Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Ethiopian Telecom Corporation, Ato Tesfaye Biru and the two Chinese Companies

Feysa:
Do you think Meles is in the ETC's corruption called the MOTHER OF ALL CORRUPTIONS? I know for sure Haile Asegde, Kassu Illala and Getachew Belay are in it. 1.7 Billion Dollars spent on ETC within just 2 years and not more than 8-10% of this 1.7 Billion Dollars is used properly. The rest went to the pockets of the Ministers mentioned above and ofcourse TESFAYE BIRU who is the architect and the prime beneficiary of this corruption. I am not sure whether or not Meles is in it. I know he is corrupt. But I am not sure whether or not he is at the epicenter of ETC's corruption.

Email: AS@yahoo.com

Re: The Ethiopian Telecom Corporation, Ato Tesfaye Biru and the two Chinese Companies

Are you gays know all the crap you are talking about? Is this the same Tesfaye who resigned from AAU's V/president position opposing the woyane imposed student-teacher evaluation system. I don't know exactely what he is doing at ETC, I mean the corruption stuff. As far as I know him, he is the most ambitious man trying to change everything overnight. Tesfaye, the upper hand of Meles is beyound me. This must be the most rediculeous post I have ever read in this board. Please don't rush to gilt someone without full knowledge of him.

Selam Lehulachihu

Netsanet:
The Anti Corruption Commision officially named ETC as the most highly corrupt gov't owned company. The Commission said, "the corruption at ETC is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia". If you are at home pls read the bulletin. You can freely get it from the Commission. And yet you dare to say Meles is at the epicenter of ETC's corruption. I don't think Meles is corrupt. If Meles was involved at the ETC's corruption, the Anti Corruption Commission headed by Meles himself wouldn't have issued such a statement. I think Meles is clean. You can blame Meles for not taking any action against TESFAYE BIRU. I hope he will let him land in jail very soon. Bravo Meles. I like Meles

Email: AA@yahoo.com