Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Appeal to Ethiopian and VJ

Our custom dictates that when there is a dispute we call either Yehager Shimagele or Yemender Arogit.

I am appealing to all readers of this frum, particularly, VJ to settle a dispute between Yehage Shimagele aka Mamo Qilo aka Ankasa Doro and Ethiopian.

Ethiopian lost $1000 on a bet. Since you all know the issues involved I will not go over it again. But would like to ask you to help us settle this dispute. The money is supposed to go to Shibre's family. Vj I appeal to you to be an arbitrator based on what you have read. Ethiopian I appeal to you to please pay the money to Shiberes family. You were the one who was preaching us day and night to focus on fighting poverty. How can you live with yourself snatching food out of the mouth of the family of a dead girl?

Yemender Arogit aka
Yehager Shimagele aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Mao QIlo aka
Jodie Ethiopia McCarthy aka
Yimer Ali aka
Tomas Sibago aka
Markos Terengo aka
etc

Re: Appeal to Ethiopian and VJ

Ethiopian you need to pay up

Habte Muturo

Dear Mamo:

You think you are amusing by taking several names but, that is the worst think you could do to yourself and to this forum. It seems like you are failing the damagin effect of this behavior. Instead of going tit/tat with you, because I like you I have constructive crtisizm for you to benefit and grow as a person. Based on my convserations with you, I ame to conclusion that you are unable to communicate - therefore you are hiding with your linguistic skills to look as if you know what you ar talking about - you mayhave fooled a lot - but not all of us.

It is obvious that you have commiunication problem. You fail to pay "enuogh" attention to what I have to say. Often times, you are too busy what you are going to say next that you forget to "listen" what I am saying. You are a victim of listneing to your own fan club. Which is a weakness you MUST correct, if you want to grow to be effective communicator. Because you refuse to "hear" what I say to you - you degrade your own standing. Time and again, you talk only to impress others on this forum, instead of trying to udnderstand the issue at hand and or tyring to understand what I say. Instead of trying to communicate with me to get to mutally agreeable conclusion, you want choose to redicule me to impress yorself. So STOP playing tot he gallery. Lets focus on the real issue, demonizing any one group of Ethiopians will not result in the outcome you desire - infact it will make it worst. Ethiopia will only prosper when all her childern EPRDF, CUD, EUFD, EPRD - ormo, tegre, amarha, gurage decide to respect and work together. So, I urge you to contrinute your talent to get to that outcome, instead of be part of the ignorant group that continue to divide us (most of the time unknowingly).

Peace

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Ethiopian you know you have lost the bet. Pay up.

Mamo Qilo

VJ,

Can you tell Ethiopian the lowest form of denial is not to pay a bet.

Mamo

Dear Yegmel Arogit:
I mean come on, why do you think people with any semblance of reasoning on this forum has rejected you...because you are like a kid who suck on his thump and jump up/down when he is tolk by his parten he can not watch TV. You refuse to listen and learn and that is your down fall. The sad thing is that you are probably bald (with perfect U), and have tsime that you shave. Any how you are rejected by Yilma and VJ, becuase they figure you are recoverable material -but I still think you can be molded to focus on the issue. Please stop begging VJ to engage conversatio with you, he has clearly chosen not to - becuase VJ is one of those who are "I know the answer why doesn't everyone see things the way I do.", and like the moderator he is one track mind who will probably will never achive his true potential.

Any, how I did not loose the bet to you. I am right on the mark - EPRD was declared winner - opposition acceptance to run the city of addis is basically accepting the election for what it is - and they will go to parlam just watch. You errored when you confuse your forum bragging with the reality on the ground ;-) so get over it - accept defeat. Shibree's mom will get the support from me - you can bank on that - not because I lost the bet to you.....

Ethiopian,

Let us be serious. The debate was that you suggested (1) EPRDF will be declared winner, (2) the opposition (CUD/UEDF) will accept the decision of ENEB and join the new parilament as a minority, (c) all this will happen in a month.

The opposition has rejected the decision of ENEB and in the case of UEDF it has called a national demonstration and civil disobidience and it has been two months since you made the bet. Evry body on this forum knows that you have lost. Pay up. There is no way of escaping with technicality.

Let me propose would you accept arbitration? We can agree on the people. For example, I would say VJ and you nominate one person. And we jointly nominate a third.

By the way, you were had by Yehager Shimagele. Admis it. I loved it.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Yshemagle ankasa muturo

YOU SAID:
"Let us be serious. The debate was that you suggested (1) EPRDF will be declared winner, (2) the opposition (CUD/UEDF) will accept the decision of ENEB and join the new parilament as a minority, (c) all this will happen in a month."

