Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Send email to Sissel Kyrkjebø

Sissel Kyrkjebø is the most famous Norwegian singer who is scheduled to sing at Meles's award. A Norwegian News Paper suggested tat she is going to decide over the weekend. Please send her email to the following address. Here is the link to her website and contact page.

http://www.sissel.net/main.asp?id=73&segment=4

If you cannot link, go to google and type Sissel Kyrkjebø and go to contact.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Re: Send email to Sissel Kyrkjebø

Dear all,

This is what I sent Sissel.

Dear Sissel,

Thank you for canceling your plan to attend the Yara Foundation event. My cousin is one of the victims of Dictator Meles. She was only 14 when she was murdered in Ethiopia. I live in the US. I thank you for your principled position. May God bless you. I have never heard your songs. I am out to buy

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,
Are sure this is a correct e-mail address of Sissel?
Please find out and let us know.
Thanks,
Daka

Mamo Quilo Hi,
It was difficult to enter Sissel's e-mail adress,but after some struggle I managed to do it on the following: management@mfmgt.com ,so what I have done is as follows - I took the full story of Shibire with her picture from E.R, gave it a title which reads - please don't participate on a tyrant's seremony on the top & On behalf of 72,000,000 people of Ethiopians under it. then thank you at the end.

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

Thank you, Belew.

How was Mamo able to send his message to that address?

Daka ,

You asked, How did Mamo Qilo manage to send email from there? Do not forget that in my earlier life I was a computer hacker. And a good one at that.

Ankasa Doro