Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need help with translation

Is there any volunteer who can translate the news at this site?

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/5023185.html

Re: need help with translation

From the pictures!

His excellency Prime Minster Mr. Melese Zenawi has awarded. He looks so happy what he got for what he deserved.

On the other hand desperate men and women Ethiopians demonstrate against the award and they bear Zenawi's picture with Nazi emblem.

Comment:--> Despite the protest, it appears the award had come to end. When the fools are wasting their time standing for nothing, Zenawi's recognition becomes apparent. What a leader!

Moderator! You should know who is Meles by now.

Gebrefenafent,

Meles is a shameless individual. Non of the Norwegian leaders showed up. The two most famous singers cancelled their shows because ethey did not want to satnd on the same platform as a murderer. If this makes you happy it tells me only one thing. That is you are willing to claim any small picture of Meles in international media as a success. It shows your desperation. Gebrelekuskus, I sugegst you stick to your cutting and pasting business. When you venture out you are more of a liability to Meles than an asset.

Mamo Qilo

I looked at the link. Norwegian language has some english words, for example demonstrators, etc. From what I gather it says over 1200 demonstrators marred the award ceremony. More than four fifth of the paper is about the demonstrators. I am not sure what Gebreselassie is bragging about. Please go and look at Meles's picture. He looks thiner than his usual self. He looks either a sick man recuperating from some ailment or a man who had not slept for the last two weeks. This could not even be hidden from his smile posed to the cameraman.

SMT

Sosena Mezemur Toga

By now, the leader of of demonstration could have translated and posted it had the news been to your and the like satisfaction.

Sorry, it is still bad for you.

The Norwegian Newspaper should have investigated who these people are; instead of writing what Meles has told them. I am sure Meles has been telling the same story about all the Ethiopian demonstrators around the world to who ever would listen to him. I’ve been suspecting this for a long time.

In short, it says that Ethiopians and Ethiopian friends plus Ethiopian Somailis were heavely protested Mr Meles Zenawi.
It was a difficalt time for Mr meles and the Yara group to attend the ceremony because the protesters have gone beyond what they were allowed and shouting loudly until they disturb the ceremony. The protesters were shouting by saying that Mr Zenawi had cheated the election and he had ordered his troops to kill innocent civilians. There were a massive police presence. Some Eritreans demonstrated separately. Shabias! I don't like them. Finally the demonstraion ended peacefully. Mr Meles will have a meeting with Norway's development minister later on.
I am proud of my Ethiopan faimilies who protested The Tyrant's presence in Oslo. But it 's also a shame for Norwaygians who helped our people since the time of our King Haile Selase. Ethiopians will never forget this event
Woyanes have no place everywhere.
I love being Ethiopan and I will always hate Woyane.
We wil never leave the woyanes/these thugs alone.
My mother land Ethiopa will survive and Woyanes will disappear from Ethioipa.
I hate Woyane
Regards
Dadi

He has gone so pale, he looks sick. Now he is officialy the head of TPLF not the Prime Minister of Ethiopia.

People we are winning slowly but surely.

Peace & Love to all Ethiopians

City: AA

Alemayehu01/Meles,

I think you are suffering from imagination overload. When did you see me say weyane should disapear. You might wish that, but I have never used the word WEYANE.

I do wish, you would try to spend sometime to help the 17 million people who are starving under your rule.

Victory is on our side, even the Europeans think you are panicking.

You looked so pale are you well.

Love, Peace and Unity to Ethiopia

City: AA

Mina,

last time some of your collegues gave Bereket's name. Now you are giving me Meles's name.

I can't understand why.I gues you have a sickness of being BIG guys. That is why you want to compare yourself with these top officials.

The truth is I am a simple citzen and please act like a mature person.Discuss ideas not individuals.

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Alemayehu01,

The idea is Meles lost both national and international credibility. Herman cohen called him fraud. EU and the US said he rigged the election. UK suspended its fund because of the mass murder that Meles and Bereket ordered. This is the idea Mina has been trying to drill your skull and put in your brain. Do you get it now, Mr. Crapp Man?

Mamo Qilo

Dear Ethiopian:
Lies and empty words can liberate a country. The cowdard who are throwing thier venon words on Meles will never rule Ethiopia. They will only play the exercise of mischief tactic in Western World.
Meles did not accept them to form a coalition government with Negede and his likes.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Mamo Quilo or your multiple screen names,

I don't buy your idea. Why? It is clear.

First, you shouldn't be inflated with patchy information. There is no western country uptodate that has made its position clear. Of course, we are sure on one thing-all western countries believe the election was a step forward.None of them has equated it with the Ukraine situation, which the opposition were badly praying for months.On the contrary they are asking the opposition to join the parliamentand be part of the democratization. They will never endorse the violent tactics of your kings.They still support the process.

Second, the fate of the country is decided by the people of Ethiopia.I am sure that all the Oromos(the Adama event where renwed oromos participated -like Ali Bira) the Somali, Afar, Tigray, Sidama, Gambela, the rural Amhara, wolayta, ..and other nationalities are behind the current system. Then, who cares if foreigners are not happy of the proceess. As usual they will change grears to adjust their relations as the practice has been for years.Domestic politics determines the direction of diplomacy.

The Ethiopian people has never relayed on foreign support. For that matter to my knowledge the history of EPRDF shows that it has not been fond of wester diplomats( they have been accused of being marxists-mostly used by the opposition to discredit it).They have never been afraid of any foreign sanction for so many years. The recent speech from the PM was an indicative of that kind.

Well, let's try to walk by ourselves. My proposal is, as usual ,dialogue between ourselves.Barking in the western cities will have little impact at home.

Please don't fool yourself. I think if you know the ABC of diplomacy you can understand this message correctly.

Ibrahim,

You tell us the Somali are traditionally known for their sense of justice. Do you agree that Ethiopian lost the bet and refused to pay? I would like to hear your view on this.

Mamo Qilo

I only reply when a person accepts to treat all ethiopian on equal footing. You are telling me Somali and on the other hand, you are saying ethiopian.
Do you know that we are proposting that Amahra have to secede from Ethiopia and the rest of ethiopian will live in peace?
That is the next move in our camp since you are fed with distorted and biased rotten history that Ethiopian are only Amahra and its stooges who lost their identity.
Somali Ethiopian will never teach their children in Amahric and keep dreaming.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Mamo quilo,

I am expecting your response.Are you losing ground?

Alemayehu01,

I have rendered you lifless in another forum. I cannot argue with a person that I have decimated and rendered lifeless.

Mamo QIlo