Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is the Tide Turning?

I have always questioned the purpose and effectiveness of writing petitions and letters of appeals to US and EU officials. I have always maintained that people engage in letter writing campain when they feel helpless and find themselves at a cross road, which seem to take them from one dead ened to another. I have noticed lately most of the letters are prepared and distributed by progevernment forces. Is the tide truning? Is there a storm gathering. I am sensing some sense of helplessnes from the government side. Launching a concerted and organized personal attack is not a sign of confidence.

Yehager Shimagele

Re: Is the Tide Turning?

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE they have no more choice except crying foul. They can't hide anymore. It's over.

The poor always have hope and time on their side. We all know TPLF/Meles is running out of ground to stand on. What they are planning to do only time will tell.

What ever they do we the people, hungery for freedom will come out of it victorius.

City: AA

Yehager Shimagle,

The most funniest thing I have ever heard from you was when I read the letter that you wrote to AU official. That was so funny I had to laugh two days. It's so amazing that you have such sense of humor at age 82.

Three Legs

Mamo,
You are witty with great sense of humor and mischievous as well.

Sure, letter writing is one measure of defeat. Even better, the rate of serious error by the Woyane is a clear measure of defeat. Did EU murder the people in Addis? Did the EU organize the human sunammi is Addis? Now, this said, we must also get serious in our National Resistance. We must turn every location into a center of opposition, every Ethiopian must become a soldier for justice, evry three able bodied Ethiopians must form an organization of NA- National Resistance. Let us help history carry out her Logic. Yichalal

VJ,

How are you?

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

VJ

Vj,

Do you know what happened to Ibrahim? He seems to have been reduced to cutting and pasting. He seems to worship Meles. Even Gebrelekuskus eems to be hesitant in his voice. Why do you think Ibrahim comes across as uneducated peasant when he claims to have PhD and JD?

I ask you to be an arbitrator between me and Ethiopian. WHo won the bet?

Yehager Shimagele aka
Ankasa Doro

The Tide is turning. A political storm is gathering, an iron white flag is waving. Yilma, eat your heart out. Gebrefenafent LeKiso TeQemeT.