Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alemayehu 01 - Master of Monologue

Alemayehu01,

On Ana Gobez, Alemayehu wrote: "I just said that 'her task is not to enforce any violation of law." In other words she was not supposed to document the violation of the law by Meles and his gangs. These are the kind of opinion leaders that support Meles.

Alemayehu01 continued: "Election observations have their own TOR. I was saying she must have done it as per the TOR.Your critics on this issue is also pointless." In other words her TOR stated to observe and document the election. Writing the murder of peaceful demonstrators was not in the TOR. Writing on the government's monopoly of the state media, was not in her TOR and any way in Alemayehu01 and Meles's view what does this have to do with the election?

Intoxicated in tribal politics and the looting of the booty, Alex wrote: "May I give an example to help you retract your fallacious analogy.Let's say you hired/invited a carpenter to fix your chair but finally he tries to repair your TV set.Will you accept his suggesstion? obviously no.I think the case of Ana Gomez has similar paradox." Wow! what analogy. Mr. Master of monologue. This may have value for you. But for any intilligence person what you said shows your disposition for a blind support of a prime minister that has been wounded.

MAmo Qilo

Well, I not saying the logic can be copied to her case because social science/politica science& jurisprudence/ has no simple formula. But, I believe my logic is more relevant to the issue at hand.

Any idea?

Re: Alemayehu 01 - Master of Monologue

Mamo,

Meles & Co are mad dogs. they can't even admit to the killing they have done in our capital city Addis Ababa, June 2005.

They want everone to be blind to all the wrong thing they are doing, in this case they should have invited the AU instead of EU.

Love, Peace and unity to Ethiopia

City: AA

Mina,

Thank you. The tribal bandits are getting nervous and despearate. Gebreselassie has been pleading with the opposition to join the parilament. Ethiopian and Yilma are a bit more subtlein the approaches, but their objective is the same. that is to persuade the opposition to allow Meles to steal the votes of the people.

Ankasa Doro

Mamo Quilo,

You have already lost steam to challenge my ideas.Your arguments are becoming so boring that I have,for time time being,lost appetite to respond to your comments.

Please come up with interesting issues and new vigor. Sorry for any discomfort.

Yours,

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

If the people have the right public protest then the govt. have the right to call State of Emergency... I love ethiopian Constitution. Meles inprove on perefection.

Article 26 Right to Privacy
3. Government officials shall have the duty to respect and enforce these rights. Exercise of these rights may only be restricted by laws enacted for purposes of prevention of crimes, protection of national security, public peace, public health and morality, rights and freedoms of others or in periods of emergency.

Article 51 Powers and Duties of the Federal Government.

14. Declares and lifts state of emergency in the whole or part of the country.

Article 95 State of Emergency
1. (a) The Council of Ministers of the Federal Government may declare a state of emergency in the event of external aggression or where conditions arise which endanger the constitutional order and cannot be brought under control by means of normal law enforcement measures, or in the cases of natural disaster or epidemic endangering public health.
(b) The State Governments may, within their territory, declare a state of emergency in the case of natural disasters or epidemic endangering public health. Particulars shall be determined by the constitutions of the respective states adopted on the basis of this Constitution.
2. A state of emergency declared in accordance with Sub- Article 1(a) of this Article,
(c) The regulations issued or the measures taken by the Council of Ministers during the state of emergency shall not in any way restrict the rights provided under Articles 1, 18, 25 and Sub-Articles (1) and (2) of Article 39.

We are sick and tired of hearing from people like you Alemayehu01. The majority of us are interested to hear from Mamo Qilo.

A person like Alemyahu01, who ever he is, never tires of lying because he is paid for it . Tht is his profession.
Don't blame him .It is his "INJERA" as much as engineerimg, medicine, teaching,... is for others