Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who is this WALWA?? one of the LOOSER??

WHO IS THIS TEFEREA WALWA?? yewalelebet...

Must be one of the loosers as yewere minister.
..he is trying to attack orthodox, look his definition of neftegna...ORTHODOX FOLLOWERS check this...

http://www.cyberethiopia.net/warka3/viewtopic.php?t=11732

Re: who is this WALWA?? one of the LOOSER??

They anew their anti-Amhara and anti-Guraje campaign. No doubt it is the beginning of their demise.

Walwa? You don't know him, ah? He is one of the illitrates surrounding and applauding Meles. He occupies a very amazingly high position for his notably mean caliber. He sits on top of all universities, courts and you name them. Yet, he doesn't know what these institutions are all for. You know Addisu? Sometimes, I feel they are twins as I feel M & B (Meles and Bereket) are.

City: A.A

I am personally amazed by those "Amhara Representatives" inciting hatred against Amhara and Gurage. Before they said much, however, now we are hearing them talking hatred against the EU-EOM. Probably they did not hear that the State Department has criticised the election. It then follows that they may say the same the Americans tomorrow. Who else would be on the line? Let's wait and see. In the mean time, let our God save us from hidden evil hands inciting violence in our country like what happened in June.

We trust in god. Ethiopian people have fear of god they will not mis treat each other. woyanes tactict is not working, evreyone knows there agenda can not create religious war in Ethiopia. The time is over for meles any his gungs. God defend his people and his people will lead Ethiopia. The evil doer is gonna go.

Email: Noah_90045@yahoo.com

No self respecting Amhara was coming forward to be used as a fig leaf for the pillaging of Ethiopia by Zenawi and his fascist regime. So Bereket Simon and Walwa have formed the ANDM and taken the helm at this dubious organisation claiming to represent the Amhara. It only shows the level to which Zenawi and his cadres have taken their naked aggression, corruption and abuse of power in Ethiopia.

These are signes of a crumbling administration.

Let us hope and pray no harm will be done to any Ethiopian.

Peace to Ethiopia

City: AA

Yes, it is true that the regime is on the near death bed and they know it and they also don't care what happens, they had anti-ethiopia agenda since day 1 when they landlocked the country in view of westerners, the tigreans supported them 100% then and do now! Even when in Addis recently EPRDF suggested that tigreans be killed off in a pamphlet and blamed it on CUD. I think it's funny game that is dangerous to them but it's even more to Tigrayans as resentment builds because Tigrayans support everything this regime does 100% be it in diaspora or in Tigray! I think they knowingly support the anger knowing it might come back on them later. Of course the biggest threats are CUD(representing core of amhara's and others more and more) & UEDF (representing oromo's and southern peoples at the core and others more and more)...the dilema is that IF the biggest tribes being Amhara's & Oromo's are in the hands of Opposition, the regime is done for and they cannot divide and conquor them as they have been doing with the opposition. That is why they have been harder on UEDF and esepcially the OROMO NATIONAL COUNCIL! They are the most dangerous especially when they start to unseat major ministers and presidents of regional states. The EPRDF is no fool but they are taking risks for their core Tigrayan supporters and beneficiaries at the same time by alienating them and as we have seen lately trying to start a Tigrayan Republic from off Ethiopia in Tigray! What is amazing to me as someone who is Tigrayan origion but supports CUD wholeheartedly is that most of my relatives being fully aware of these facts supports Meles and Company, even after he officailly gave Badme and other environs to Eritra! This man Meles, I must say has the Tigrayan community by the balls and they can't get enough of the crums that fall off his Eritrean plates of raping Ethiopia! Believe me, I know, I am one of them:)! I am saying this in part cause it disappoints me that the so called community that is doing this are strickly Tigrayans and my family knows how to play the game when they are among other Ethios like amhara's, guraghes and so on, they just pretend to speak amharic and be one of the concerned when they're alone, they laugh and support Meles 100%! So sad! I often think, what's the point of being called a Tigrayan or Ethiopian if they are behaving in classic banda or traitor characteristics. And make no mistakes Tigray is beautiful and they get most preferential treatment from Meles more than anyone, loyalty to one's ethnicity I must say, I have never seen it so strong in my family of Tigrayans as I have never seen it in others tribes, it's usually Ethiopian. Oh well. So be it! Hope one day they can stop being the slaves of this eritrean man who's anti ethiopian (although pro tigrayans) that in the long run, he has nothing to offer anyone but himself and his real country Eritrea!