I SAY:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG ON THE MERTE OF OUR BET. I THOUGHT I WAS DEALING WITH an ADULT. But, OVBVIOUSLY NOT. YOU TOOK THE "MONTH" LITERALLY - VERY SAD. FOR THE RECORD WE WERE DEBATING THE OUTCOME OF THE CURRENT ELECTION. I WANTED FOR YOU TO LOWER YOUR RETHORIC AND ILL ADVISE TO OPPOSITION, BECAUSE (I CORRECTLY PREDICTED) AT THE END OF ALL THE FORUM BRUHAHA THE OUCOME OF THIS ELECTION WOULD BE EPRDF REMAIN MAJORITY AND DECLARED BY NEB AS WINNER (NOT SAYING THIS IN SUPPORT OF THEM, BUT AS AN OBSERVER) AND OPPOSITION WILL GO AT SOME POINT NOT BECAUSE IT IS FAIR BUT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WISE FOR THEM TO DO AT THE MOMENT. AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN SINCE I AM RIGHT ON BOTH COUNTS. YOU KEEP HARPING ON 1 MONTH HIGHLITES YOUR IMATURITY. i BELIVE OPPOSITION CAN MAKE A LOT OF POINTS IF IT GO ALONG AS MINORITY, oR THEY CAN LISTEN TO AMATURES AND RISK GOING TO AND END IN WICH THEY DON'T KNOW THE OUTCOME OF.

YOU SAID:
The opposition has rejected the decision of ENEB and in the case of UEDF it has called a national demonstration and civil disobidience and it has been two months since you made the bet. Evry body on this forum knows that you have lost. Pay up. There is no way of escaping with technicality.

I SAY:
NO YOU AND YOUR CLONES ABOUT 20 OF THEM BY NOW, ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK I LOST OR THAT THIS IS SOME CONTEST. SO STOP IT! WILL YA. STICK TO ONE NAME - I SUGGEST MAMO QUILO. IRONICALY, THAT NAME FITST YOU TO A TEA. YOU PROBABLY PICKED IT SUBCONCIOUSLY THINKING IT IS FUNNY - YOU ARE MAMO BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE - BUT QUILO BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO OBJECTIVE OR GOAL.

YOU SAID:
Let me propose would you accept arbitration? We can agree on the people. For example, I would say VJ and you nominate one person. And we jointly nominate a third.

I SAY:
I DON'T BELIVE VJ IS AS CAPABLE AS YOU THINK HE IS. HE IS NOT CABPABLE OF CONVINCING OR BEING CONVINCED SO HE IS OUT OF THE ANY CONSIDERATION TO MEDIATE ANYTHING.

YOU SAID:

I SAY:
BELIVE ME I KNEW ;0) JOKE IS ON YOU. NOT ONLY DID I KNOW ABOUT YAGER BUT I KNEW EVERYOTHER PERSON ON THAT EXCHAGE WAS YOU. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU CAME TO YOUR SENSES - BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT. I STILL THINK YOU CAN ARE SALVAGABLE.

AND FINALLY:
FYI- I AM NOT AFRAID TO HELP OUT SHIBREES FAMILY _ YOU ARE TRIVIALIZING HER DEATH AND THE SUPPORT HER FAMILY IS DUE. BY KEEP BRINGING HER NAME AS YOU ARE. STOP IT - BE A GROWN UP! PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO USE THE "M" WORD ON YOU AGAIN.

Dear Yshemagle ankasa muturo

YOU SAID:
"Let us be serious. The debate was that you suggested (1) EPRDF will be declared winner, (2) the opposition (CUD/UEDF) will accept the decision of ENEB and join the new parilament as a minority, (c) all this will happen in a month."

I SAY:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG ON THE MERTE OF OUR BET. I THOUGHT I WAS DEALING WITH an ADULT. But, OVBVIOUSLY NOT. YOU TOOK THE "MONTH" LITERALLY - VERY SAD. FOR THE RECORD WE WERE DEBATING THE OUTCOME OF THE CURRENT ELECTION. I WANTED FOR YOU TO LOWER YOUR RETHORIC AND ILL ADVISE TO OPPOSITION, BECAUSE (I CORRECTLY PREDICTED) AT THE END OF ALL THE FORUM BRUHAHA THE OUCOME OF THIS ELECTION WOULD BE EPRDF REMAIN MAJORITY AND DECLARED BY NEB AS WINNER (NOT SAYING THIS IN SUPPORT OF THEM, BUT AS AN OBSERVER) AND OPPOSITION WILL GO AT SOME POINT NOT BECAUSE IT IS FAIR BUT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WISE FOR THEM TO DO AT THE MOMENT. AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN SINCE I AM RIGHT ON BOTH COUNTS. YOU KEEP HARPING ON 1 MONTH HIGHLITES YOUR IMATURITY. i BELIVE OPPOSITION CAN MAKE A LOT OF POINTS IF IT GO ALONG AS MINORITY, oR THEY CAN LISTEN TO AMATURES AND RISK GOING TO AND END IN WICH THEY DON'T KNOW THE OUTCOME OF.

