Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Breed of Tribal Bandits are Invading this Forum

Have you guys noticed that a new breed of tribal bandits have emerged in the last week or so. Have you noticed that most of what the likes of Bekalu and Begashaw are directed on the Amhara and the tone and the substance of their messages are designed to provoke ethnic war. This is an other sign of desperation.

The opposition is made up of all ethnic groups. Meles is rejected by all ethiopians. He is regected not because of his ethnic origion but because of his policies and armed looting. The more the likes of Bekalu and Begashaw emerge the more it shows the desperation of Meles and company and their intentions to wadge ethnic war against the Amhara. It would not work.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Re: New Breed of Tribal Bandits are Invading this Forum

My Father is from Tigray and my mother is Amhara. I hate it when some people say Amhara vs. Tigray. Regardless of what happened, both the support and the rejection Meles faced in the recent election is nation wide. It has nothing to do one ethnic group. There are Amharas, Oromos and Tigrays and others supporting Meles. There are Amharas, Oromos and Tigrays and others who rejct Meles. Both make their views based on their sense of where Meles's policy is taking the country. So the people who are trying to vent one ethnic group against the other are criminal tugs. They should stop it.

As someone has noted before the total number of vote EPRDF got in Addis was less than the total number of Tigrayans in Addis wo were registered to vote. This means they either did not vote for EPRDF or did not care to come out and vote. Either way this is not a vote of confidence to EPRDF.

regards,,

SF

They are destroying our country. They are paying up to 300 birr for so called discussion participants per day. They are in the state of " if we die, let no grass grow". Just like the selfish donkey. If they paid 300 birr a day for no reason, imagine how much they pay to these gebrelikiskis and tulatulaw. I don't understand what kind nature they have. How on earth person with a right mind can kill his identity for his belly and serving the dictator.

"Brain for Rent!".......that is the kind of people they are.....

Dear Mamo:: Indeed I have seen those two nicks. Either new tribal bandit breeds coming or the existed ones creating new nicks. Whichever it is, they are ONE......I see no difference among them...all they do is parroting the same tribal hatred words and phrases,,,again and again,,,,,,,they are clones of their mastermind. If we meet them in person (God Forbids), I assure you we read sign on their foreheads that reads..."Brain for Rent"..That is how much they are Hodams, renting and/or selling their body part for money. Shame on them!!! I have never heard, never seen in my life before, racist Ethiopians. SO UGLY!!! SO EMPTY!!SO LOW!!!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its great people!!!

The diseases you know its cause would not harm you as the diseases you don't know. Woyane was in Sudan desert, Tigry Mountain and other places hiding under ground or behind rocks like little rats to kill people. They declared war against Ethiopia and worked as proxy for Shabia. Hate and anger are the reasons for their creation. At this time they are facing games that need only knowledge to discuses in order to solve problems. It too new and difficult to them while they know only one thing to solve their problem (shooting to kill, throwing bombs to destroy bridges, factories, burn houses, imprisonment and the likes.
When we went to school they went to the border where nobody was there except wild animals that are killing by nature to live. They learn from those animals how to kill and destroy to live, too. These are people who are too close to different creatures than with people. So, it is impossible to wait something positive from them.
We know them. They know how to destroy and kill. They feel isolated when there is agreement and friendship between people. Ethnic division was the first instrument to start with their campaign against Ethiopia since the very beginning. The last 14 years they were spreading it through public medias in a daily basses to create division among the peace loving people of Ethiopia.
After 14 years, their Ethnic hate division faces fierce objection among the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people know that Division and hostility would never benefit them but few TPLF sick cadres. Only unity and understanding will benefit the Ethiopian people while these criminal TPLF cadres will be treated as wild animals as they are for real.
So, Brothers and sisters, we know who is right who is wrong. We know woyane's desperate need at this time. That is creating division between people and opposition parties. We already know them. Let ignore them doing our job that would be the worst headache to them. We have to approach them in our way not the way they are looking to be approached. Their Ethnic hatred is not new. It has the same age as they are. When they failed to divide the Ethiopian people in the place where the majority is illiterate, there is no way anyone would give them attention in this forum. We also have to know that for bad action also there are game rules. They have rules to play in this forum. Some of them are accusers. Others are supporters and others are acting as if they are opponents while their goal is giving additional hate information. So, we have to know these sick people bad mentality. Don’t even give them unnecessary attention. They already rejected by the Ethiopian people in the ballot box where observers all over the world were present. Do you think those who are killing people and destroying the country for years would talk the truth and be ready for peace and prosperity? No. At this time imagine their crime in Addis Ababa. Our people is living under gun point. So, what are you expecting from these criminals in this forum? Just ignore them understanding except their like no one would listen them.

Email: W@hotmail.com