Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Ask our European Development Partners' Meles Zenawi

Not long ago when the Prime Minster of Ethiopia, Meles Zenawi, appeared on the BBC Hard Talk he called his European Partners as credible witness to support his claim that the election was conducted in a democratic way. And now the same observers are being dismissed as irresponsible, biassed, good for nothing, sale their judgement for a "20% commission..." What happened?

This has been the behaviour of TPLF always. If you support me stay in power it does not matter what you truly stand for. But the minute you do something that puts my stay in power in doubt you will be painted dirt.

The risk for TPLF now is that it is alienating everyone, in and outside of the country, and as a result it is on the verge of collapsing. And it will collapse. I just hope that its leaders will stop thinking "ene ke motku serdo aibkel" and spare our people from engaging into destructive ethnic politics.

Re: 'Ask our European Development Partners' Meles Zenawi

Meles would be sacked. Read my lips.

Mamo Qilo

Your lips are shivering like someone who is infested by malaria (Weba).

He agreed on BBC for re-election for the whole country, we will see now.

They are in big mess, they are sucide, collapse, god help them.

G/zsatan,
Instead of helping the people who are suffering from Malaria, Meles and his gangsters have invested the money to their benefit. Now you are making fun of them. You are sick!