Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Like a thief in the night,

Like a thief in the night, Meles sneaked in to Norway. The prime minister of TPLF/EPRDF is on a shady ground. This is a great achievement for all Ethiopian people who are struggling for freedom in the country.

We have witnessed the great courage and discipline you have shown before and after the election. The road a head might be dark but your peaceful struggle must go on to establish a true democratic Ethiopia. The international community is not going to be held back from reporting the true picture on the ground.

The future of Ethiopia should be in the hands of the Ethiopian People.

Pascal Bell
Friend of Ethiopia

City: France

Re: Like a thief in the night,

Dear Pascal

You said it vey well. Meles is sliding down a slippery slope.

Emnet beEment

Zenawi has been rewarded for his crime against the Ethiopian peasants whom he murders, tortures and imprison for not paying tax, land/fertiliser debts.

Zenawi and the TPLF sell fertiliser, control the land and Yara supplies the fertiliser. What a deal, what a crime, what a conspiracy, what a shame and a disgrace.

The fact of the matter is that the peasants in whose name Zenawi has been rewarded $200k have never been as poor as they are now. The so called green revolution Yara attributed to Zenawi is really farcical and a perverted joke only to be uttered by a self serving, corrupt organisation like Yara. If what YARA said is right why should we have millions of peasants waitg for food aid in Ethiopia? Why should the population rely on food aid from year to year if the there was a 'Yara green revolution'.

Yara is a shameless organisation whose dirty deals and corruption has now been openly exposed. An organisation which tardes on the misery of the poor, an organisation that assists dictatorship and the spread of poverty and hunger in the third world.

The award was in the name of our peasants and Meles has donated it to 550 young girls of the peasants so as to enable them successfully complete high school education. Is that not a good news?

Ethiopians with extreme positions must reconsider their position and promote political dialogue. Hate politics will only hurt the nation and the politicians themselves.Now, they should evaluate their performance in the anti-Yara compaign and com up with a better solution for a better tomorrow.

I believe dialogue is the only solution. The "either you are with us or against us' approach will only take us back to the crises of the early 1970's. I am sure the Ethiopian people,at least the majority of them, are ready to defend the current constitution and won't allow hate politics and violence to reign. It is time for the opposition supporters to choose the peaceful way to democratization.

Regards,

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Alemayehu01/Meles,

Why do you think no one from the Gavernment of Norway wellcomed you, they have finally found out what kind of a brute dictator you are. You can't fool anyone anymore. Not the Ethiopian people, not EU nor the USA, may be AU (as it is full of dictators).

Please spend some time to help the 17 million people who are starving under your rule.

Peace, Love and Unity to Ethiopia

City: AA

Mina,

Are you realy ignorant it was a private function and has nothing to do with a government to government relation?

I am fully aware that it was a private buisness. That is why the government media in the country didn't report on his departure and arrival. It just reported the prize award event.

So, don't fool yourself. The diplomatic relationship continues as usual.

Please,try to understand issues before you bark on others.

Alemayehu01,
Can you tell us what part of Ethiopia these 550 students are from?

Alemayehu,

Why do you think was the Prime Minister of Norway inveited? Why do you think the two singers canceled their contract for the evening? Why do you think only 400 of the 800 people invited showed up? Why do you think all government officials rejected.

Mamo Qilo

Daka,

I have no specific information. But, I believe it will be from all over the country. I also think priority will be given to most disadvantaged ares such as somali, Afar, Gambela...

Do you agree?

Alemayehu01/Meles,

Any head of a country visiting another country for whatever purpose is WELLCOMED by GOVERNMENT REPS, in your case since everyone in EU knows your habits of killing and murdering people, you were treated like a dictator you are. In Europe the politics respects and values human lives.

Help the 17 million people startving under your rule.

Peace, Love and Unity to Ethiopia

I doubt it very much; it is going to those places. Why now? Meles did not care for the majority of Ethiopian people for the last 15 years. I don’t believe you Alemayehu01. You are one of those people who are paid to spread Meles’s propaganda. It is an insult to all Ethiopian people for you to see us like a bunch fools.

Mina,

Would you give me an example. You see, I am not sure even if Meles had talks with the country's official, the nature of the visit do not allow us to know what really happened.

I am bored with your 17 million people starvation report. Where did you get that data. I know currently around 3 million people are recieving food aid. But, the situation in ethiopia seems getting better. I am not say we are not poor. We are one of the poorest country.But, currently, there is no such starvation of 17 million people like the one we saw in Niger or other west African countries.If you are talking about poverty, we have more people than you mentioned hundred times.You seem confused.

Alemayehu01/Meles,

I don't think you can fool EU governments anymore. You are a dictator and it has been confirmed, it is a known fact. If you were a good PM even government secretary would have wellcomed you. Like they say THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG.

Regarding Starvation in Ethiopia. I am gald you seem to be aware of only the 3 million WHO ARE RECEIVING FOOD AID (mainly Tigrai). In the rest of Ethiopia there are 17 million people facing starvation (don't you speak to WFP people, and then again why should you care, there are not from your Ethnic group).

