Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Under Meles Ethiopian Airlines is booming. I can prof it.

Under Derg Ethiopian Airline have only few Airlines how under Meles Ethiopian Airlines booming why is that because Meles is corrupt?

Delivery date 29/12/87 Boeing737 Status:- Written off

Boeing 737-260 Delivery date 21/07/1988 Status Active

Boeing 767-260ER Delivery date 06/06/1984 ET-AIF

NOW LOOK UNDER THE MELES ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES BOOMING

History of Boeing aircraft Delivery date

Boeing 737-76N Delivery date 30/04/2004 ET-ALU
Boeing 737-76N Delivery date 12/03/2004 ET-ALQ
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 23/11/2003 ET-ALK
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 21/07/2004 ET-ALM
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 29/07/2005 ET-ALN

Boeing 757-260PF Delivery date 24/08/1990 ET-AJS
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 25/02/1991 ET-AJX
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 18/11/1991 ET-AKC
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 22/04/1992 ET-AKE
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 29/10/1992 ET-AKF

Boeing 767-260ER Delivery date 06/06/1984 ET-AIF
Boeing 767-33AER Delivery date 19/01/1998 ET-ALC
Boeing 767-3BGER Delivery date 30/07/2003 ET-ALL
Boeing 767-3BGER Delivery date 16/01/2002 ET-ALH
Boeing 767-360/ER Delivery date 24/11/2003 ET-ALJ
Boeing 767-360E Delivery date 03/06/2004 ET-ALO
Boeing 767-360ER Delivery date 22/06/2005 ET-ALP

Re: Under Meles Ethiopian Airlines is booming. I can prof it.

Tultulaw,

Under Meles the Ethiopian Airlines came close to colapse. In the well known Airlines rating card, Ethiopia got "F" for the first time in its history when Sye Abraha was Chairing the Board of Directors.

Boeeing gave Meles and company an ultimetum that if they did not change the top level management and clean hose Boeing was going to reclaim all Boeing Airlines that were not fully paid for. At first Ethiopia tried to pay all the balance. But later they realized that EAL was also on the black list in a number of European airports and was close to losing its landing rights in UK, Germany and Italy. Meles was forced to fire all his cronies from Adwa that brought the EAL close to colapse and hired professionals. They are managing to turn the forune of the airline around. So do not tell us your fiction. In any case Ibrahim, Ali and gebrelekuskus told you to go to hell. You are not accepted by them. So do not try hard.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro!

Were you Mentgistu's shoe shiner or toilet cleaner?

Dear Ankasa Doro,

I told you many time you can't have it both way which one he is Meles biggest problem is that he is always ready to lecture and never have a minute to learn from others. This was the very triat that destroyed the diabloic moster, Mengistu Haile Mariam as Yehager Shimageles said or or Meles who act on the ultimetum given by his Boeing?

Fist I don't care how told what as long as Airline booming for any reason even under the ultimetum I will give credit to Meles because he act on the ultimetum. Asuming the Ultimetum that you telling us is turth....

Let me give you an example the teacher give the student ultimetum to studey hard and pass the test otherwise he will give them F... then the student study and pass the test... who should you give credit to the teacher or to student.. in this case the both more so to the student...

In case of Boeing.. Boeing CEO doesn't care if the whole Ethiopian Airlines go under all they care is to get paid... on the other hand Meles care more for the Airlines then the boeing Ceo.. If you think otherwise you must be one big blind cud supporter hence I will could not help you.

Ankasa Doro said:- "In any case Ibrahim, Ali and gebrelekuskus told you to go to hell. You are not accepted by them. So do not try hard."

Dear Ankasa Doro, what this proof.. the only thing that proof is that I am not blind suppoter of Meles.. it proof that I am natural from both side... that alne should tell you a thing or two.

I know what you try to do you try to sart fire b/w us.. the sad thing is I am not in to it. I respect Ibrahim and G/S because they are very few in number but they make it up by quality input they are puting in to this forum...

Now let's go to my point Ethiopia Airlines booming because of Meles Yes or not... To day tourism industry is booming thanks for Meles it is easy to get Visa.. it also easy for Ethiopian to come back home and visit and invest.. our country is peaceful thanks for Meles. Thanks for meles we are able to see our home after 17 years without fear... thanks for Meles Hotel busines booming even the new Meyor build his name Hotel during Meles the Meyor elect should give thanks for Meles. and you to.

