Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPRP's responsibilty to the blood bath during red terror and the current quagmire

Aster H/M criticised Netsanet who apparently seems to think EPRP was/is the party of the people. Do you think EPRP is the major contributor to the blood bath during the red terror? How about those working with the Derg under the slogan "critical support"? If we deny our past, we can't bring good thing to our country. It is an exercise in futility not to admit mistakes and trumpet a non existing success. It is our denial of our past that is still haunting us and made us unable to bring in anything better than the system we despised. EPRP is a party that killed thousands of real and perceived supporters of the DERG. Aster's cricism is herein below posted as it is. Aster's

Netsanet:
Mamo Qilo, VJ, Tariku etc garbages are the aliaces of the MORON Mamo Qilo. Mamo Qilo in the "hahu besidist wer" of Tsegaye G/M is different from the Mamo Qilo on this screen. Mamo Qilo recently diagnosed and the result reads 'he suufers from recognition hunger. He is, in a way, also suffering from "MEGALOMANIA" i.e he has NOT properly measured himself. What he thinks of himself and the reality on the ground are in a constant conflict in his personal life. This has made him a confused person and made him too intellectually irrelevant.

Netsanet:
Am I right if I say you started using your aliace "Mamo Qilo" when you are cornered??? Mamo Qilo, you are a piece of ****. I have understood what type of person you are. you don't deserve any response. I am just trying to let others know that you are a psychopathic lier, a MORON and a piece of ****.

Netsi,
Read my reponse and try to reason out. I told you what EPRP did. And yet you DARE to say EPRP showed that much fascistic character and took fascistic acts just to defend its members. Alas, there you goofed. What if Hitler or Stalin or any other dictator say I killed thousands of people just to protect my people or my party members? What if the cold blooded killing machine, Mengistu H/M, says I killed all those in defence of my country, my people and my party members from EPRP, TPLF and Shabia? You condone him??? I want you to read again what I posted before. I have herein below reposted it for your benefit.
Netsanet:
It is NOT a question of liking or hating EPRP. It is NOT at all. You are way way off the mark. If you excuse me, what you said is bluntly spoken very stupid and ****tttttttttttt. I told you what EPRP did when it was active in the 1970s. I told you how many doctors, professors, highly learnt scholars and ordinary citizens were brutally executed and slughtered in a broad day light by EPRP. I told you about the 16 years old disabled boy hanged by EPRP scoundrels in the school compound. I told you about Dr. Mekonnen Shegene who was executed in a broad day light by EPRP mercenary thugs. I tried to convince you that EPRP was full of lawless genocidal thugs. I think I made a hard exercise to let you see the truth full face. After all these effort of mine, you come and say, "You hate EPRP". This is utterly nonsense. This is totally rubbish. It exposes what type of silly woman/girl you are. It is NOT a question of liking or hating. What I hate in life is hate itself. I have never ever passed a judgment on the basis of personal likes or dislikes. You are rather MADLY in love with EPRP and anyone who tells you the truth about EPRP is one who hates EPRP. huh, it is very sickening! I have been following you and reading your comments. I liked many of them. This time around you have clearly goofed. Don't rush to unwarranted conclusion. I told you about EPRP and its criminal past. If you think I have lied or exaggerated, just say it is not true or it is exaggerated. Try to argue with logic and try to reason out. Please try to make your own independent verification that what I told you about EPRP is 101% true. It is rather the tip of the ice berg. If one tells you all the criminal records of EPRP you may dare to say it is comparable to Mussolini's attrocities. Let me tell you some of the most outrageous crimes of EPRP. Dr. Getachew Maru, who was a CC member of EPRP, was killed by EPRP and after they killed him they did put his dead body in an old sack and dumped his body in one of the garbage corners of Addis Ababa. Birhanemeskel Reda narrowly escaped imprisonment and a subsequent brutal murder by EPRP. I told you also about the poor "setegna adari" slaughtered by EPRP. I told you also about the thousands of EPRP members executed and slaughtered being branded as "anja". What else do you want to hear? Netsi, keep an open mind. Don't close up. Your brain is wonder of wonders and use it excellently. Don't have a faith type allegiance to any political group. Finally, I want to tell you EPRP is a piece of ****. Bye for now.
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Re: EPRP's responsibilty to the blood bath during red terror and the current quagmire

Hagere,

I think Mamo Qilo was right when he said you are a moron. Hate is in your blood. You keep to copy and paste the same thing when you don't have anything to say. I can see you have a large wound behind you. Who knows you might be one of the murderers. You can enjoy on the cyber but everybody around you knows who you are.

