Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNITE TO WIN, DIVIDE TO LOSE

The road ahead is clear. (1) if Woyane wants to agree to form an interim government to run a new election, Ethiopia can very quickly get back to the business of reconstruction and development. (2) if Woyane stays in power in violation of the will of Ethiopia, we have no choice but rise as a single person to regain our freedom. The job of becoming free is about unity-organizing-unity-organizing. Most of you soldiers of the freedom battle know what I am talking about. Let's get back to basics, let's get busy. There are 3 fundametal things we must do --- Organize, Organize, Organize. There are 3 fundamental things we must be --- Unite, Unite, Unite. The fall of Woyane is inevitable. Let us help history achieve her logic. Unite-Organize, Unite-Orgabize. Yichalal.

Re: UNITE TO WIN, DIVIDE TO LOSE

Askale!

Are you telling us you have not been organize as of today?

We know, GebreZsatan, you and your boss have been getting ready for the last fifteen years on the blood and sweat of Ethiopian tax payer’s money. You have been lying to all peace loving people of Ethiopia ever since you and your shameless people have been in power. But you know what, if Ethiopian people are determined everything is possible with the help of God. Look what our Grandfathers did to the Italians. If it comes to that point, I am willing to give everything I got, including my life for my family and my country. So, please Gebre, don’t put your nose up on us.

Gebrelikiskis,

Go back to Asmara, your master is leaving you behind.

We are more united today, than yesrday but less than tomorrow.

How is the cut and paste going. We don't hear from u as much as we used to, is your master running out of money.

Are you Ethiopian or Eritrian??

City: AA

Mina!

Regardless of your intention to mean it or not, I forgive you your sin with all my heart.

Bless you.

Gebreselassie Zemariame,

We are going to send you back to your dry land, don't get used to the comfort zone. Pack your bag, buddy.

Askale!

Gebre-minamin:

A while ago I said Woyane was voted out and Meles was staying in office by force. You thought I was dreaming. Look what is going on. Killer Bereket is saying EU organized the Addis murders. Now who is going nuts? Now I tell this. The fall of Woyane is inevitable. We are going to help history carry out her logic - that is all injustice goes down to dust. Disregard these lessons of history at your own peril. We are going to get rid of you. There is no if or but about it. Ditto.

Askale,

Yes, YICHALAL. The opposition need to unite and work together.That is a big headache for Woyane but success for the Ethiopian people who are struggling for democracy.

If Gebre get offended, expect it. UNITY IS THEIR MAJOR ENEMY. That is why they do everything to divide the opposition. In some cases, they look successful. Now,the opposition leaders need to learn.

Nestanet

Nestanet:

If it is a fact that unity is the sure road to our freedom (Which I am 100% sure, it is)our leaders must be forced to accept that path. You must not for a moment accept the idea that a leader would reject unity of the opposition and unity of the people and remain our leader. Our leaders are as good as we are. Ordinary activists, civic organizations, the youth, the Ethiopian poor who will be the fuel of the National Resistance must clearly reject and isolate any actual or potential leader, any actual or potential party that does not agree and in fact implement the policy of unity. There are meetings, conferences, and gathering being called by CUD, Hibret, and others. At those gatherings, the first order of business must be the implementation of unity, coordination, cooperation, and networking. Any person or party acting cute about the issue, must be pushed aside and denied any type of popular support. In fact, it so important that we must not separate in our thinking the unity of our nation from the unity of the democratic movement. If we do not unite to fight for democracy, how can we unite our nation that has so badly hurt by ethnocratic rule of Woyane. Demand unity, accept no less. Unite to Win, Divide to Lose. Yichalal!