Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT IS TO BE DONE

I am sure Kinijit and Hibert are planning things to do in the national resistance. As for those of us individuals and living in all kinds of places, here is what we need to do.

1. We must be prepared psychologically. Freedom is not free. We must be mentally ready to defy and fight Woyane.

2. We must reject and deny the fear of Woyane. Woyane is a paper-tigger, it is dying lion. It is hated, isolated, divided, and has run out steam. The forces of ethnicity and division are in the process of dying. Do not fear Woyane.

3. We must Unite. Unite, Unite, Unite. Evry anti-Woyane person or group must unite, coordinate, cooperate, and network with other similar groups. Without nation-wide, regional, and local unity, we can not remove Meles.

4. Always keep one truth in mind. Woyanes are few. The enemy is small. We are many. The people are huge and we are able to swallow and sink Woyane like a stormy sea.

5.. Every anti-Woyane, every anti-Meles person or group must become the eye and ear of the National Resistance. Learn about your local situation, local enemies of the people. Identify them and keep track of their activities.

6. Organize, organize, organize. If there are three or more anti-Woyane Ethiopians any where, any time... they must become an organof the democratic resistance.

7. Do not wait until some party comes and organizes you to particcipate in the national resistance. Talk to the person next to you who is anti-Meles and FORM a NATIONAL RESISTANCE CELL.Then look for ways of coordinating the struggle.

8. Always plan your actions, always plan your actions.

9. Be consistent, persistent, and have integrity in the eyes of the people. Have a backbone, stamina, endurance, patience, and wisdom. Do not lose3 faith to fast.

10. Repeat good actions, repeat successful actions, repeat good tactics and strategies. disregard bad practice. Forget about habits and wrong pride. If it does not work, don't repeat it. But, but, the fundamental hypothesis is that we must fight every where, any time, and with any working method with out any fear of Woyane - a dying beast. Yichalal

Re: WHAT IS TO BE DONE

Amhra--Vs--Non Amhra Ethiopians

Why did The Amhras lazy kings (King Menilke and Fake King Hailese3lassie and Amhra dominated governemnts failed to bring Justice and Democracy to ethiopia and Ethiopians for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia ? ? ? ?

Fact is, The Amhras defuncted and failed for the last 200 years .

Email: Micheal10@Hotmail.com

City: Washington

Gebre-Minitis:

What kind of money are you paid to sit by the computer and write all day long? The truth hurts. The two problem children of Ethiopia - Gerbre-Diabilos Isayas and Wolde-Diabilos Meles have become the laughing matter of the world. Isays is fighting the Americans because they feed his people. Meles is fighting the EU because they 'instigated' the Addis uprising. Funny! As they say the rain falling is known by the clouds beyond the horizon. You are finished. Ditto.

Begashaw,
You are so scared; now you want someone on your side that you never cared for in the past. Non-Amhara people are not your keepers and don’t insult us by trying to fool us. People from every ethnic group suffered for the last 15 years with the exception of yours. Where were you for the last 15 years, when our jobs were taken, where were you when we were treated like second-class citizen? I can go on and on. We know your tricks. You just realized that you are only a small group. ha..ha..ha..
Go find your fool somewhere else.

Even though Begashaw has a good point,The Amhras should immediatelly and unconditionally surrender Oromos land (Shewa province, included Addis Abeba) to its original ownwer(The people of Oromia).
If Not, The Civil war is inevitable between culprit Amhras and The great people of Oromos.
The people of Oromos do not need no permission to take back our stolen land from culprit Amhras, it is our right and we will take it through the hook or crook.
Your Amhras tribalist Amhra king (Menilike) may have changed the name from FINFINE to Shewa (Addis Abeba), but fact is history can not be redefine with misnomaer.
Regardless of What Amhras say or say not, Shewa province included Addis Abeba will always remain belong to the people of Oromos.

Email: Debela@yahoo.com

City: Canada

In my opinion I think the game is over. Ana Gomez's report gives more credit to the ruling party. She admitted that it could be used as an illustration to the beginner deomcrtic countries. The option left to the opposition is to iron their differences and start to be part of the EPRDF government. The biggest achivement from this election is we layed the foundation of democracy on a strong foundation so that the coming generation will enjoy democracy.
I wish the EPRDF and the opposition partyies a success in their endavour

Email: haile#hotmaol.com

Meles is one of the biggest problems I have ever seen in Ethiopia. I believe in one Ethiopia to live as one with mutual respect of all ethnic groups. I am against chaos of any kind. What I don’t wish for my self and my children I don’t wish for others. There is no majority or minority in democracy. Who ever gets the majority votes may win regardless of ethnicity. As long, as the candidate believes in one Ethiopia and promise to treat every ethnic group equally. We Ethiopians need to go forward to the twenty first century not backwards to the 12th century.

