Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mikr Lemisemu Part I

I must begin by appologizing to those moderate voices who are visiting this forum for using harish words. But in any case what I hate most is societal attacks. I want to attack individuals who have a cripple minded regardless which language they spoke.

Dirows Bihon ke Ankasa Doro min legegn ytchlal.

You guys you are simply dieing hard for nothing. I can asure you that the CUD and UEDF will anounce tommorow that they are going to join the next pariliament. Reason/s. 1....2....3.....
But the truth is they want power even the least possible. I am eager to read the responses of you the Internet Arbegnotch when the opposition decides they are joining the parliament without any precondition according the order they received from H.E PM Meles ... our bright leader and the hope of our continent.

As to the killings in Addis, being it so regretable that possibly innocent lives have lost, it must be clear that lawnessness in any part of this planet has unwanted consequences. No one has to die if every body would have abided by the rule of the land. If there are holigans still dreaming to take power by unconstitutional means, it is the duty of the police and the armed forces to stop them. If such holigans will not obey the law a similar sitution is not unexpected. For what has happened and what may happen in the future according to your calls here, it will be you, your criminal bosses such as Negede Gobezie in the UEDF and CUD and actually the holigans themselves who will be responsible for any thing to come during the law enforcement. Meles or Bereket have not ordered a street violence. What they have ordered is to contain such violence before destroying the peace and stability of our country and make it exposed to its historical enemies.

Meles has the constitutional duty to respect the consitution by every thing possible. If your dreams are to chase out a constitutionally elected gov't by the so called color revolutions, you have to wake up. This is simply unrealizable.
There is no room in our Ethiopia for holigans and Derg criminals to grap power illegally.

You have to wait for 5 years petiently and try your chance. WITH YOUR PRESENT ZERAF APPROACH ..that even will not work but hopefully after 5 years there will be genuine opposition. The ONC is begining to disintgrate and soon will follow the rest and finally a strong and genuine opposition free from hatred will appear. We are struggling to see such opposition in our country but to do so we need to burry the present CUD and UEDF leaders alive for their crimes and attempts to distablize our Ethiopia. Period!

City: WDC

Re: Mikr Lemisemu Part I

Debalkie,

Is this your hars word that you thought needed warning in the begining? Go back and read your earlier postings. This is amoderate version of your old self. Again this proves to me that you are under gag order to keep your rhetoric down. What is so amazingis that this was intended to prove the story I uncovered that you have been ordered not to antagonize the opposition. My friend your message is so wimpish compared to what you and your ilks used to write. I am led to believe that my reliable source is right on the money.

By the way, what happened to Gebreselassie? Why did Tulu leave this forum? And why did Alemayehu01 stopped his deabte with me rather abruptly?

Ankasa Doro aka
Joro Tebi aka
Mamo Qilo aka
etc