God is on our side.

Peace, Love and Unity to Ethiopia.

Mina,

You are right on the money. You said "THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BOX!!" Please go back and look at Meles's picture in Norway at the award giving ceremony. He looked like a cat. "THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BOX!!!" What an observation. The PM looks like a cat out of a box.

Bezuayen Zendro

Mina!

What dirty mouth do you!

Gebrelikiskis,

I am getting the feeling that you don't like anyone who tells it like it is.

You must learn to accept other peoples view. Just like what we are doing at this forum, unlike the millions your master is trying to silence.

Love, Peace & Unity to Ethiopia

Moderator,
G/Selassie is insulting people again.

Thank you Pascal Bell.

You are a true Friend of Ethiopia.

Dear brave and innocent Ethiopians,

This is the exact behaviour about the woyane true character. After they reached to Addis with crime looking like as if they were the only primitive people left on earth, their action is beyond any human being based on insulting, lying, manipulating, and other crimes including looting and killing. They are full with anger and hate acting as if they are the worst wild animals in cities.
The stupid man called Alemayehu who is reminding us that he is working 24/7 for woyane in the Internet to spread lies as he is one of the TPLF cadres. He could be sitting right now at one of our ministerial offices or in the palace acting as if he is in war as he was in Tigry rocky mountains or desert in Sudan. So, we have to understand that those in the Internet acting with hate and lie are the woyane Cadres. From those who engaged in civil war as far as killing millions of Ethiopian and destroyed the country and took power with gun is easy to expect insult, lie, disruption, manipulation, hate and the likes. Don't expect from them something important or civilized and as a result don't give them serious attention and even the last respect any human being could have for grantee. When we went to school to help our people and develop the country, they went to mountains, desert as far as to foreign countries to kill the Ethiopian people and destroy the country. So, there is no a single common ground to discuss or exchange ideas with these criminal TPLF cadres as Alemauehu(Gebre/…) is one of them.

Email: W@hotmail.com

Dear walwa,

I can understand your frustration. Ethiopia won't go back to the days of red-terror(you claimed to have been building schools while in reality you were slaughtering the youth).May I remind you that your days are over.Dergue and its reminants has no place home.Exile life is more than they deserve.

I have been calling for dialogue on the contrary you are calling for war. Every sane people can judge who is working day in day out against peace and rule of law. It is you and the likes promoting hate and violence among ethiopians.

Then, if are a dergue remenant you better stay out of the country. If you are by some reason intersted to be the heir of the dergue, you better come to your sense.

In peace everyone wins. In war only the brave and heroic forces win and the track record tells us who are the heroic forces. Understood? You better do.You have no option.

Friends,

We are wasting our times communicating with G/S and Alemayehu01, Tulu and their likes. Just ignore them. They will be frustrated. Let them act and react.

Bezuayen Zendero

Alemayhu01

Are you a borne liar or is tthe money snatched from poor Ethiopians that makes you such an embarrassingly idiotic liar.
You are trying to excel even your bos Bereket Simon

Selam,

Don't frustrate.I need your support to locate the lie.Which message?Try to single out any fact in my posting that you call it a lie and I am ready to coorect it.

Just branding some one "he is a liar" don't convince any participant. That only shows empty soul. Let's face the fact.

Wish you nice time!

Ay Alemayehu, a little chicken head and one of the TPLF criminal cadres,

You came from nowhere with tremendous hate against Ethiopia. You made the country land locked. You imposed Ethnic division to rule towards darkness the 75 million Ethiopia people while you are representing less than 5% the population. While you divided the country, you took the vast, fertile and breathtaking land from Gonder and wollo that is representing 52% the present Tigry territory. You created Ethnic based political parties while in all parties most of the high position members are from Tigry or Eritrea (agreed with Shabia while you were friends).

