Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am all ears

1. I hear Meles's wife has left the country, supposedly to take her just recently graduated daughter to college.

2. I hear Meles and Seyoum Mesfin are at logerheads.

3. I hear that two factions are forming within EPRDF, those who are standing firm not to share power, led by Meles and Bereket and those who are open for a negotiated settlement, led by Syoum Mesfin and Girma Birru

4. I hear that Meles's doctor has been called to the palace three times over the last two weeks. Meles has high blood pressure and the rumor is that his blood pressure is high.

5. All these are rumors from well placed people in Addis Ababa.

Joro Tebi

Re: I am all ears

Are you the same Joro Tebi who used to write on Socio Culture Ethiopia several years ago? If you are, it is nice to hear from you. At the time there was big rumor that you are related to Seye Abraha. Is it true?

Ankasa Doro

Joro Tebi,
Can you find out which university Meles’s daughter is going to attend? She will probably attend the most expensive university on the blood and sweat of Ethiopian taxpayers money.
I doubt Meles’s problem is High Blood Pressure; I bet he is suicidal. Let’s hope he gets his wish.

Mr. Prime Minister, instead of the world see you humiliated; you should be killing yourself. Please refuse to take any medicine for blood pressure. You are a brave man, you are not scared of death; you have send countless people to the death chamber. Mr. Prime Minister, don’t humiliate yourself and your family, please, have honor and kill yourself!

Joro Tebi,

Do you have any news regarding what the carter centter is going to say about the elction? I do hope they will tell the truth.

City: AA

Dear readers;
Joro-Tebi=Ankasa=doro=Ygeme=Yager=arogiit=maturo

Don't be fooled! Mamo is after Meles's head come what may, or no matter how the country can be disrputed. He is taping into our anger and feeding fire to it. Most of us want change of power, but by peacful means. My suspecion of mamo's none ethiopian behavior is becuse he know better or should know better than what he is saying. Because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself - he want some one else do it for him. I will bet, if Melese said I will share power tomorrow - Mo will say lets cut his head anyway....pray for ethiopia.

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Ethiopian,

I was the first to support the joint CUD/UEDF proposal and the first to post a message to give Meles a blanket amnesty if he leaves office without any bloodshade. I am for a peacful solution. Please stop changing the topic and please pay the bet.

Mamo QIlo

Ankasa Doro is the life of this forum. Whatever he said is against Meles&co.

Email: abera@hotmail.com

City: DC