Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mayor Dr. Birhanu Nega said, "zero tolerance for corruption under my leadership"

So long as the architect of all corruptions, Meles Zenawi, is there at the top of Dr. Birhanu, would this be an achievable goal?

Email: banley@hotmail.com

Re: Mayor Dr. Birhanu Nega said, "zero tolerance for corruption under my leadership"

Birhanu Nega said, "zero tolerance for corruption under my leadership"

I say put it in action and show us how much money you have in your personal bank A/C... this way if you have one million birr then you only have to take one million birr when you finished your five years term...

Mr. Birhanu Nega this is not about your personal bank a/c this about the next meyor... if you show us your a/c then every meyor after you have to show us this way when the elected meyor leave the office after five years they will not end up 100 million birr rich over night.

Second Mr. Birhanu Nega you should stop running your Hotel while you are Addis Ababa Meyor... you can give the control to somebody eles or sale it otherwise the next meyor also have the right to run a business while he or she is in office. to close this back door you have to start it... because you are the first meyor.

Thrid Mr. Birhanu Nega if you are going to give house back to the owner... are you going to creart two group of people in just one day... I mean the gap b/w the poor and the rich is very wide as it is... now you give back houses this will lead to big gap b/w poor and rich..

4th What are going to do with housing problem.. are you going to destroy old house and repleace them with new... if that the case how about the poor who can't affored to buy new houses what are going to do about affordable housing for the poor?

Re: Mayor Dr. Birhanu Nega said, "zero tolerance for corruption under my leadership"

tulu,
You contradict your self time and time again. You theory and logic do not make sense. You have lost credibility on this forum. You need to pack your bag and leave us alone.

Dear Stand up for CUD,

You can't talk about zero tolerance for corruption... Instead of pointing figure on other people why not Mr. Birhanu Nega start from himself what he is preaching to other.

I say zero tolerance should start form the Mayor himself… does this means I contradict my self? The answer is NO! ALL along I am saying the system is corrupt not the leader… if you replace the Mayor by any person it is only a matter of time they will be corrupt… When comes to Mr. Birhanu Nega he has money but how much? He might worth 10 million birr but the office that he holds gives him a chance to make 100 million birr over five years… I say even Mr. Birhanu Nega the rich man have his own price for the right price you will be corrupt.

Now let me go back to my point. Let us fix the system so that the back door can be closed… Mr. Birhanu have a chance to make history by opening up his bank book there after every one have to open his personal bank book because mr. Birhanu started… just because we are a supporter of CUD and ashamed to ask Mr. Birhanu to show us how much he has then we lose the right to ask the next mayor how much he have. Is this contradicting my self??

Or tell us Mr. Birhanu is 100% corruption free mayor and let’s leave it at this.

tultulaw,
Numb-skull fits you best.

tulu,
What makes you think I am for CUD? If standing up for truth makes you automatically a supporter of CUD, I will take it. I would rather not be on the side of killers of Ethiopian people.
You have given an excuse to Meles’s wife and his gangsters; to the cruelest regime in the history of Ethiopia for everything they have done wrong including countless murders—And now you start criticizing Berhanue Nega, before he even starts to govern? My God, Tulu, this shows your poor judgment and you have no credibility. Tulu, you are a master of contradictions. You are not only blind for truth but also a deaf judge and jury as well.
Your points are pointless. Don’t waste your time. Good-bye!! Please don’t come back.