Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who forced the dictator leader to use the back door? Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh!!!!!!

Our Hero compatriots, participated in the Anti Yara Prize demonstration:::::: May God bless you all!!!What a shame, for a leader to sneak in/out of the back doors. But the fact of the matter is:: No one can hide from him/herself and the truth. Until when, PM Meles Zenawi is going to use back doors, not to confront the reality and his people????Until when???I guess it is until the Fall of his fascist regime,,, which is going to happen soon!!!!! PM Meles, it is time to consider a peaceful stepdown from your power, the power you hold by force, against the people's will!! You can't hold power by force, leaders before you in Ethiopia and elsewhere, managed to hold power by force, for longer period of time:: because information used to be hard to access for regular people like most of us. Fortunately, those days are long gone, the world is no longer a huge picture separated by huge oceans, cyber technology has managed to shrink our World, and for all of us to be able to see the other side of the country, as "the next door neighbour". Dictators like yourself, can be defeated and forced to step down from their power by no gun bullets, by info bullets. Besides, Mr. PM, how come history didn't teach you, there is no single nation, that sat and watched dictatorial govenment like yours. Before it is too late, act now!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!!

Re: Who forced the dictator leader to use the back door? Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh!!!!!!

Dear Amare:: How could I or anyone else get upset with you? You are just throwing words and phrases planted into your brain, by your boss. Come on my brother, you could do better than this, trust your own brain and act as a human being, stop being used as a machine. May God help you and Bless you!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!!

Re: Who forced the dictator leader to use the back door? Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh Wuh!!!!!!

don't you want to share the credit? or you want to claim it all for yourself.
Shaebia has worked hard for a month to make it a success. The mogadishu warlords also gave a helping hand.
Be generous and share credit with all that made it happen.

You girl, i don`t Understand you !! sometimes you act as a PENTE-who`s a devoted CHRISTIAN !!! i heard your voice many times In paltalk !!! why don`t you choose One! leave The politics to politician , am sorry to say it but-i hate people like you ,-lef lafi-zebaraki

Yara will soon be accused of its mafia type activity in Ethiopia. By the way, Yara has sold us recently a fertilizer for 80 Million Ethiopian Birr. More to come soon. Yara can afford to give more than 200,000 USD. It is all our money. Actually, the commission to Meles is deposited in his Malasis bank account. The 200,000 is a fake one just to legalise the corruption. It is sort of money laundring. Even this failed and the tyrant couldn't take the money for himself amidst this fierce opposition

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com

The Yara story remands me a story one lady told me. She thought she met this Mr. wonderful and gave him access to her bank account. Frequently he used to send her flowers, take her out to fine restaurant and buying her fine jewelries. Later she found out that she wasn’t the only one he was pampering but another woman as well with her own money.

Yara giving Meles $200,000 thousand dollars out of more than close to a billion dollar business deal is an insult not honor.

when hipocrites who didn't have the time of day to volunteer to raise funds in 1984, are falling over each other with Shaebia and Mogadishu war lords to stop all aid to ethiopia, until they are put in power, It makes ethiopians aware why we are here at the bottom in all measurables.
Don't feed that dying child, wait, I am almost in power, Give me a week to make a coup in Addis Ababa is their activities in real description.
When I saw these hipocrites writing letters and demonstarting, for the first time, I wrote to one of the senators and congressman of the district where I live.

I wrote to them that all the letters you're getting in the name of democracy are nothing, but interhamwee derg fascists and tribalists that will push ethiopia into a situation of a mess and chaos never seen.

I also sent them a clip of Al-Ithad leader's call against the ethiopian government of "Abyssinians".

I spoke to the senator and i am happy to tell you that he got the message and since he is in an important committee, he mentioned that the pentagon's understanding of the situation is also, just that, Derg trying to come back.

Thank heavens for the anti-yara demonstration by CUD, Shaebia and Mogadishu warlords/Ithad.

Abyssina,
I hope you explain the pentagon the bases of your allegations. Or you will be charged for falsifying information.

We Amhras failed with 300000 well trained and well armed armies to stop Weyane, what made you think Weyane will be defeated by your self deceptive falsefication and hollow propoganda ??

Email: Getachew@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc

Abyssina,
I hope you explain the pentagon the bases of your allegations. Or you will be charged for falsifying information.

first of all, i am not that important or delusional. i am a small person, ordinary, probably most ordinary lay person.

Secondly, just CUD's slogan is enough in US.

Thirdly the americans have their soldiers in harms way there to know who they can count on to prevent chaos and mayhem. And who can be relied on hour of need in the horn.