What is to be done is always your top level agenda.The problem is you have not devotion to pay for what you aspire.Your consideration of EPRDF as paper tiger is not genuine.More than anybody else you know how much determined EPRDF is to eradicate the remnants of the system of ISEPA.

Daka I respect you. I bow in front of you.

Ankasa Doro

Askale Dama,

The issue is not whether or not EPRDF will stay in power.There are thousand and one reasons EPRDF will stay in power. THe issue is will the infant democracy collapse or sustsined and develop multi-pary democracy.

You are so immature. You say the woyane are few.I don't think you understand the political dynamics of Our country.Don't you know Art. 39 is a killer bomb to the CUD? Don't you Know the Oromo, Tigray, Somali, Afar, Sidama, Wolayta, Gedeo, Gambela, and many other people are behind EPRDF on this issue?

Don't waste your time on floosh propaganda. You better try to promote dialogue that will enable us to have a strong multi-party democracy.

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Dear Mamo:
You have stolen the best formula of our struggle, EPRP: What is to be done. It seems that you have talked with Fassika and Fanty Taye and copy and past in this forum.
Look at every side of Ethiopian strugle ,the late Dr. Abdilmajid Hussien who is his political ideology is present with his wife, Simon Bereket, Berhanu Nega, Beyene Petros, Fassika, and many more.
That show you that we are still the best party in Ethiopia and EPRP should be consulted fully isntead of stealing its programme and copying in this forum.
For example, I recalled in 1978 when we were teen age and EPRP study group was spreading like wild fire in Ethiopia. And today, you are telling to us that Ethiopia will be ruled by the fascist and criminal such Meison who crushed the Ethiopian struggle.
Shame on you Mamo.
As I said before and I will say again and again that Meles who is not far from EPRP will rule Ethiopia and MEISON will be routed to beg the frengi such as Ana who is making life out of our misery.
The opposition should sit down with EPRDF and sort out the problem in dialogue. That is the only way out of this nightmare. Otherwise, keep immitating as the western ideology that did not aliniate its people and leveled them to object.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrugela,

What is that I stole from EPRP. Who are Fassika and Taye? I do not cut and paste. That business is monopolized by gebrefenafenet and Ibrulekuskus.

Why are you talkigng about the west making its people subjects. Why do you live in the west? Who forced you to be a subject. Why don't you go to Ethiopia where you said Meles is spreading freedom. You are a useless crapp, with a double P.

Ankasa Doro

Mamo Qilo!

Whatever you change with new name, you are the same and only the same. Your are "Kintir Milas"

Gebrelekuskus,

You were supposed to be calm and collected, but these days you come across as fuming mad. That is not a good sign. It shows you are beaten. You r master would not appreciate that. I know what made you mad is my message to invite OPDO to join CUD/UEDF. You did not want to insult me there. You came on theis thread immediately after and start insulting me.

You are a fool, as a government informant, to start exchanging insults with a chap who goes by the name of Mamo Qilo and Ankasa Doro.

Yegemel Chira aka
Ankasa Doro

Mamo,

I really like your sharp wit and intelligence. You also do have qualities that one unforunately needs in fighting these gangster woyanes -- you can be as devious, you can play as dirty, and you master mischief. Thank god these offensive woyanes now have people like you who beat them at their own ugly game!

Worku

Email: workugebrem@yahoo.com

City: here

AlemayhuOI:

What part of my comment did you find to be immature? The truth hurts. It is funny, the evidence you produced in favor of the popularity of Woyane is the same yada yada - ethnic puppets. If Woyane was so loved, why did it lose the election? As for the need for peaceful process in Ethiopia, we all know who the enemy of peace are. But mark my words, God will give you your prayers.

Any ways, the comment was not for you. The comment is for the glorious youth of Ethiopia, the torch bearers of our nation. We call on you to be organized whhere ever you are. Yichalal

I like to send my admiration to the Ethiopian Journalists who are leading the way by showing us how to unite, how to organize, how to coordinate, and how fight. An iota of action speaks much louder than a lot words. What is the lesson? Where ever we are, what ever our line of work is, what ever our size may be, all need to do is get together, form a unit, gather energy, and do our thing----resist, resist. Bertu, our glorious memebers of the Free Press. Yichalal!