Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Republican Friends Told Me So

I had dinner with a couple of my republican friends who are in the in with the Ethiopian Politics.

I asked: "Did Ana Gomez share the draft with American Oficials?"

Answer: "Of course. Actually the very first draft was much more damaging to the government. It was strong praising the process until the day of the election and just as much strong condemning the process that transpired after the election. It was out loud sying that the government cheated and did not win the election."

Question: "why was it then revised?"
Answer: "It appears to me that it was important to tone it down. This is to minimize the actions of both the government and the opposition. You do not want the opposition to be an more emboldened than it is and you do not want to see the government to be any more reclusive than it has gotten over the last three months"

This tells me that the Americans and EU would be pushing for a power sharing arrangement along the line proposed by CUD and UEDF.

Yehager Shimagele aka
Yemender Arogit aka
Ankasa Doro

Re: My Republican Friends Told Me So

Dear Mamo,

Are you telling us that the Carter Center is going sound the same as the EU.

I do hope you are telling us the truth, I am sick and tired of the uncertantice of this election.

City: AA

Mina,

Carter Center is a different Anilmal. Some times he goes along the US government. Other times he comes up with an opposing views. My republican frinds are in tune with the republican establishment, not the democratic organizations. Sorry.

Mamo Qilo

mamo,
you might love the republicans but they dont care about anything other than about their america and their pockets. after all this is the party who says " god bless only america" so dont be naive and put to much trust on the money thirst greedy republicans.
if it is for republicans they would rather have their puppet meles for live than risk any change in ethiopia. so the people of ethiopia sould trusts no body other than themselves if they are going to survive as a nation.
we vs the west and its puppet meles. period.

Email: Z_samn@yahoo.com

Sam,

If I dare to bet, I would say you are new to the west. Do I smell DV? First, It is Americans, republicans and democrats alike who say "God Bless America" Second, it is not "God Bless Only America".

The American system is the best system in the world. If it was not you would not see the people of the world lining up to come to the US and once they come try every thing in their power to stay.

As a strategist and tecnician you really must be not very smart to say: "we vs the west and its puppet meles. period." No what Berhanu and company have managed to do wreestel the west out of the hands of Meles. Why do you think Berket is crying foul and looks like arogit doro yefesachebet demet?

Ankasa Doro

Mamo Qilo,

If Ankasa Doro and Arogit Doro related? I am very confused help me.

Mamo it is all clear to me now, thanks.

hehehe....arogit doro yefesachibet dimet! hehehehe