Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open Question to Ethiopianreview?

1. What is the theoretical, political, and organizational bases of a medium like Ethiopian review to actually propose the formation a government outside the normal procratic process?

2. What is the legitimate foundation of this government you have been calling for? More important, as memeber of the free press, is it your role to actually insist on such measure?

3. Are you a free press or a political party? The role of a political party is to infliuence the formation and functioning of a government. Is that your role? I am puzzled! Peace!

Re: Open Question to Ethiopianreview?

Dear Dama,

Are you trying to pretend to be an Oromo, with that name, well it is not working.

Don't worry too much about the role of ER, worry about the future of TPLF. ER has given us a venue to EXPESS our views, something your master can't allow others to do. Hell no, he is not even allowing the EU obserview to air their views.

The clock it ticking

City: AA

Re: Open Question to Ethiopianreview?

Mina:

What have you been smoking? My question to the Ethiopianreview is a very legitimate question. I value the role of ER as a free press. But I want to disagree about ER's political (leading or advising) role. Any government from here on can only be formed on a well founded base of legitimacy - the election, choice, or representation of the people. The wisdom of the people never fails! Flow with that wisdom!