Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Addis Bomb Story is a Hoax and a Desperate Act by Meles

Gebrelekuskus posted a story that the governemnt has captured a suspect who was going to blow an oil depo in Addis. The suspect happened to be a member of the opposition. The story goes that his membership of the opposition was proven by a receipt he had in his pocket showing his payment of his monthly membership fees. What a hoax. Why would he carry a prove that would implicate him to be a member of the opposition when he goes to blow up a depo.

Gebrelekuskus,

Can't your masters concoct a better and more credible story? It shows your desperation. Your days are numberered. Poor soul.

Mamo Qilo aka etc

Re: The Addis Bomb Story is a Hoax and a Desperate Act by Meles

Hi Mamo,
The minute I read that story I knew it was a fabricated story. I think Meles is trying hard to get sympathy from Blair and Bush to get some more money. I am surprised they didn’t blow it up and kill more people to strengthen their cause.

Mamomian!

Head of Criminal Investigation Coordination with the Commission, Chief Inspector Girma Kassa told ENA on Monday that one of the suspects, Shiferaw Tegegn confessed that he was a soldier in the former regime and currently a member of AEUP, which is a member party of the Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD)...In addition to his confession, a voucher indicating that the suspect paid an AEUP membership fee for the month of July was found in his pocket, the Chief Inspector said.

Gebrelekuskus,

I am sure tomorrow you and ENA would come back to strngthen your case by claiming that the suspect also had a jointly signed instruction to bomb the depo from the leadership of CUD and UEDF. You are getting desperate, aren't you?

MAmo QIlo

Oh ma Lord! You know, this is how you know that very very very stupid people are leading our country! I mean, a five years old could figure out this strategy! They couldn't come up with anything better....ayeee! This is insulting!

This is a kind of story that EPRDF used to fabricate. If you remember clearly this used to happen to OLF most of the time. That is becuase they major oponent was OLF. At this time it is good enough that they found different opponet and they started it all over again but changing the name of the party.

Earlier when they said that OLF memebers and the members of Mecha Tulema Politicial Party Association used to drop a bomb in different places they said that no one will stay behind the police and we captured them. Again the story at that time revealed that the bombers carried ID card that show their memebership to OLF and the Mecha Tulema and EPRDF presented them in ETV in public when they were admiting that. But we didn't see any trial made and we don't know what happened to them.

The same will be true this time. Because we heard that they are members of AEUP and soon after this we will hear that CUD and UEDF are also at the back. But we may not hear anything after that about the sentence that will be made on the bomber.

Don't you suspect one thing here?????? That the all the bombers that are said oponent party members are EPRDF members by themselves that play a game on the people and stay unprisioned and rewarded for their good deeds...... I think so.

Email: tarike@hotmail.com

City: Addis Ababa

This story reminds me of the one fabricated during the election campaign - bomb on the city bus.

Email: mamushababa@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa