Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TPLF Met to Discuss how to persuade the Opposition to Join the Parilament as a minority party

Guys,

Meles and company are trying to divide the opposition to take up their seats in the parilament. TPLF had a meetign right before Meles left for Norway. Meles and Bereket were a****t that they will not agree to power sharing.

The opposition is firm on its stand that it would not allow EPRDF to steal the elction. Bravo CUD! Bravo UEDF! Bravo! Let them tremble and pee in thir pants. You have seen gebreselassie hoping, begging and praying that the opposition would join the government.

Ankasa Doro

Re: TPLF Met to Discuss how to persuade the Opposition to Join the Parilament as a minority party

Awkward person!

Re: TPLF Met to Discuss how to persuade the Opposition to Join the Parilament as a minority party

Dear Sir,

Please stop attacking personalities and respond to the issues at hand in a civilized manner. Thank you. Can you confirm or deny the meeting? Please respond in a civil manner. Thank you in advance.

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Joro Tebi

Joro,
Keep up the good job bro. This is a frirnd of teka, teku, tiki, and muturo.

Lenchech yaz,

Thank you. Please extend my greetings to Teka AbaMecha and Belete Muturo. They are true Ethiopians and in more ways than one intellectuals. I am playing with gebreselassie. He does not know what to do with me. I am a cruel SOB, hard to argue with and hard to ignore. All the tribal bandit can say was "Awkward Person!"

My strategy on this forum is to make sure that tribal bandits would not have a structured and effective propoganda. In my own small way I am rendering them lifeless. You have seen what I did to this moron so called Ethiopian. Gebrefenafent is an absolute moron.

Mamo Qilo aka
Joro tebi

How do you expect, The Amhra dominated Political party (CUD) to win national election, when...

97% of CUD`s leadership is dominatedby single Tribe (Amhra tribe).

---------------------------------------------------- Remember, Amhras are only 14 % of Ethiopians population, but 'Non Amhra Ethiopians' (Oromos,Tigreans,Wolyetas,Gambelas,sidamos,Harrers) are the majority.
Beside, Why should the None Amhra Ethiopians elect the Amhra dominated party ? ? ?

Email: Zelalem7@Yahoo.com

City: Ca.

The pointis not why Ethiopian people should vote for CUD, regardless of its mix. The point is regardless of its ethnic mix the people saw something they liked about CUD and voted for it. Any Question?

MAmo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

Angagaw Bekalu,
You are here to divide and create chaos. A great leader comes with a great vision to unite all ethnic groups as one to live with harmony. Unfortunately, we have a leader who came with a vision of tremendous amount of hate to divide, to rob and to murder.

For the last 15 years you never think of any other ethnic groups; but ever since you realized you have lost the election, you have been trying to include other ethnic groups by your side by excluding others. You need to know we are aware of your tricks. We know you have no love or consideration for others but your own. You are wasting your time to persuade people by your propaganda. This might be a sad news for you but you need to know we are united to fight the common enemy, Meles and Co.

Bravo guys,

You stick to your point when those distracters crying foul for woyane. Their aim is to distract the participants from focusing on an issue. They like to utter 'Amhara, Oromo and on'. Make a decision not to reply to their intentional distractive opinion.
"Mot sikerb yaferagtal". They're wounded already; and thier wound doesn't have any recovery until killing them. That is why they are barking all the time. If their master is barking 3 days in a row on Editorial page, what would you expect from 'buchlas'?

Carry on guys, let them know that we are unified what- ever our ethnic back ground is. We believe in one Ethiopia for all! Narrow minded fellows should convince themselves that Ethiopia is no more for few self appointed 'elites' who are determined to destroy Ethiopia. It is over the strategy they designed to divide and rule!

Bye

City: Canada

feckera and gurra, never ending zeraf.

Don't mistake Weyane humility or civility for weakness. That has proven deadly for so many organizations and regimes that felt they were on top of the world, their world.
Politeness and civility is a culture for them, unlike gurra, manquashesh and feckera.
I would understand the culture first before calling for burrial or CUD celebration.
Hold off on the tejj, so atleast you may be drunk already, but you can walk home.

