Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ana Gomes Wrong and Baised Verdict on Somali Region Election

Dear Nomad,

Thanks for your candid response.you sound like a very reasonable personal and i thank you again.
it seems that most of the people i have spoken with are for a peacefull struggle but what i quite don't understand is what peacefull means are people alluding to? Ghandis approach? do we have people that have Ghandis character who are willing to humiliate themselves for our cause? i don't know bro.

But i do support any means that could ultimatley free our people. i think we should discuss some of the peacfull means that we could undertake inorder to make it work for us this time. God knows how many onlf leaders have been killed just because they asked or dared to ask what has been inscribed in the constitution. brother nomad, i hope i get proven wrong and the peacefull means will work for the sake of our people.
until next time...

Brother Harar,

i won't be like you and resot to name calling and insulting people. what brother nomad and i have been discussing is a very important issue and i don't think we suggested anything tribal or that promoted the onlf. please also don't label Nomad as ONLF, if you have read his comment to me it simply shows which side he is in and what he beleives in: PEACE. he even criticizes the onlf and i didn't take any offense in that . ofcourse , he is entileted to his opinion and we do need this kind of open and constructive criticism. it should be an example to all somalis to openly and constructivly criticize our selves this is the only way we get FEEDBACK from our folks. i believe we should all start engaging in the forums to discuss our issues.

Cheers..........

Dear nomad and life

I just over reacted; I am sorry and never will happen again. Freedom of expressions is the fundamental human right. I respect you believe and what ever choice you make , I just want to say how much I am proud of you guys to see you in this forum .
We may have different view, ideas and affiliate different groups but as same time looking the same thing at end, so let we keep the desiccation again and exchange ideas .so guys I hope you accept my apology!

Iska raley ahada odayale !

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

brother harar,

No need for apology and we understand that you are frustrated by some ONLF acts and we aren't saying they are the right things. however, what we are looking for in this forum is a good debate and to use the outcome of our discussion to formulate a strategy that could appease all parties.

i think i bashed you on a different thread,:-) so hope you don't mind and you will know that i am doing this for our cause and i am looking for more open and transparent party that will represent our folks and we don't want to blindly support one group without seeing an alternative.

so we look for you and your buddy mr.shirdon to get back to us with all our questions.lets us know what is next.

i hope you understand where i am coming from.

Thanks and regards,

harar,shirdon,onlf for life
dear brothers waad salamantihiin
have you guys checked the Ogaden Human right oraganization lately. They had a big, I mean big conference. " shir wayin baa ka dhacay minsota oo ay ka soo qabgaleen rag aad iyo aad muhim ka ah dalka America, waxa yimid xeer ilaliya guud ee gobolka sanatoro, dad ka socda human rightka iyo somali faro badan oo qabil walba leh" there is a video type of this check with your friends there. that is a good start to undestand the dynamics of the region.

somali qos qois uma qabsanto toban
magacaa qudha aan nahay
aduunkana ka qoran nahay

Thanks brother nomad. will chechk it out

Anna Gomez only copied what CUD wrote in their bihereseb manquashesh political culture. They should have learned from UEDF which appropriately was critical of EPRDF and NEBE, but did not use derogatory language against the state or her people.
Ms Gomez or CUD who ever used the words first, but were the same words.
CUD could have thrown mad at EPRDF and NEBE and would be their prerogative, but to be derogatory of an area they didn't even contest is lack of any civility. For someone who would not gain or lose a single vote by the elections in that state, to parrot Ms. Gomez was not appropriate, but is one more indication that this gangsters are devoid of any traditional ethiopian politeness or humility and civility towards others.
I think the arrogant and gurregna Derg culture is still in these leaders, complete. No wonder Mr. Shawl avoided saying anything even bad, let alone condemn, the derg in his interview.

Awalom, everybody is not a biggest liar like you. You are wasting your foul breath for nothing.
Anna Gomez is a highly respected woman around the world. Your PM probably offered her some money to change her views. But she is a woman of high integrity. She doesn’t have any reason to falsify a document outside of her views. You might not be aware but there are people who have high moral values in this world. Ms. Gomez’s responsibility was to deliver the truth and she has done it remarkably.

Mr/s Lier,

Please come to planet earth and start talking about ethiopia, the horn of africa or some other manageable space. Not everything has to be this in the world..that in the world..this in history..that in history. In the US they have something called mambo jambo baseball science talk. This is the irrelevant statements play by play hosts say to fill the time.

Ms. Gomez at this point is out of political arena. Her news item or issue has moved to the area of tabloids and commedians. I am not a creative artist, so thats beyond me.
Since when do CUDites start talking about integrity in ethiopia, let alone in the world. Aren't you following a leader who became part of a fascist regime for money, and that also admitted only when cornered, ambushed and challenged? talk about integrity.

hotel/bed room stories, real or imagined are deadly in politics. Any shenanigan in this regard is hard to take to court and kings have abdicated, ministers have been fired or resigned, candidates in US become a road kill...this is deadly, true or not, real or imagined.
Its a tabloid domain from here on.