Your propaganda throughout the years was about Ethnic division to create hostility among the Ethiopian peaceful society that have been lived with peace and harmony for years. You also went further towards your deep hate against Ethiopians spreading lies through media and flayers declaring Interhamwee between the peaceful Ethnic groups. You tried many hateful tactics. All failed. As the last try, this time you are blackmailing every one who is pro Ethiopia as member of the Dergue. Dergue was Bad. But there is nothing to compare with you (*******) TPLF boys. Dergue had at least deep love to Ethiopia. But lack of ability to bring its love in practice. Dorgue committed crimes in the name of one Ethiopia without Ethnic division and religion hate. But you, you have lots of anger and hate against Ethiopia engaging in civil war for 17 years and ruling with hate from hiding to destroy the nation.
You foolish, are you still thinking that you have won the war you declared against Ethiopia? This is the level of your thinking. Where are the shabias? Where are the Arabs? While you are laying and blackmailing anyone who is pro one Ethiopia, your masters (Shabias) are digging the ground wide and deep to berry you all once alive to give the lasting peace and hope to the whole region.
From history, you are the worst and dishonest people in the area. When the Ottoman came you were with them. When the English came you were with them. When the Italian came you were with them. When the Shabia had deep hate against Ethiopia you were with them. When the Arab are looking to control the source of the Nile and to Islamite and control the read see you were/ are with them. Some of you like Alemayehu who are living in Tigry beyond the illegally taken land from Gonder and wollo are the worst Enemy to Ethiopia throughout History. I ask and advise the people of Eritrea to show you the true hell without any reluctant thinking the Ethiopian people would rescue you as it happened during the Badme war you created and 70 thousands Ethiopians paid their life. In return you rigged the people vote and making the situation hell in our beloved country.
You, Alemayehu (a true little TPLF cadre). You as a criminal organization are the most hated people in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Especially the eritreans are looking every opportunity to revenge on you with the crime you did against them. They created you. They assist you with everything for 17 years. They brought you to Addis. In return you promised them lots against the interest of Ethiopia. But after you gave them illegal independency to land lock Ethiopia, they became the first country exporting coffee, chat and the likes (of course everything taken from Ethiopia), and you allowed them to do what ever they wanted in Ethiopia, you betrayed them cutting your long promise in short.
I smell and feel a very hate feeling by all Eritreans against you. The conflict and disagreement between you and them will never be solved with in the coming hundreds of years. As long as you are not changing your bad behaviour against Ethiopia, from now on not only you but people belongs to you will suffer inside Ethiopia and in the border by your long term Enemies, The eritreans.
Success with your life in fear. From now on your life will be life in hell on earth. I don't mind about your lie, blackmailing or the likes. This is what we are expecting from you. I hope shabia will eliminate you from our region. Any body against you will be our friend. I wish them the best to destroy you as they are at the final stage of their preparation against you. As long as you are in our country with the behaviour you have right now, there will be always war, death, hunger, misery and the likes. You are the punishments against the believer Ethiopian people received from God for crime no body knows what it could be? It is for sure the worst punishments to have you in our country. When I look back through history, every negative activity against Ethiopia comes from you or through you. Thanks you, after 20 years, Ethiopia is still known as the place of hungry people recalling the picture back after 20 years that was caused by your civil war in Tigry to starve Tigrians in order their image to be seen in the world for your political interest. You were the one who blocked Aid. You were the one who filmed and spread through world medias. Yet you are blaming Durgue that was bad but not the worst ever any nation face as our country faces you. Dergue had at least love for Ethiopia while you have tremendous anger and hate against Ethiopia. Dergue didn’t know how to use its love for Ethiopia while you perfectly know how to use your deep anger and hate against Ethiopia. First of all the world knows that high dergue officials are not in any political party. Second, Boris Yelsin of Russia or the current president of Russia (Putin) was one of the top KGB during Soviet era. In other x- communist countries are the x-members of the communist parties currently in power. So, what ever you are saying to blackmail members of the opposition parties as x members of the Dergue, the majority of the Ethiopia people will love to hear you and while the international community will not oppose it. Anything against you will be totally embraced by the Ethiopian people. So, your opposition blackmailing and lie is/will not work neither in Ethiopia nor in abroad.
You are totally losers. You have nothing left to try. Just give the Ethiopian people vote back.

Email: W@hotmail.com

Walwa,

You are lost.Do you think any one will have appetite to read your bla...bla..It is so boring. Please, be precise on your message.Please also avoid hate propaganda. That didn't do good for the dergue and won't work for the CUD.

Try to make sense.Hatrad don't convince oppennts. It only serves to step up their resolution.Get it? You better do.

Alemayehu01 wrote on 04, September:

"The award was in the name of our peasants and Meles has donated it to 550 young girls of the peasants so as to enable them successfully complete high school education. Is that not a good news?"

No wonder that Meles does whatever Alemayehu wrote, if at all he would do that, because Meles is good in such old tricks. He knows how to get it back, if he needs this "peanut" afterall. Remember, we are talking about a quarter million dollars for a multimillionair - a drop in the ocean. We are also not such idiots not to predict what sorts of deals are already on the table that would generate many millions more for the Mafiosos. If, whatever Alemayehu says is true, we are then bound to be fed with an endless cheap propaganda of the parrots for the coming one month. I better ask Alemayehu about what is in the schedule next. Alex, are you there?

City: A.A

Dear Walwa,

You are spot on. Alemayehu01/Meles don't like people who tells it like it is. They are used to being in thier own little box. Thank god with the help of the rest of Ethiopians we are helping them to see the real world.

Just because their life is so good, they forget the rest of us and don't have the time or day to hear our cries. Blinded by their selfishness and greed.

I just like the way they paint others in bad brush and they say they don't preech hatered. Their stupidness will only make the rest of us stronger and united.

Alemayheu01/Meles, you looked like a sick cat on Saturday, are you ill or is just sleepless nights.

God id on our side.