Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let"s save the peoples struggle

The Ethiopian people are waiting for a call. But I don't understand what the opposition parties are waiting for. They have a fertile ground better than anytime to do any kind of movement against the government in order to defend the peoples vote. So let's design a strategy to struggle agaist the governemt, i.e.,
a general workers strike,
a school boycott
a nation-wide demonstration and
an international Ethiopian peoples demonstrations
are to my opinion will bring about a change in our country. What I don' like is a bloodshed so we should try to avoid that as much as possible. For that we have to think a way how to prevent it eg. by agitating the army.

Email: afeasf@hotmail.com

City: Washington D.C.

Re: Let"s save the peoples struggle

Broaden you outlook. People live anywhere in the world for various reasons. Ethiopians wherever they are expose you, Melese & co. It is 21st century. Did you understand the damage made to woyane through information technology. Otherwise why you took posting evil message as regular job payed the money grabbed from poor Ethiopian. You killed innocent people, steal and you want to go away with it. No way!!!

Email: tesema@hotmail.com

City: DC

"Tulu",
Don't call patriotic Ethiopians who are struggling to save their beloved cauntry from your blood thirsty tyrant master - "fat cats". That is how you should exactly be called, infact "hungry wolf with a sheep's fur ". Why don't you stop uselessly fight for a dying tyrant and join the people's struggle ? Don't answer that , because your big income which is snatched from the poor Ethiopians mouth will dry.
Del le enatachen ETIOPIA!!!

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

Ethiopians should come out for demonstration having a color YELLOW taken from our flag, which symbolizes peace, future and prosperity. No red ----no blood shed and absolutely no violence.

Email: rexisace@yahoo.com

City: US

Ebissa:

The opposition is doing fine. The opposition is actually making history. Our new and wise leaders are introducing the culture of democracy into the democratic movement. We are finally getting leaders who believe in the wisdom of the people. For the first time in history, we have leaders who actually receive leadership, advice, and blessing [miriKat] from elders and the ordinary people. How refreshing and noble our poltical life is becoming. 99% of the time the collective opinion of the masses will turn out to be right. So, my friend, listen to and read about the public meetings that are being organized by CUD and others and listen and learn from what the Ethiopian People want the opposition to do. This is a glorious time. The People Wisdom Never Fails.