YOU SAID:

I SAY:
NO YOU AND YOUR CLONES ABOUT 20 OF THEM BY NOW, ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK I LOST OR THAT THIS IS SOME CONTEST. SO STOP IT! WILL YA. STICK TO ONE NAME - I SUGGEST MAMO QUILO. IRONICALY, THAT NAME FITST YOU TO A TEA. YOU PROBABLY PICKED IT SUBCONCIOUSLY THINKING IT IS FUNNY - YOU ARE MAMO BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE - BUT QUILO BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO OBJECTIVE OR GOAL.

YOU SAID:

I SAY:
I DON'T BELIVE VJ IS AS CAPABLE AS YOU THINK HE IS. HE IS NOT CABPABLE OF CONVINCING OR BEING CONVINCED SO HE IS OUT OF THE ANY CONSIDERATION TO MEDIATE ANYTHING.

YOU SAID:

I SAY:
BELIVE ME I KNEW ;0) JOKE IS ON YOU. NOT ONLY DID I KNOW ABOUT YAGER BUT I KNEW EVERYOTHER PERSON ON THAT EXCHAGE WAS YOU. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU CAME TO YOUR SENSES - BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT. I STILL THINK YOU CAN ARE SALVAGABLE.

AND FINALLY:
FYI- I AM NOT AFRAID TO HELP OUT SHIBREES FAMILY _ YOU ARE TRIVIALIZING HER DEATH AND THE SUPPORT HER FAMILY IS DUE BY KEEP BRINGING HER NAME AS YOU ARE. STOP IT - BE A GROWN UP! PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO USE THE "M" WORD ON YOU AGAIN.

Ethiopia,
Why do you have to write in big letters?

Elsee,
Does it bother you that much that I typed in caps? Actually, this is the first time I did all CAPS. Done it so looks diff from mamo, because I used "you said - i said" format to reply.

Ethiopian,
Yes, it bothers me. I don’t know why but I loose interest to read it. Do you know some websites even ask people not to write in caps?
Quit arguing with Mamo, pay up!

Elsee,
Quiting ain't in my nature - sorry to disappoint you. Especially when I am right on the money. If you belive mamo 100% of the time you are Moron elseyee...

Ethiopian,

I am pleading with you to pay the money to Shibrees family. I will accept arbitration and allow you to pick three people to be the judges. It just is not fair for you to deny Shibre's family the $1000 you promised to send. Lat time you challenged me to match with you. I have sent $200 to Ethiopian Register to contribute to Meseret's family. Can you at least match that? We do not want promise. We want action.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Ethiopian,

I am not sure what you mean by taking your bet literally. There was no ambiguity in your bet.You made a prediction and gave a time frame. Your prediction did not materialize inthe time frame. For me you have clearly lost the very bet you have made. I think as a gentleman you should pay the full amount not the $200 as Mamo seems to suggest.

Sosena Toga

mamo please stop trying to use other names to give credence to your silly argument - you are a serpant and you have hate for ethiopia in your heart. There are way to many of us so you can't divide us. You are a bendict arnold. You have lost complete credibility. Since you are triviallizing the death of poor girls death - I have now lost complete respect for you. And like you idol VJ and the wise man Yilma I have officially rejected you. You are a scam artist - a serpant from north who hate us - Ethiopia will rise again and reclaim all her acess to the sea ....I have one suggestion foryou just get lost from this forum...if I am the moderator I will ban you because you are vile and full of hate....

Ethiopian,

Are yu going to pay or not. You are the one who is not credible. First you lost a bet and refused to admit. Then yo said you would pay up if only I match your donation. I said OK, let us pay $200. I have sent $200 to Ethiopian review and you can veify this. Now eve that you are refusing to match. You are a lier. No wonder why you have been trying to give Meles a chance to sty in power even if he stole the election. You call Yilma (meles right hand and the handler of Ibrahim, gebrelekuskus, Ali, Tulu ad yourself) a wise man. Please pay the $200.

Mamo Qilo

Ethiopia,

You must pay up! I am not going to let you go without paying up.

Mamo Qilo

Ethiopian,

This is agentle remminder for you to pay up.

Mamo Qilo

Ethiopian you must either leave this forum or pay the bet you lost. Een Yilma, Gebreselassie's hundler said you have lost. At leat 6 people who have followed this discussion have said you have lost. Pay up you moron.

with respect

Mamo Qilo aka
Listro aka
Thomas Sibago aka
etc