Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles and Seyoum Mesfin at Logger Heads

My reliable sources from the coridors of the power houses in Ethiopia tell me that Syoum Mesfin asked Meles in a high level TPLF meeting just recently why he seems to rely on Ethiopian of Eritrean Origin whenever there is a problem. He asked him point blank why Meles and Bereket have become the two voices even when the matter involves foreign affiars. Why Bereket is the front person to communicate with EU when it is clearly the mandate of my misnistry to deal with such matters?

Joro Tebi

Re: Meles and Seyoum Mesfin at Logger Heads

Gebereselassie/Ibrahim/Alemayehu01,

Can you guys comment on this? I am not interested whether Joro Tebi's statement is true or false. I am more interested why Meles seems to rely on Eritreans when he faces danger? Joro Tebi, I like your name and your hobby, too. I am assuming Joro Tebineteh is part time as a hobby.

Mamo Qilo

Joro Tebi:

The info itself may be interesting, but what of it. A lot of people wrongly give value to the relations, intrigues, and small happenings of these tugs. Whatever they do, however they interact, these are a bunch of evils and cruel self-seekers. What we neede to do is to worry about our relations and conflicts. I am having a problem counting on the internal conflict of Meles and Bereket and Seyoum. They are enemies of the Ethiopian democracy.

Mamo Qilo!

Probably he/she got the news when he/she suck your ears.

So, we can not give any comment on this garbage "Alubalta"!

They can't be at loggerheads. Seyoum hasn't got the gut to challenge the tyrant. If he does, he will join Seye Abraha.

Gebrelikiskis, TUTU/Alemayehue/Meles/Bereket,

We, the Ethiopian people are enjoying seeing you digging yourselfe deeper in to the ground. We haven't even lifted a finger. So well done to your stupidness and greed.

The time is clicking.

City: AA

This Mena thing is one of the most intelligent observers on this forum. Viva my friend.

Gebrelekuskus,

What Joro Tebi said is not alubalta. The question is why does Meles rely on Eritreans whenever he faces problem. You cannot deny this. Please answer this.

Ankasa Doro

Dear Ankasa Doror,

thanks for your comment, it is Mina not Mena. I am glad we are on same camp.

These TPLF/garbages are driving me mad. They just think because they are happy and comfertable, the rest of us have to keep quite and go with the flow. I don't think so. This election is more than an election to most of us. It has give us a chance to say no to those mad dogs. They have killed the educations system in the rest of ethniopia except Tigraie. Never have I ever thought they will sink this low and insult the EU.

This is when you think these men actually have been taking us for a ride for the last 15 years + civial wars.

Looking at the situation I don't think Tensai radio have any thing to worry about. These mad dogs are power greedy.

NO TO TPLF, NO TO TPLF

Mina!

Tell me your adress. I will send you 1 case of soft drinks to help you usher your guests at the time of your mourn. It will be deliever to you via express UPS.

Gebrelikiskis,

Thanks, but i would rather if you send it to the poor in our country. If you do that god will forgive you.

God bless you for your thoughts.

Gebreselassie,

This Joro Tebi guy seems to have credible information. Why do you think Meles turns to Ertitreans whenever his power is treatened.

Ankasa Doro