Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MORE SEATS FOR EPRDF.

EPRDF wins rerun elections in South Omo zone

Jinka, August 23,2005 [WIC]-The Ethiopian Peoples Revolutionary Democratic Front has won the rerun elections in South Omo zone for both the state's council and the House of Peoples Representatives with wide margin, it was disclosed.

Zonal Rerun Elections Coordinator and NEBE representative, Mesfin Akalu told WIC today that the rerun elections were conducted smoothly in Bako Gazer woreda, Malee special constituency; Gudo Askar, Lemo and Kenbebo polling stations.

The EPRDF and CUD contested for seats in HPR, while a candidate of the UEDF withdrew from the process, Mesfin said.

The three political parties have also contested in the rerun elections for seats in the state's council and the aggregate results show that the EPRDF has won, he concluded.

Re: MORE SEATS FOR EPRDF.

Gebrelekuskus,

Did occur to you that if you run by yourself, you are first and last at the same time. Looking at the attack you master launched against Gomez and Clarke, one thing is obvious. He is disoriented. Can you ask him what year it is? By the way, do you know what year we are in. You, too, seem to be disoriented. This politics is not workingout for you these days.

Tegnara Gundan aka
Anakasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo aka
etc

G/meles,
Your statement should say--EPRDF has done it again, successfully robbed more votes.

I HAVEN'T SEEN A CHANGE THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING. SAME TUNE!

G/S,
When EU election observers announce the election fraud in September they will say: “A handful of looters robbed seventy million Ethiopian people”

I never seen a brilliant leader like Meles he defeated the oppositions by their own game. The oppositions complained so did EPRDF, Oppositions were made to sign a truce there by to be governed by NEB rules and the constitution, after trapping the oppositions with a truce the show started and finally the opposition lose even the vote they had before,Now the oppositions have already agreed to accept what ever NEB comes out with the result there is no out now. This is hilarious and should be recorded in the world geniuses book.

Email: Hailu123@aol.com

Hailegnaw,

Meles and gebrelekuskus are not as confident as you are. They are not sure if they can survive a peaceful public disobedience. The world is a different place. You cannot masakare thousands of people without facing the international court. You have seen how UK canceled its aid to Ethiopia and how meles lost hisposter child status for the UK and US. You have seen his picture with black eye glasses looking like a guest who was kicked out of a wedding party. You call this genius. Your email came across as a desperate cry than a bravado. I suggest next time have your emails cleared by Yilma befor you post it. You are showing your desperation and that is not good for you and your master.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

MAMOMINA!

BARK! BARK! BARK!....

Gebrelekuskus,

Have you noticed that I have paralized you? If I were you I would goout and drive my cab. Your time here is not productive. The serious participants are ignoring you. The only response you are drawing is from a man who calls himself Ankasa Doro, Tengara Gundan and Mamo Qilo. It is sad both for you and your master. Go out and work. Hopefully you wouldpick the sme tugs that roughed you up last month. And hopefully they would do a good job on you this time around.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Selam Gebreselassie

It seems apparent that the only sure way for EPRDF candidates to win is to run unopposed. Is EPRDF on its last leg? Your comment would be appreciated.

With Love!

Tengara Gundan!
I think I have all the right to express my view and that is what democracy menas, who do you think you are to silence me?

Email: Hailu123@aol.com

Yilma!

May you elaborate please?

Hailegnaw,

I am not silencing you. I am simly telling you that you came across as a desperate soul. This is the time that Meles can use smart people. You and Gebrelekuskus are becoming a liability to Meles. I was trying to help. Please do not get mad, or at least do not show it. Otherwise people would read too much into your cry of desperation.

Gebrelekuskus, what elaboration are you asking Yilma. He told you that your master is in a bad shape. Second, he suggested that you are a moron. How elese do you want him to elaborate himself. Leave Yilma alone.

Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan aka
Mamo Qilo

Selam G/S

I justed posted a reply to a similar question on another thread. Would you please check that.

Thanks
Love!

Gebreselassie,

You wrote more seat for EPRDF. What seat are you talking about. In prison what we have is a bench. And I think we need more bench. Gebrelekuskus, I feel sorry for you.

Mamo Qilo