Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ardent Protests against Yara Award

Thank you Tintage for the information.

I felt obliged to add that I was not able to publish an article which I wrote about 2 years ago exposing the malpractices of one of the TPLF-owned companies (Dinsho). I published this same article later in Addis Tribune. What does this say? Amare Aregawi and his Reporter magazine are pro-Woyane- meaning, they stand aganist the interests of the Ethiopian people. I am glad this is now being openly recognized.

Email: wazeleke@yahoo.com

Watch the video clip from Oslo anti-yara demonstration

http://www.kinijit-europe.org/yara2.htm

Email: abcdef@hotmail.com

Kibru,

Once again, you are writing what your antiEthiopia Organization, TPLF, has been telling us for years. Fortunately, everybody now knows your crude and negative politics. I do not think it will work this time because your organization has committed very serious and unforgivable crimes against the people of Ethiopia to be listened to. Although somewhat boring and a waste time, I thought of responding briefly. Let me try.

In my opinion, as others have already expressed before, what is more important is the implanting of democracy in Ethiopia. I do not have personal acquaintances to any one of the Ethiopians you mentioned in your message. But I do not at all worry if any one of them becomes the leader of my country as long as he is elected (fairly) by the people. I fully trust and respect the choice of the people. I am more interested in this process than in the person himself. If the elected leader does not do a good job, he will be replaced by a better leader (possibly including one from TPLF) in the next election cycle. This is the kind of thing Ethiopians are in demand presently. Ask the people, and you will get this kind of answer. Do not simply isolate yourself and talk on the basis of your own imagination (usually negative) or wishful thinking. TPLF/EPRDF has definitely lost the May 15 election and is expected to either gracefully transfer the power to the elected leadership or the proposed collision government. To me this does not exclude TPLF/EPRDF from Ethiopian politics. Then what is the problem doing the right thing? Think a little bit out of the box and also tell you party leader to open his mind.

Email: wazeleke@yahoo.com

To add one point

All Norwagian government officials refused to be present on the ceremony and to meet Meles Zenawi. This is how he is treated in Oslo. This hasn't happened to a lowest government official let alone a leader of a country.

"I fully trust and respect the choice of the people. I am more interested in this process than in the person himself. If the elected leader does not do a good job, he will be replaced by a better leader..."

Well said ZWA!

Ato. Keberet-

I doubt most Ethiopians have $2,000 idle money in their account, because quite a lot of them are giving to opposition parities CUD/UEDF. This means the time is up for you fascist clowns. The irony is most of us that you LOCUST want to label us “Amhara Feudal” or “Derg Puppets” have said no more to this TPLF corrupt racist TPLF government.

In my time I have seen Ambassadors and government Ministries defecting, because they opposed the Mengistu regime, your TPLF friends are so politically savvy, they are talking bribe from YARA of Norway and Petrona of Malaysia.

Fact:

Do you know that Five TPLF Ministers including the economic advisor of Meles have taken bribe from the Petrona Oil Co of Malaysia in the amount of $ 5,000,000. I doubt that you even got a penny. Who is the puppet now?

You need to think hard and look around you. The people of Ethiopian including friends of Ethiopia have said no more to Meles Zenawi and Co.

Abaye Tshehaye ,Girma Biru, Newaye Gebre Ab, Beret Seyemon, Arqabe Equbay, Amhassodor Berhane Gebre-Christos and other you know who you are, and TPLF puppets like Ambassador Kasahun Ayele.

Keberet, Beware the time is up for you and Meles. Sorry I have to get back to my work, so of us have to work in order to give to contribute another $2,000 to the opposition.

Protest against so called "Ardent Protests against Yara Award"

The Opposition will always cry! Shame on you, rather! We know that you sound like your father--the Devil--the Father of all lies.

God bless Ethiopia and EPRDF.

Email: tilemlim@hotmail.com

Kebru-(Sweet heart)

How come you are quiet you TPLF Cadre!!!!!!

I doubt most Ethiopians have $2,000 idle money in their account, because quite a lot of them are giving to opposition parities CUD/UEDF. This means the time is up for you fascist clowns. The irony is most of us that you LOCUST want to label us “Amhara Feudal” or “Derg Puppets” have said no more to this TPLF corrupt racist TPLF government.

In my time I have seen Ambassadors and government Ministries defecting, because they opposed the Mengistu regime, your TPLF friends are so politically savvy, they are talking bribe from YARA of Norway and Petrona of Malaysia.

Fact:

Do you know that Five TPLF Ministers including the economic advisor of Meles have taken bribe from the Petrona Oil Co of Malaysia in the amount of $ 5,000,000. I doubt that you even got a penny. Who is the puppet now?

You need to think hard and look around you. The people of Ethiopian including friends of Ethiopia have said no more to Meles Zenawi and Co.

Abaye Tshehaye ,Girma Biru, Newaye Gebre Ab, Beret Seyemon, Arqabe Equbay, Amhassodor Berhane Gebre-Christos and other you know who you are, and TPLF puppets like Ambassador Kasahun Ayele.

Keberet, Beware the time is up for you and Meles. Sorry I have to get back to rasise another $2,000 to the opposition.

The time is up for you TPLF con-artist residing in the U.S. if you could grasp that the time is up.

Please don't give Tina Turners(Meles Turners) example.