Tultulaw,

First, without denying my message that "Ibrahim, Ali and gebrelekuskus told you to go to hell." You responded that their attack is a "proof that I am not blind suppoter of Meles.. it proof that I am neutral from both side... that alne should tell you a thing or two."

After accusing the three morons as blind supporters of Meles, you cam back to say, "I respect Ibrahim and G/S because they are very few in number but they make it up by quality input they are puting in to this forum..."

The only thing gebrelekuskus does is cut and paste. What is the quality? Can you also explain your contradition in calling them blind supporters of Meles and then praising them in the next sentence.

As far as the Ethiopia Air Line is concerned it was the number one airline in Africa. Now it is considered number three. During Mengistu, A chap called Mohamed took the airline to number on. Meles fired fourty top level managers and brought his cronies. All the fourty went to other countries. For example, two of them are Deputy managers of two airlines in Africa. Others are in the Gulf area and a couple are in Asia, working as managers. Meles took a number one airlines and he put it to number three. Even that after a threat from Beoing forcced him to change his managers. You can worship Meles, but do not tell us fiction.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro,

All I said is I am not blind supporter of meles the proof is you told me so... that all I said. If meles did worng I will be the first to point out for you... but Meles didn't any wrong... about corruption i try to tell you million times the system corrupt not Meles... that is what I said... based on the system I will say it Meles didn't do any worng apointing Ethiopian Airlines CEO and managers. The thing is if CUD TOOK POWER they would have done the same thing does that means CUD are worng my answer is NO! they system is wrong.

Let's take the election. Where I live the party doesn't appoint the Meyor... the Meyor directly elected by the people... I hope where you live is the same thing but how come the CUD appointed Meyor?

I remember what the BBC REPORTER SAID to CUD leader where is the freud if it is totle sweep of Addis Ababa... Now where is the corruption when Ethiopian Airlines buying more then 15 Airplane just under Meles... where is the fredu?

Regrding about Ethiopia become one three... in old day South Africa where not counted... today they are counted therefore it will expiline why Ethiopian Arilines are number three beside to day most African Airlines are joining force with Western Airlines therfore even number three place is a great place to be because merger and acquisition going on in African Arilines.

I have a great hope for Ethiopian Airlines under Meles, currency devaluation also hlep a lot for Western to come and spend money inside Ethiopia...

I know you will avoid this question are you blind supporter of CUD? by avoiding this question you will proof to me that you are in fact blind supporter of CUD.

Mamo Qilo,
You are right again. As Meles did to EAL, he got rid off so many dedicated, experienced and talented employees and replaced them with his inexperienced chorines through out Ethiopia. When I was in Ethiopia about three years ago, I couldn’t believe my eyes; Meles’s people have taken almost every government jobs. His crimes are endless. People like Gebremeles, Ibrahim and Tulu have no conscious.

Tutu, tulu, Gebrelkiskis,

You are making it sound like EA was started during TPLF rule. Let me remind you ET has been operating for a long time. It has seen political changes come and go (hopefuly it will soon witness the departure of TPLF out of Ethiopia). It has also experienced good times and bad times. The only reason it is surviving is it has got loyal customers and workforce. Now we know it is importing new workforce from other countries, in the expense of the Ethiopian hard labour over it 50+ years. It's standars is sliping by the day. New staff are not well trained people.

So stop telling lies, on how it is making profit. With the support of its customers and the workforce it will serve for year to come.

Let us not forget it was the TPLF/Meles who was trying to change the name as well as selling it to other countries. We the real people of ethiopia won't forget that.

You guys better go back to Asmara, your time is running up.

City: A.A

Tulu,

No one thinks you are making sense. Not even gebrelekuskus and Ibrulekuskus.

Mamo

Thanks to those patriotic EAL employees, your master didn't succede what he craved for, now don't tell us your lie, the whole Nation knows the truth.

Go to your masters be slave, serve them, you don't belong here.

Stand by for CUD AT ANY COST.

