Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Significance of Meles Letter

This is really a new era. Meles as gone from writting off the opposition and ignoring the people to writing lengthy letters to make his case. Whether he succeeds or not, the fact that he sees the need to make a case for his government is a significant change.

We know Meles is not the kind of person who would change. Then, it behooves us to ask what changed? May 2005 has ushered in a new era. It has brought a point of no return. Thanks to CUD and UEDF. Meles has lost both national and international plat form. His confidence and arogance are gone. His face sports a sad and confused look. His interview with BBC showed he is no longer a talking machine. He looked desperate and disoriented. Even fro EPRDF point of view he is no longer seen as an effective leader. CUD and UEDF have undressed the poor soul. Both his followers withinhis own party and his "Teletafi" parties are not going to see him as invincible. He is vulnerable. He is a mraked man. Who brings him down may be a question. But the fact that he is ripe for the taking is beyond question. I see Meskel Adebabaye full to its brim celebrating the sacking of Meles either by the opposition or by his own comrades.

Hi Meles,

I know you are reading this forum lately. This is your friend Ankasa Doro. You are in my prayers. I promise to miss you when you are gone.

Meskel Adebabay

Re: The Significance of Meles Letter

Gebrelekuskus,

Do you agree that Meles is a wunded man? He is going to be unceremonously desposed. Who would have thought getting the opposition to settle for 200 seats would be something Meles would sit and write and ask his followers to pray for that. You are in a very bad situation. If I were you I would ask for advance payment for my service (Model sidest) before the political Tsunami hits your master and brings down his politica machinery. Time to renew your taxi permit and earn your living.

Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan