Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tina turner 4 Meles"i am a private dancer”

I have read your 'solo' response to the EU-EOM statements regarding the recent election. Seeing your name as an author of an article in Ethiopian Herald was startling. Your letter as much as it seem appealing and correct in terms of logical reasoning, I found it be completely out of line and morally misguided.

Your letter gives much emphasis and also goes a great length to justify the role of Complaint Investigations Panels (CIPs) in the election. You even have laid a logical argument that is completely founded and correct. The logic behind EU report stating"... complex system to investigate and address election complaints in a tense political environment..." can be considered a virtue in your lines of reasoning. There are also ample words that praise your argument cause on the report like "CIPs worked in general line of accordance in terms of reference."

The letter also contains post-fact analysis that mocks the opposing parties. It was stated in The EU report that the testimony of the opposition parties were not up to standard, but the mere fact that the report acknowledges the inaccurate testimonies of opposition does not entitle the flaws to be logically associated with premonitions of election boycott.

The only logical fallacy that I observed in your reasoning was the post-fact analysis of election boycotting which is completely unfounded and has no support in your letter. As to the first argument that the CIPs did its job accordingly, your reason as I cited earlier is correct but your line of argument is based on misleading fact and waffle words from the EU report.

For the misleading facts I quote the very report that your excellnecy 'extensively cited.' The report separates and looks at the activity of Complaint Investigations Panels as a ''procedural'' and ''referential''. The ''referential'' as any conscious person could follow is a term given to what is stated in the NEBE basic guideline to the establishment of the panels. While acknowledging the fact that the panels were formed according to the workings and what is stated in the guideline, the EU report has indeed remarked that the panels were legitimate in accordance to what is stated. You got that right! But the report's statements about the “procedural” aspect are what your Excellency has turned blind eye on. The report clearly states on page 3, Summary of Preliminary Findings why the CIPs and overall finding of the panel is not "satisfactory." The report's reasoning for this findings are simple and undeniable facts; first the CIPs investigations took place in the middle of human right abuses, which by now has made it through western media Dateline Real TV shocker, and second the mere fact that there were not "leveling field”, enough personnel, from NEBE to moderate the panel decisions, that is the decisions were based on plaintiff’s statements, in many cases EPDRF and the testimony as the report put it are mainly NEBE personals as well.

Now correct me if I am wrong but the whole “garbage and can” thing is not appealing to me and I hope many agree with me. As a result of crossing over into international community and debating in logical fallacies can do nothing to meditate the situation but rather embarrass your Excellency’s disputed reputation more! I can't deny one thing I liked in your article is your choice of Tina Turner music, but I think the lyrics of “I am a private dancer” can do well for your first personal media debut.

Email: ethio@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Re: Tina turner 4 Meles"i am a private dancer”

The point is he care otherwise Meles would have left Ethiopia a long time ago.

Ask yourself Meles try hard in is power to make thing right... the fact the matter is he is not lucky like you to finished AA University... he have to drop out because of his believe... and paid in blood to make us free... this is the price you pay him?

Do you thing EU HAVE the finil say ove our election? do you think CUD go over war because one EU MEMBER SAY SO? DO YOU think you will come and pay the price in your blood or are staying where you are and funing the war flame? you don't think so it so foolish to think Meles to give up evey thing and go away after his army paid in 100,000 army life and million people starving and dying for no reason other then fighting for their own freedom... do you think Meles will give up hard win freedom just because EU say so...

Where were those EU WHEN Rwanda Cud army killed 800,000 people? Do you thing the EU send peace keeping army if law and order break down in Ethiopia?

If you thing EU have finial say then Waite until EU come and save you.. and put you in helm of power…. That is my deepest secret wish that law and order break down and speedup the break down of Ethiopia… that is my deepest secret wish… I want to see free Oromo and free Tigria people out of this mayhem… Even so this is my deepest secret wish I ever wish this to happen because I don’t want to run the risk of lost of million of people life… I don’t want that to happen that is why I am fighting tooth and nail in this forum day and night.

The CUD SUPPORTER are a different animal they don’t care about lose of life Sigel or in million as long as they reach to power by any means. Even let assume EU report is 100% truth what good that do… this like putting gas in to fire…. Instead of trying to put off the fire.

Now lets put things in precepts if EU support Meles and cool down CUD the CUD GET ADDIS and their 200 sit for next five year this way they have to proof themselves with in this five years…

Second choice is EU Support CUD GAIN power Meles lose… Ethiopia march ON.

Third Choice is EU support CUD and Meles doesn’t want to lose and fight back and create civil war.. how started is not important because by the time we released it million people dead and Ethiopia break down as nation beyond recognition.. the question does EU WILL help us to build our City back or help us to fix our law and order or will forget us just like Somalia…

I know CUD SUPPORTER try to take risk but one thing for sure Meles compromised so much he have nothing to compromised anymore with CUD… THE cud WANT HIM DEAD… CUD WANT to eradicate EPRDF… DO you think Meles will go down without fight… don’t go behind PEOPLE VOTE cover and say it is people vote… what make you sure 100% voted for you do you think oromo which is 50% voted for CUD? DON’T FOOL yourself….even 10% people voted for MELES therefore you can’t eradicate EPRDF because they have the support of 10% people… if you can’t eradicate then you have to work with them… No body deny EPRDF offering power sharing they give up 200 sit without fight but if CUD want the whole 500sit… this become like the greedy Eritrean leader how wanted all and lose everything… If Eritrean leader were not greedy by now the two leader would have worked together and we would not have war and lost 100,000 our young people… But Eritrean leader become to greedy and try to cut to much up to the bone.. Meles say A BIG NO! to day the cud become to greedy for their own good they try to cut up to the bone and Meles have only one thing left to say to them WHICH NO!

IF YOU WANT TO BRING IT ON BRING IT ON DON’T TALK BS

TUTU,

you said if the Eritrean leaders weren't greedy the war woudn't have happened, are you talking about Meles/Bereket and Afewerki??

Please respond in a constructive manner, your 200yrs and Amara EXCUSES is showing how your point has no POINT.

City: AA

Just like your Master, Meles and TPLF, you lack education. You can't even finish a sentence with correct grammer, just like your masters.
Ethiopia can not and will not be trampled up on by uneducated bush men, who have no integrity, no culture, and no manner. TPLF does not respresent Ethiopia, and therefore, it will be brought down by true Ethiopians. Count the days.

We are talking about the ethiopian people force. Foregate Meleses force. We know it. Ethiopians struggled and librate themselves. You better broaden your mind. Why you cheat your self. Do you think Ethiopians do not know how Melese took power. He hijacked the people struggle for freedom: sold Assab, badem and spread ethnicity and took power.
You better to flee the country with your godfather. We heared this type of boast during the end of dergu. I advise you to collect what you steal and go otherwise!!!

Email: abera@hotmail.com

City: DC

Dagmawi Tewodros,
Thank you. You make a lot of sense. I agree with you, totally. These people who grew up in the forest with no manners shouldn’t be allowed again to rule our beloved Ethiopia. They have been acting and behaving like bloodthirsty animals. We have seen what they put Ethiopian people through for the last 15 years. Who needs these kinds of treatment for five more years?

Tuku,
U no maked sense.