Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TPLF foot soldiers told to stop antagonizing the Opposition

My reliable sources tell me from Addis that Meles himself a circular instructing his foot soldiers not to antagonize the Opposition.

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Joro Tebi

Re: TPLF foot soldiers told to stop antagonizing the Opposition

Dear Alemayehu01,

You challenged to debate me. I took your challenge and rendered you lifeless.

In your latest message you wrote: "Our discussion seems to take us anywhere.Now, there is no new idea that need serious dicussion.... I have totally lost interst in the issues under dicussion. The temperature is getting down, both in the diaspora and at home. That is natural. Every one seems going back to his/her buisness as usual. The tense situation is almost over."

Really? Your boss passed an order to all his foot soldiers "not to antagonize the opposition and to try to calm down the situation." Today you tell us that "the tense situation is almost over." It is a joke. You need to stop taking Meles's directives as the word of God.

Why did you start a debate if you did not have the spine to carry the burden? The latest is that both you and Tulu Tultulaw are leaving this forum. Rest assured you are leaving with your tails between your legs, not with your chin up. You will not be missed.

Ankasa Doro aka
Yegemel Chira aka
Joro tebi aka
Sebara Kerar aka
Yimer Ali aka
etc

Gebreselassie, Debalkie, Alemayehu01, Tulu,
Can you deny or confirm this?

Sebara Kirar aka
Mamo Qilo

In a dfferent thread Debalkie wrote:

"For the moderate and genuine people with no blood on their hands, I want to say tomorrow is a better day. Do not worry peace, democracy and development will previal. No country's democracy has grown with ina decade or two. But we are on the right track."

This is a whimpy way of saying "give us a decade or two more of looting. Yes, we have killed 42 innocent and peaceful demonstrators, but we are on the right track."

The moron cannot even think of a better way to disguise his motives. Again this proves that my reliable sources from Addis that the Debalkies of this forum have been ordered to tone down their rhetoric, avoid direct confrontation with the opposition and try to resonate with the moderate opposition elements. Too predictable, too desperate, and too moronic. Need I say more?

Dear Debalkie, Tulu said he left us. Remember he was the most bold moron who was planted ont this forum to attack the opposition and antagonize government opponents. He is now supposedly gone, but may return with a new screen name with a toned down rehtoric.

Alemayehu is also to leave us because "the situation is calm now and there is no need to argue" Gebreselassie has been less visible. All this confirms the reliability of my sources in Addis.

Debalkie, Can you confirm or deny the story that you are ordered to reduce the volume. Guess what? I am poping up my volume. So will the opter people. What you have forgotten is that you have not controlled the agenda on this froum. I for one will not let you rest. I will smoke you out of your electronic holes.

Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo aka
etc

Joro Tebi,

Your story seems credible. The government support group on this forum is either laying low or leaving altogether. I am almost missing Gebreselassie. Yilma and Ethiopian were the first to exit or drastically reduce their participation. It seems that the lower cohort is following suit. Amazing! Yo called it right on the money. I hope Geberselassie will be back in full course. I must also admit your interaction with Alemayehu01 will continue. Let us hope he will come back.

Samra Hussien