Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Civil Disobedience...a question

As I understand it, Civil Disobedience is not something that happens abruptly. It is rather a process. My question is, can we surely say it had already start in Ethiopia?

Let us not forget that no one can "give" or "take away" people's democratic rights...it is an inalienable God given right.

Re: Civil Disobedience...a question

Yager Lij,

Yes it has already started with the leadership of CUD and UEDF. Their refusal to join the new parilament is what kicked it off. The next thing you would see is civil disobedience going like a wild fire. It is slow to start, but once it starts it is overwhelming. That is why Meles has lost sleep these days. He spends his time cleaning his closet and writing long articles to the Ethiopian Herald. Washington Post would not carry this kind of none sense. The whole pro government community is cranking appeal letters day and night. Evem gebrefenafent has started writing appeal letters for now minimizing his cut and paste enterprise.

Gena Bezu enayalen

Mamo Qilo

Ankasa Doro lol....r u really Mamo Kilo? If so, I heard your voice. You are kind of shy in real life.

Dear hate Mongers,

Can you just leave us alone? you guys're out there to distroy this Country. You just want to see every street and every corner of the Country full of dead bodies so that your immigration process will be facilitated or your personal ego is satisfied. Your motive is clear. You stay at the comfort of your home back in the west and turn this country to the killing fields. Your lawyer can take these news and Pictures to the Immigration judge so that you will be granted a green card OR you're just blood thristy people like your master Goshu Wolde, Merera Gudina,the notorious Negede Gobeze and the likes.
you guys fall in this bracket: You're either neftegna feudal and opportunist like Hailu Shawel, or Blood thristy Derg or Meison member like Goshu, Merera or Negede or simple moron confused with his/her immigration process and decided to get the green card @ any cost (My suggestion for this particular group is to pay some amount of money and have some one sign for you instead of trying to get it in Devil's way)
nowadays, lots of Ethiopians know who is who in the opposition and will not be a scapegoat for your devilish cause. That is to say, there'll be NO Civil disobedience, NO demonstration at all in this country.

Wogen le Wogenu.

Email: 123@yahoo.com

City: addis ababa

Kibru,
And Meles is better? Ha…ha…ha…ha.
Everything you wrote Meles’s name is written allover it. You are the biggest moron worse than G/S. You are delusional.

it is realy unfortunate this country led by this FARA moron ugly WITHOUT ADIQUATE eduication AND COMMON SENSE PLEASE DONT FOOL US GET LOST