Nestanet

Re: EPRP's responsibilty to the blood bath during red terror and the current quagmire

Terrorism in Ethiopia began during The Amhra King era, The Amhra King (King Menilke) had declared war on innocent Oromos Ethiopians, then mass slaughtered hundereds of thousands of unarmed innocent Oromos, then stolen Oromos land,changed the name from FINFINE to SHEWA/Addis Abeba. Then the stolen Oromo`s land(Shewa Province,included Addis Abeba) was given to the kings tribe (Amhra tribe).
The Amhras did not only mass genocided The Oromos, Not only that,the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia,The Amhra dominated governments and Amhras tribalist corrupted kings (King Menilike and Fake King Haileselassie) have even mass genocided hundereds of thousands of innocent Tigreans,Eritreans and other NONE AMHRA ETHIOPIANS.

Email: Dejene@Hotmail.com

City: CA

Dejene,

I am telling you this as someone who is part Oromo, please this propaganda is old and you have no facts what so ever to support any of your Shaeabia anti-amhara crap...this type of thinking was useful once the powerbase in Haile Selassie time was based in Showa (not necessarily amhara's), further it served to unite Eritreans without questioning the facts!

Ethiopians are a bit different my lying friend...if you have facts prove it, otherwise, talk about something worth talking about to all Ethiopian tribes, DEMOCRACY!

What's sad is you don't even know what your doing...

Hmmm?

Moderator,
You need to be aware of this troublemaker Dejene.

Moderator,

Yes, you need to watch out for those individuals who advocate for hate between groups. The current motto is " LET'S UNITE AGAINST WOYANE".

Nestanet

Netsanet:
Alebabsew biarsu bearem yimelesu... Let us take the lid off. I don't think you are in the sevice of the nation. Anytime any truth about EPRP's past is uttered, you flare up like a dangerous pet and pour out what you are bottled up bu your denkoro political mentors. We know a beast is a beast under all circumstances. A beast remains a beast whether he stands on his feet or on his head. You have to face the fact that EPRP was a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. That is what Aster H/M tried to show you. EORO killed thousands of innocent men, women and children. Don't deny your past. Whether you like it or not it is the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the TRUTH. Please face it. Regarding national reconcillation, I again subscribe to Aster's idea. It is all about immunity from criminal prosecution. EPRP's victims should be able to claim compensation from you and your bossess. You have to make the damage good, to the extent possible. Many families have ruined because EPRP killed the bread winner. Many women have become prostitutes cos EPRP killed their fathers and mothers. Many children have died of starvation coz EPRP killed their mothers and fathers. The same holds true with MEISON, ICHAT etc garbages and the Derg. The comensation should come from the personal accounts of you and your likes. You committed all these heinous crime and now you claim to be a Derg victim or claim to be a "patriot". ****ttttttttttttttt!!! It is a trajedy. After killing thousands of innocent ethiopians you still aspire to power in liberated Ethiopia. If I were you I would have committed suicide. Your heart and brain should be made of plastic that you still have a gut to utter nonsense on this forum. Don't you feel guilty?

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Netsanet:
Alebabsew biarsu bearem yimelesu... Let us take the lid off. I don't think you are in the sevice of the nation. Anytime any truth about EPRP's past is uttered, you flare up like a dangerous pet and pour out what you are bottled up by your denkoro political mentors. We know a beast is a beast under all circumstances. A beast remains a beast whether he stands on his feet or on his head. You have to face the fact that EPRP was a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. That is what Aster H/M tried to show you. EPRP killed thousands of innocent men, women and children. Don't deny your past. Whether you like it or not it is the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the TRUTH. Please face it. Regarding national reconcillation, I again subscribe to Aster's idea. It is all about immunity from criminal prosecution. EPRP's victims should be able to claim compensation from you and your bossess. You have to make the damage good, to the extent possible. Many families have ruined because EPRP killed the bread winner. Many women have become prostitutes cos EPRP killed their husbands, fathers and mothers. Many children have died of starvation coz EPRP killed their mothers and fathers. The same holds true with MEISON, ICHAT etc garbages and the Derg. The compensation should come from the personal accounts of you and your likes. You committed all these heinous crimes and now you claim to be a Derg victim or claim to be a "patriot". ****ttttttttttttttt!!! It is a trajedy. After killing thousands of innocent ethiopians you still aspire to power in liberated Ethiopia. If I were you I would have committed suicide. Your heart and brain should be made of plastic that you still have a gut to utter nonsense on this forum. Don't you feel guilty?

Netsanet,

Just ignore them. Let them boil inside. Sens them a short message asking them how they are doing and if there is any thing bothering them. Ask Hagere if he still has not recovered from my assualt. I bruised his ego and shattered his image. He is rendered lifeless. May be that is why he acts this way.

Ankasa Doro

Tolesa Irebo=Hagere=Aster H/M=Kenenisa

Hello Kenenisas,

I understand the blood at your hand is bothering you SO much that is why you are scared of EPRP.Don't worry too much to suicide, EPRP is a forgiving party.

If you have a mind that thinks, the issue today is how we can change the dictator Woyane and replace with a democractic government.

Nestanet