Give me inexperienced chorines of Meles any time if that means buying New 15 Arilines from only two.. if that means making 100million birr profit that take away your so called dedicated, experienced and talented employees and give me inexperienced chorines of Meles.

What kind of freud and corruption are you talking if CUD totle sweep of Addis Ababa... Now what kind of corruption are you guys talking if Ethiopian Airlines booming if they buy 15 Airlines with ten years and more smaller one... what kind of freud and corrption are you talking because Ethiopian Airline have one two Boeing under degue now they have totle 15 new one one more time what kind of freud are we talking here?

If you are totle sweep Addis Ababa then don't even talk about freud... if EAL are making profit and buying new airlines every year don't ever talk about corruption... otherwise I will say I perfer corruption because that is seems to work here because EAL is booming i give you proof if you want disproof me.

Tulu Do not get mad. All I sadi was that Gebrelekuskus and Ibrulekuskus are distancing themselves from your nonesense. They told you up front in no uncertain terms. Sort it out with the off line.

Mamo

Mamo Qilo, they have the right to say whatever they want... what I don't understand is who are you telling me this do you think i will go because you say so...

Go back to my piont what kind of freud and corruption we are talking if the counrtry booming. every one invesitng... that is what THE BBC reoporter coundn't understand the CUD AFTER THEY totle sweep Addis Ababa they cry freud... the report ask what kind of freud is that if you sweep Addis Ababa? there is no answer for this if you waited upto the end of the earth.

Now my problem is where is the fredu and corruption if Ethiopian Arilines booming while the Western Airlines such as Canada Airline go under... most of American Airlines go under and even Eroupen Airlines go under Ethiopian Airline making profit and buying new Airline not one not two or three not even ten but 15 and more... now can any one show show me where is the corruption and the fredu? We have frist class new Airport first in Africa best in Western now again show me where is the freud and the corruption...

The bild supporter of CUD supporter can tell us is their party could have done it better even I point out the corruption level are the same because they are using the system no body want to hears... Look how the meyor elected he was appointed that is what the CUD did they appointed their meyor... the big question is they would have appointed the EAL CEO TOO if you think antoher wise you are blinded.

Tulu,

Do not get mad. I repeat. You need to first get your issue with gebrelekuskus and ibrulekuskus sorted out. They say you are writing nonesense. Work it out by phone or off line or something. You owe it to yourself.

Mamo QIlo

mina, you said "You are making it sound like EA was started during TPLF rule"

Yes that is what I am saying EA REALY FLYING under Meles rule... before we used to have only two or three airplane under Meles we bought 15 new one now tell me you don't think we really satrat fillying under Meles

Looke Airline Meles brought

History of Boeing aircraft Delivery date

Boeing 737-76N Delivery date 30/04/2004 ET-ALU
Boeing 737-76N Delivery date 12/03/2004 ET-ALQ
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 23/11/2003 ET-ALK
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 21/07/2004 ET-ALM
Boeing 737-760 Delivery date 29/07/2005 ET-ALN

Boeing 757-260PF Delivery date 24/08/1990 ET-AJS
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 25/02/1991 ET-AJX
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 18/11/1991 ET-AKC
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 22/04/1992 ET-AKE
Boeing 757-260ER Delivery date 29/10/1992 ET-AKF

Boeing 767-33AER Delivery date 19/01/1998 ET-ALC
Boeing 767-3BGER Delivery date 30/07/2003 ET-ALL
Boeing 767-3BGER Delivery date 16/01/2002 ET-ALH
Boeing 767-360/ER Delivery date 24/11/2003 ET-ALJ
Boeing 767-360E Delivery date 03/06/2004 ET-ALO
Boeing 767-360ER Delivery date 22/06/2005 ET-ALP

Tulu,

You have no credibility. You need to get a stamp of approval from gebrelekuskus and ibrulekuskus, before I you can come back to life. You are dead for now. I have delared you lifeless ala Hegere Ethiopia.

Mamo Qilo aka
Yehager Shimagele aka
etc

Tulu,

Next you will be telling us, TPLF established the train and also they introduced car to Ethiopia.

So EA is owned by TPLF???

Just like your seconde master Bereket is blaming Ana for the killings on 8th June, know You are talking about the success of EA. What a way to divert the political crisis started by your Eritrean masters.

City: AA