Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bereket Simon's Agents on this forum

The list includes Alemayehu01, Gebreselasie, Debalkie, Tulu, New Ethiopia, Yilma.

They seem to paid to lie. What a new profession Woyane is introducing?

TRhey are deluded, and delusion doesn't permit fact, fairness and analysis

Re: Bereket Simon's Agents on this forum

how about selam betigl ,haben and ......?

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Bely!

Welcome back.

What if, I call you a paid agent of henchmen of Mengistu Hailemariam for excersing your out look?
Would you accept that?

Thank you for letting us know the agents.

They will change their 'name' not their mind.

Becareful from these hate mongers!

City: Canada

Let us not respond to any of their garbage. These men don't care about Ethiopia, they only care about their job and Tigrai.

How mony more years do we Ethiopians have to die and suffer just because of Tigrai madness. I am sick and tired of their selfishness and greed.

They go out there and kill people, they go out there and create a mess, the only thing they could say is, Amarah did this and that. I pitty them. Power isn't forever, when their time comes, they are going to pay.

We have to fight in the name of all the people they have killed. Especially the dead young men they left behind on the mountains in the border area.

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA

The propaganda outlet of Bereket Simon is now through the above people. This is because most of the Ethiopian people have lost interest in the government controlled mass media.
So now Gebresslasie is Bereket's proxy, and Alemyahu01 is acting as the vice minister of Disinformation.
What a new world in this remarkable digital age!

I am afraid some people in this forum are getting highly frustrated.
This is simply a hopless attempt. I thought you are preaching for Democarcy though we know you very well you are the sympatizors of the DERG and CO. However now you exposed your identity. Let alone "the Agents" of HE Bereket Simon what is wrong of he him self HE Berket Simon participates in this forum.

City: WDC

i want you to include me in the list.i am proud of the above mentioned names.they are bold and briliant guys.they are not undemocrats like many of you.they have facts and sound arguments,what ever their stand might be.they are not distracvtives like you.we could have been better of if most of us had been like them.i lide their ideas and their personaliteis from their writings.
so you better learn how to use this forum in a positive ways

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Degefa,
You can also be assisstant Minister of Disinformation.
I am sorry for not including you.

Debalke should be the defense minister

Here comes awalom that helped his country defeat a better armed european power in a sunday morning romp instead of a weeks and months slugfest.LOL

Weyane now has fiberoptics, highways, electricity to power the computers....and agents to run them.

what a pompous people, drunk with self importance. Its beyond you to be a humble ethiopian as we are. Always gurra and everyone is looking for you. No body give two bits let alone to follow a tejji bet gossip.

you folks are delusional.

Fols,
Awalom is angry . What postion shall he assume in the misinformation ministry?.
Please recommend

He is Bereket, isn't he Debalke?

Who is the monitor in this forum to include my name to the list of these patriotic Ethiopians who are fighting the Amhara chavinism ochstrated by few individual remenants from the Monarchy and the Derg.

May God Bless you for your genuine ideas against violence and for exposing those masengers of the Devil Hailu Shawel and Co. before the managed to drag Ethiopia back to their dark regime