Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bereket has become a source of Tension Between TPLF leaders

Some of the leading TPLF comrades are accusing Bereket for antagonizing Ana Gomez. His eritrean origin is not playing well with some of the hard core TPLF tagadies. This has become the center of gravity of the contention between Meles and his other senior TPLF comrades. This is the latest news from well placed and reliable sources in Addis.

Joro Tebi

Re: Bereket has become a source of Tension Between TPLF leaders

We smell more than that.

We will see something critical, soon. In the name of tigreans their crime has no boundary. Their days are numbered. Everyone knows it both within TPLF and nationally. Arrogant Meles and his right hand eritrean agent used to undermine everyone but this is not the case anymore, that is why TPLF is in a big mess.

Moderator,

Gebreselassie is abusing this forum. For example, lately he has been posting empty messages without any text in them. WHy are you allowing to go unpunished?

Mamo Qilo

WHAT BOTHERS YOU MR./MS. MORON?

Gebreselassie,

This is 3 in the morning in Colorado. HWy are you up this early inthe morning? You must have lost sleep like you boss. What is this rumor that Joro Tebi is posting? Can you comment on it, for example, Meles's blood pressure is boiling, Bereket is a pointof contention amongst TPLF tzars. I mean can you shed light on this.

What did yu think of Meles's letter tothe editor? Better yet What do yo think of Ethiopian? He is refusing to pay up.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo!

Did you forget when someone said, "Mr. Bereket died in Israel for his shot by his bodygurad"? It turns out a fabrication.

This could be onother fabricated one.

Thank you.

Gebrelekuskus,

So you are not denying the story, but only hoping that it could be untrue. You seem to lose your confidence. This is no time to show your dout, please stand by your maters. God knows he needs every single soul to be with him in the 11th hour. Even Ibrulekuskus has been mu in the last few days. Ethiopian is not sure which way he stands. He hopes that he will be saved on technicalities. Gebrefenafent, hang in there you have some more weeks. Please don't betray your man. Heaven knows he desperately needs you.

Mamo Qilo

Gebrelikiskis,

We don't expect you to tell us the truth, hell no, you people never lie.

You know it, your masters knows it, we all know that your time is getting shorter. Every thing is turning against TPLF.

There is god after all.

City: AA

Mina,

When ever I read your message I can easily read your frustration due to identity crises.I also can read your hatrad against the Tigreans because, I can guess, they are the ones who put you in such crises.

May I ask you one simple question. How do you visualize Ethiopia-Tigreans, characterized by historians the heartland of ancient Ethiopia?But, it doesn't stop here. If you apply the minus(-)sign to avoid people you hate for what ever reason you may probably end up with one ethinic group and that will take to hell.

So, be as passionate as possible to every one.
as you usual, my advice is please grow up.

Wish you nice time.

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Alemayehu01,

Are you a replacement to Gebrelikiskis?

I think you are paranoide. I don't hate the Tigrea people, but i do hate TPLF (Tigraie). You keep talking you represent the interest of all Ethiopians, but why is it
1. Ethiopian Embassys only have meetings with Tigray people
2. Recently the Ethiopian Goverment (TPLF) invited only Tigraie people for a meeting in AA
3. Why is the Ethiopian Government (TPLF) spent so much money only in Tigrai while other parts of Ethiopia was diying of hunger

Does this show you a government that cares about OTHER ETHNIC GROUPs.

Mina,

Have you ever visited Tigray? Why are you taking for granted every lie?

Don't you know the people of Tigray is one of the highest aid reciepent?Shame on You. You tell me you only hate the TPLF and on the sme line you tell me the people of Tigray is benefiting from the regime. What a contradictory position!!!

You told you the government called a only Tigreans for a meeting? where are you geting this information?

Anyway, I am correct you strongly hate Tigreans> you caouldsn't hide it. So, please try to avoid racist view. As an Ahmara, I believe we share many values with them rather than with other Ethiopians. But,i am not saying we should stick to the absnyian view.We should Unity in diversity where all nations and nationalities live with equality. we are many but at same time people of a united country.

That is a long lecture, as you call it.
Again, please grow up!!

Wish you nice time.