Sorry but it's jut what my gut feeling tells me.

Peace to CUD! Proud of Hailu Araya! in CUD!

Good Luck

Dear Observer,

Ethnic politis is a game played by stupid men. Hitler is one of them. That is the only game thay can play as they can't offer anyone anything els. Even in any real democratic county where you might have white people, black people, Arabs and Asians you don't ask what ethniciy they are (like TPLF did in East Ethiopia or rural areas). They have gone beyond the redline. They have made it is such a political issue I am sure very soon it will come back to hunt them. They have moved so many Tigray people, due to drought, to other ethnic land, and according to TPLF they should only be in Tigray and Tigrai alone. They are a bunch of Sneaks.

They say every dog has his day, and time will make a bad man weak.

God is on our side.

City: AA

Wegen,

"የአቅም ግንባታ ሚኒስትሩ" needs to get some capacity (አቅም)to think straight. He is messing with someone he shouldn't. What does he know about Christianity and Orthodoxy in the first place? A Christian is reserved from such trash talks if he is one. Even if he is not, he shouldn't have involved himself in this kind of manner regarding any kind or form of religon Tell him not to play with fire. He has got ...what "and hamus"?

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: lehagerandenet@yahoo.com

What I don't understand is that in one hand they say they are the leaders to the Amharas under the TPLF Ethnic division to destroy Ethiopia policy. On the other hand they are fiercely against the Amharas. Bereket, Addisu, This mad Walwa and those two guys (Mekonnen and Tesfaye) from NEBE. It wondering me why the Amharas are tolerating these few khadis and foolish. Why don't the brave Children of Belay Zeleke finish them or their children, wives or any one related to them?
These less than 10 in numbers have no right or ability to attack Millions while they are saying belongs to in it. They are lying. They are working for TPLF to develop Tigry at the Expense of Ethiopia. People wake up. Eliminate them. They are weeds.

Email: W@hotmail.com

Walwa,

I appreciate your concern but your suggestion is very far from the nature of Belay Zeleke and Amharas. They are so fast to destroy foreign enemies. But when you come to the bandas, they just give them time. So, they are giving enough time to these bandas called Teferra, Berket, Addissu, in case they regreted for it. Woyane/ANDM thinks that it is ruling the Amhara or they are leaders of the Amhara people. But they are not. The Amharas are being led by the spirit of Ethiopianism. (I am not saying others are not). Who ever calls the name of Great Ethiopia they are fine with it. They live with it. They keep silent. When the Amharas feel or came to beleive that Ethiopia is at risk, they react. This is happening right now. Look the election results in West Gojam, North Shewa and Awi Zone. It is very difficult to convinience the Amharas that Amhara as an ethinic group is in danger because they don't know it. They don't acknowlege Amhara as an ethinic group. Woyane is burning day and night for this fact.What is ANDM for Amharas? Nothing. They told them clearly. Now woyane wants the Amharas to go to war thinking that all the weapons are taken away from Gojam, Gonder, Wollo, etc. and woyane has all types of weapons with it. Believe me if the Amharas are convinienced to got to war, Woyane's life would be a matter of months not even years. Meles knows this but he doesn't care for the couintry any way. So wait and see!!!

Tefera Walwa is heroic man who defeated Derg army and joined Meles to rule Ethiopia.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim Shirdons,
Walwa and the liars who claim to represent the Amharas are not Amharas.They were forced upon them.They call them names and do a lot of horrendous things against Amharas.They have done nothing for them.If you want them,take them and make them your ethnic leader.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York