Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Letter to U.S. ambassador Aurelia E. Brazeal

lets try to swallow the reallity .that is it.it is fie up on you guys who are using internet and trying to make ethiopia in turmoils.i donot think you will be successful.you are living in democratic culture but you are not democrat you are intolerant.you are racist .we ethiopians living in ethipoia are more tolerant than you are .we do not have etinically divided churches like you .despite your racist propaganda we are living in harmony.i can imagin what would happen to ethiopia if the fate of ethiopia fall in your hand.god forbid ..............any way this is what the ambassador said . am so happy that she told you who you are

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Those leaders who seek support from corrupt and frustrated diplomats do not have popular support. They do not know that those diplomats use the wrong thermometer to guage ethiopian political temprature. As the saying goes "hulum yedimet ewir honew yikeralu" - The time for that is fast approaching. Take my words!

Aurelia is assuring EPRDF that they will attain their goal of becoming a "dinasaur" in astonishing rapidity. You know what happend to the diansaurs? They became extinct!