Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U.S. Web Host Shuts Down Tensae.com

Liars. The web hosting company cancelled the service b/c it didn't want to pay for the cost of defending itself in court against Meles' lawyers. Why don't the gov't pay for the medical treatment of Meseret and others, instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to harass Ethiopian media abroad?
-----------------------

http://www.ena.gov.et/default.asp?CatId=16&NewsId=181065

U.S. Web Host Shuts Down Tensae.com for False, Defamatory ContentAddis Ababa, 8/29/2005

The US-based web host, Globat, has permanently shut down the Tensae.com website because Tensae failed to substantiate its false and defamatory accusations against a number of senior Ethiopian government officials and other Ethiopian citizens.

The web host says Tensae.coms accusations violated Globats policy against hosting defamatory content.

Tensae reported on its website: Our web hosting company has received a complaint that www.tensae.com has false and defamatory statements. In order to continue hosting us, the company needs to provide a written response. We have less than 72 hours to save or shutdown Tensae website.

However, as Tensae failed to provide any support for its defamatory allegations, the web host suspended Tensae.com from its servers.

It is now weeks since the Ethiopian defamation victims lawsuit against Tensae was announced, and neither Tensae nor its operators have written a single word to support or explain their malicious lies against the defamation victims.

Indeed, Gashu Habte, one of the defendants, suggested in an online forum that the defendants lacked any evidence to support their allegations.

Gashu admitted, The core of [the] challenge is evidence, and went on to say, Tensae has reported that they have international bank accounts, if they say no, let them prove it.

But it was Tensae which made these allegations, and it is Tensae who should prove them. Clearly Tensae cannot.

In the same forum, Gashu complained that in the USA say Bush is international terrorist. But we cant criticize our government. Gashu is wrong again.
Criticism of the government is every Ethiopians right. This lawsuit is not about criticism. It is about Gashu and his co-defendants extremely specific and grave allegations that are false, against respected Ethiopian citizens.

Gashu and his co-defendants know their allegations are unsupported by any evidence. But, defendants have no concern for the facts or the truth. Instead they seek to injure the people they have attacked without concern for the truth.

They have attacked Ethiopian citizens who have been unselfish in dedicating themselves to the interests of the people of Ethiopia. Such vicious attacks are not protected by U.S. law or the law of other civilized country.

If one attempts to access www.tensae.com, one will read that This domain has been suspended.

Source: ENA

Re: U.S. Web Host Shuts Down Tensae.com

That is a big lie by the TPLF. Check out the website on www.tensae.net....

From a government that has insulted the EU observes we don't expect anything anymore. Evidence or no evidence we don't care, Tensai have provided us free voice. I wish them all the best.

TPLF go back to Asmara.

City: AA

ENA, controlled by Bereket Simon, so called Information Minister, continue to MISINFORM people as usual. ENA lies because it is controlled by a liar.
No one will take the word of ENA. ENA is the most hated woyane media.

ENA,

Tensae radio is for Ethiopians, go and serve Woyane

Email: AB89891@yahoo.com

City: LONDON

This a victory for the truth.

Temesgen!

I did check the web site htt://www.tensae.com

I found this,

This domain has been suspended.

More loughing and cry will follow as EU revise its ill report.

G/Satan,
The website is--WWW.tensae.net

bunch of liers, liers..liers..

I wonder how Bereket and Meles will submit evidence to support their claim that Ana Gomez has recieved 20% of donations from Ethiopians of the diaspora?
Where is your evidence?
This lady, Ana Gomez, is becoming Weyane's nightmare. I realy do not want to be around Meles & Bereket when she starts her law suit? I believe they will stink and then explode.

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

It is sad to hear a head of TPLF representing our country calling EU report garbage. I feel sorry for all TPLF supporters their leaders have sank so low.
It is down hill to TPLF from now on.

God is on our side.

City: AA