Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARE THE PEOPLE READY TO RESIST?

WHAT IS TO BE DONE

I am sure Kinijit and Hibert are planning things to do in the national resistance. As for those of us individuals and living in all kinds of places, here is what we need to do.

1. We must be prepared psychologically. Freedom is not free. We must be mentally ready to defy and fight Woyane.

2. We must reject and deny the fear of Woyane. Woyane is a paper-tigger, it is dying lion. It is hated, isolated, divided, and has run out steam. The forces of ethnicity and division are in the process of dying. Do not fear Woyane.

3. We must Unite. Unite, Unite, Unite. Evry anti-Woyane person or group must unite, coordinate, cooperate, and network with other similar groups. Without nation-wide, regional, and local unity, we can not remove Meles.

4. Always keep one truth in mind. Woyanes are few. The enemy is small. We are many. The people are huge and we are able to swallow and sink Woyane like a stormy sea.

5.. Every anti-Woyane, every anti-Meles person or group must become the eye and ear of the National Resistance. Learn about your local situation, local enemies of the people. Identify them and keep track of their activities.

6. Organize, organize, organize. If there are three or more anti-Woyane Ethiopians any where, any time... they must become an organof the democratic resistance.

7. Do not wait until some party comes and organizes you to particcipate in the national resistance. Talk to the person next to you who is anti-Meles and FORM a NATIONAL RESISTANCE CELL.Then look for ways of coordinating the struggle.

8. Always plan your actions, always plan your actions.

9. Be consistent, persistent, and have integrity in the eyes of the people. Have a backbone, stamina, endurance, patience, and wisdom. Do not lose3 faith to fast.

10. Repeat good actions, repeat successful actions, repeat good tactics and strategies. disregard bad practice. Forget about habits and wrong pride. If it does not work, don't repeat it. But, but, the fundamental hypothesis is that we must fight every where, any time, and with any working method with out any fear of Woyane - a dying beast. Yichalal

Re: ARE THE PEOPLE READY TO RESIST?

Boru,
Trust me, I know Oromo when I see one. You are not Oromo You are 100% Woyane. What makes me mad is--you use oromos for your advantage. My friend, it is too late!! Don't mix us with criminals. Please stop insulting Us.

Olana:

You are on the mark. You know who is going to be on the front line of the National Resistance? The Oromo! I am also hoping that Tigreans to be one of those front line opposition. Their basic interest and life condition dictates that they come to the aid of Ethiopia. Wisdom requires it that they must detach from Woyane tugs and join their brothers and sisters in Merkato. As for the rest of us, this is how I see it. Woyane should never misunderstand the patience of the people. A dog that barks, does not bite. As some body just said, the people have 1001 ways of removing the tugs, but there is a season for everything. There is a season for everything - Gizie le-kulikimu! Yichala

Dear Askale:
You said "Woyane is a paper-tigger, it is dying lion."
when I read this i remember a joke. A town girl,to visit her parents, came to the rural area and met her cousine. although she wants her cousine to be with her, the peasant genuine girl was about to go to farm. Enatiye Enie Hedje Ershayen larimew; Arem beztobetal eskeza anchi kenemamush gar techawoci - tolo Emetalehu. ketemew "be senet seat?" balager "Ameshalehu"
ketemewa " Endieeeee!!!! - Ye geberie Debter Endet telek new???????" Balager " Awo Telek new!?!?!?!?!"

Email: chebudie@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Ya the people is ready to resist!
i'm telling u the truth!
The ppl is ready to resiste who U r r considering ppl if at all they 'll be out of their Cupboard(kitchen0 whenever Ethiopia is in problem. BELIEVE ME - BELIEVE ETHIOPIAN HISTORY INCLUDING THAT OF THE NASTY -TO BE BROUHGT - DERGUE REGIME ! LOL

Email: demekew@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Amhra --Vs-- Non Amhra Ethiopians

Speaking of Tribalism and aristocracy imblance within Ethiopia.

During the past 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia,why did Amhras corrupted lazy tribalist kings (King Menilike and Fake King Haileselassie)and Amhras dominated governments denied educatuional opportunities and educational access to all Non Amhra Ethiopians (Oromos,Tigreans,Gambelas,Sidamos,Harrer,Welayetas,Gorages and all other Non Amhra Ethiopians) ? ? ? ?

But the same talking all higher learning institutions (High schools,colleges,Universities and other vocational learning institutions were erected discrminately only in Amhra dominated regions.
Excruciating mind boggling fact is, that The Amhras tribalist corrupted kings and Amhra dominated braindead governments had an evil master plan to keep all "Non Amhra Ethiopians" in the darkness of illitracy.
This is also the same reason why today there are more Amhras educated than Non Amhra Ethiopians. This is also the same reason as we speak, 79% of Ethiopias white collar job (Professional job) and Ethiopias professional institutions still dominated by Single Tribe (Amhra Tribe).

Email: solomon12@hotmail.com

City: WI