Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Call to Professor mamo Muchie

Dear Professor Mamo Muchie,

You and your associates are doing an admirable job. I think you have managed to do more harm to Meles that his spin machine can undo. May I ask you to write an article to US papers, particularly to Washington Times. If you can have a dozen or so Professors in the US and Europe cosign it I am sure Washington Ties would publish it. It is a conservative News Paper.

Here is some suggestion.

The first Para should start with Eritrea's decision to tax food aid that the US sends to help feed Eritreans.
The objective is to highlight that tropical gangesters in Africa are taking the people hostage. Not only does the west have to feed the people, but also pay tax to the corupt governments in order to give aid.

The second Para would start with a quote from Time or News week in 1991 that suggested The TPLF militia was advised to be careful when foreigners are around. This was the time that Meles was trying to win the support of the West. Once it is situated in the palace, now it is telling EU to go to hell. EU and US planeted the people worst enemies and now are being attacked by the very dictatrors they helped plant.

The whole point would be to let the American public know that their tax money is abused by such corrupt leadres.

The third para would highlight the business enterprises of TPLF and show that political institutions and the state security macineries are used to protect the business monopolies that TPLF as created and sustained at the barrel of the gun.

Then one can go into the killing of 42 innocent demonstrators. The decision by the government to kick out two of the most respected US organizations (Democratic and Republican groups) that were in the country to observe the election. The decision to close VOA and Deutch radio.

The number of people who have been arrested, intimidated, etc etc. EUS report and Meles's insult.

You should ak the republican party to stand for its principle of spreading democracy and not support Meles who has engaded himself in armed looting and murder, etc etc.

I am a Republican and married to a Republican operative and we would would be happy to read and comment on the draft.

Mamo Qilo

Re: A Call to Professor mamo Muchie

What a Qilo,

Why don't you ask your fellow-eritreans?? This is not eritreans case don't mix up. We have this evil at hand to be towed to hell, soon. Why you are asking NES to write for Eritrea's case?? You must be really killo, Qillo.

This is rediculous.

Re: A Call to Professor mamo Muchie

Ingida,

How are you doing? How is life treating you this summer?

Mamo Qilo