Alemayehu01,
My brother’s sife who is from Tigrae has told us how much it is flourished. When she went to visit, she couldn’t believe her eyes how much it has improved; schools, universities, hospitals, different industries, roads, lights even they have taken soil and trees from other provinces to Tigrae. She even told us that the people there don’t pay for telephone to call to Addis.
Alemayehu01, you are the one who is lying and denying everything. The question to you is--have you been to other provinces and witnessed how much suffering is going on? I take it you just don’t care as long as you are comfortable while the rest of Ethiopia is suffering.

Alemayehue01,

I don't need to go to Tigrai to see how wealthy you people are, when there lots of TPLFs flushing their cars/big houses in AA.

My grandmother always used to say "bchawen yebela, bechawen yemotal", in english "if you eat on your own, you will die on your own". This saying applies to people like you.

You are too blind and shelfish to see the suffering of others, when you do, you blame it on others.

Mina,

You changed a gear. But, that doesn't change the truth.Dibaba is mina, if not I call him YERGO ZINB.

The fact is you have come with more lies.You are saying Universites. Is there any university except that of the Mekelle University, where every ethiopian is enrolled like in all the Ethiopian Universities(we have 2 in Amhara, 3 in Oromia, and 2 in South region).What special benefit is the people of Tigray getting from that? Absolutely none.

About the road, Tigray has the worst road infrustructure in the country. Ask the ethiopian drivers.You also spoke about factories. Is that about the cement factory? or the textile factor?
What benefit is the people of Tigray getting from that? Don'tyou know the price of cement product is higher in Mekelle than in other towns?

I can't stand your racist position. For gods sake don't lie to yourself. If you realy lack information get real sources or try to visit the places yourself.

May God help you have fair mind !

Alemayehu01,
You just proved to us who you really are. You and Meles are a bunch of liars.
Mina and I are two different people. You can tell by the style of our writing and grammer. I admit, I don’t write as well as Mina. I went to non-English speaking school. Anyhow STOP lying!!

Dibaba**,

If claim you are another person that is okay. Be show me the lie. On which issue am I telling youfalse. Prove me wrong on any issue you believe is a lie. I told the facts. It is upto you to show me the lie.

Poor guy you are caught red-hand. You can't prove any misinformation on my clear message.Don't try to avoid the real issue at hand.

Changinging gears is not a nice play.

Wish you nice time.

Alemayehu01

Alemayehu01,

You really are a paranoide individual. I am not Dibaba, If you think I am than we are united Ethiopians.

Regarding Tigrai - you have forgoten, the pharmacutical factories, factory plants moved from Akaki (AA) in the early 90's, there are more schools, colleges and Universities in Tigraie than any where in Ethiopia, more currently being built. Tigraie have the largest number of people to internet access than any where in ET. Metal/Engineering factory in Tigraie. Ethiopias Government Tigraie, Military heierchy are Tigreans, business deals priority given to tigrai people. Tigrai have the lowest number of unemployment than any other NATIONS AND NATIONALITIES.
Do you see why your pretence of "we care about other nations and nationalities" making the rest of feel, we are part of a different country.

"Bichawen yebela, bichawen yemotal"

the real story is the claim made by the party led by bereket. they want the information ministry and the army because they retorted they are the main contributors of the parliamentary seats for eprdf. the power struggle between tplf and beadin is hotting up.

Email: EthiopianXX@aol.com

Alemayehu01,

Jib Kehede Wusha Chohe! You are coming late into this game. You can write what you may but your are trying to cure cancer with Tylenol. Your master is gravely ill. There is no bandage that can fix him. You are regurgitating what gebrelekuskus used to say some months ago.

Now Geberlekuskus does not even know what to support and what to reject. He rejects his masters Report I as a hoax. And he posts Part II. A number of times he posted anti-government messages. He is disoriented. I think you are here to fill the gap. But there is no hope.

Ankasa Doro

Alemayehu01/TUTU/Gevrelikiskis

I feel sorry for you people, my advice to your masters is to leave the ethiopian parlament and get employment in African Union, I am sure all those dictators will make you feel at home. You can talk about the good old days, how many people you have killed and starved.