I am sorry to tell you taht a year ago Meles was touted as a promising African leader by UK, EU and US. Now they see him as an extention of Bokassa. He could not even get his meeting requests granted. He is meeting with a second layer official of the State Department. A big slide from meeting presidents, prime ministers and secretaries of state. Now his itenrary includes meeting with second and third rated department officials and Ibrahim Shirodon. If this is a cause for celebration we are happy for you. Your huffing and bluffing will not change the fact on the ground.

Ankasa Doro

EPRDF is least concerned now of CUD's joining or boycotting parliament.
There are EPRDF members who would prefer to put road blocks for CUD to boycott parliament.
It would be the best opportunity to integrate Addis Ababa in Oromia, when addis can be placed under a temporary administration.
This would allow for less confrontation and much cooperation between the two levels of government, the state and the municipality government.

elections then would be done in a year or two, enough time to setup a coordinated yet properly delienated bodies.
This is a very series proposal, considering that if Addis continues in the way it is, any ketema shifta can make a coup and throw the country in chaos.
The strengthening of states and putting Addis in its place as a city, cut to size, would intersect in 2 years, guaranteeing that all of the country has a share and a stake in the afairs of the country.
As things stand now, the empire is too much Addis Ababa, as it has been for some decades already.

Awalom,
I am not sure what you are trying to tell us. I would, however, say this.

No amount of spinning, twisting, denial, lie, shifting blames will save Meles and Co. The Ethiopian people, from North to South, West to East, have said enough is enough. Ethiopians have spoken in one voice: NO MORE the TYRANNY of MELES and Co.!

You can cry and moan, all what you want, but your beloved dictator is not going to contine to rule against the will of the people. If you really care for your beloved dictator, adise him to respect the will of the Ethiopian people!

Time to jump ship!

visitor,

this talk may sound good for tejji bet or taxi cabbies, but has no reality behind it.
I don't think you know the south or the north the east or the west.
The first indication that you're just talking baseless is you speak on behalf of all ethiopia. There are parts of ethiopia west or east that CUD would not step in let alone to govern.
You cannot run on a flat tire.Get on with reality. since you folks are super democrats ask your majority of Addis ababa wether to join parliament or not.

My advice to meles would be, throw everything in their way for them to boycott. That will give us enough time to put Addis under oromia state and smoothen the transition with temporary administration.

Why don't you post your gurra a few weeks from now. Can you promise to do that? I am not from a gurra nad feckera culture, so don't expect from me to make such bombastic empty zeraf statements.

awalom,

don't forget that Article 39 will always be on the constitution underEORDF's rule and that won't allow you to force Addis Ababa into Oromia State. As a matter of fact, the people of Addis Ababa have the right to exercise that right now and free themselves from the meddling of the Oromia state. And I think they should use it!

You must be joking.

Addis Ababa is a city. no more no less. chartered city, incorporated city...doesn't mean anything.

next year this time half of the offices should start working in oromiffa.

Awalom,
Are you saying that the opposition CUD/UEDF won only in Addis? You must be in denial!

Until the shameless thieves short circuited the process, all counts showed that the opposition won in every place, except in Tigray, in flying colors. By the way,TPLF won in Tigray not because the people of Tigray supported it but because the people of Tigray were not given any choice. The people of Tigray were foced to choose out of one candidate; not a choice at all! TPLF = Tigray only in the minds of Meles and Co. The people of Tigray have not and would not blindly endorse the killers and jailers of their sons and daughters. Tell me why Siye Abraha and family are in jail? Tell me who engineered the killings of so many TLF leaders in one night? What happened to Kinfe, Hayolom? Why?

Awalom, do not display your arrogance and ignorance. There is nothing wrong in drinking Tej and there is nothing wrong in driving a cab. As Major Admassie once put it, we the poor people will drink Tej, as you, our rulers drink Whiskey. We, who have been forced out of our jobs and country by Meles and his look-alike killer Mengistu, will be driving cabies. It is no crime to drive a cab and there is nothing to be ashamed of in being a cab driver.

Let me tell you what is shameful and criminal: killing innocent citizens for demanding a respect for their votes; pitting ethiopians against each other; tryng to cling to power against the will of the people; and enriching oneself at the expense of the starving millions.

The end is near; time to jump ship!

Angagaw Bekalu: (your real name Goitom Abraha):
Entay konka? You are still moron number one. You are suffering from Amharo-phobia. This is a deadly disease. It will kill you unless you go to Tsebel to let the DEVIL dispossess you. Otherwise, kitihin tenefa...kimalam anbeta belita

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com