Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Girma Birru to Take the Healm of EPRDF?

Some in EPRDF are discussing the possibility of putting Girma Biru to calm the nerves. Rumer has it that Meles is seen as the problem and his refusal to accept CUD/UEDF's proposal is seen a a danger for the survival of EPRDF. Meles faces a serious opposition within the party. I do not believe this story, but it seems to persist in the streets of Addis. SOmething is in the air.

Tehut Qalkidan

Re: Girma Birru to Take the Healm of EPRDF?

Tehut,

I agree with you. People tend to jump ship when they see it sinking. Even gebrelekuskus has started posting some messages that criticize Meles. Ibrahim is the only fool in town who is still swearing in the name of Meles.

Yes, the time is near. I hear Ethiopian Airlines is over booked for the month of November and December. People feel to be in Addis for celebration. Gebrelekuskus has booked his appartment party room for Lekso!

Mamo Qilo

Re: Girma Birru to Take the Healm of EPRDF?

Meles & Co must under a great pressure. Let us hope they are not going to do something stupid that will put the lives of innocent people in danger. If the mad dog Bereket is blaming Ana for the killings in June then they are probably working night and day to come up with somethign nasty.

Let us hope the new year will bring us good things, peace and freedom.

City: AA