Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Americans "Action speaks louder than word"

First of all I would like to congratulate the EU observation mission and its head the courageous Ana Gomes for being very Ernest and respectful to the Ethiopian people. This is probably the first time, since the first contact was made between Ethiopia and Europe that the European people and the international community stood shoulder to shoulder with the Ethiopian people. This is truly a historic moment, not only for Ethiopia but also for Africa in general.

I also would like to congratulate the Ethiopian people for overcoming the fear and racism that was forcefully imposed on them. Now there is no doubt that the true Battle for the hearts and mind of Ethiopians is defiantly won by the opposition who are working together in unity.

The blood socked TPLF/EPRDF is shown to have a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by Ethiopians and a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love.

Now the Americans have to keep there promise, when they said "All who live in tyranny and hopelessness can know the United States will not ignore your oppression or excuse your oppressors. When you stand for your liberty we will stand with you." All I have to say to the Americans is "Action speaks louder than word". "The proof of the podding is in the eating", fulfil your promise, stand shoulder to shoulder with the Ethiopian people for freedom, liberty and democracy. The Ethiopian people will not tire to fight for there freedom, liberty and democracy with or without your support.

Email: ethio@yahoo.com

City: Addis