Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A White Flag Made of Iron

The likes of Yilma who have been trying to divide the opposition suggested that the joint proposal by CUD and UEDF is a white flag to surrender. We were told that soon, they will agree to form a minority government. Even the likes of VJ were misled by this.

Now it has become clear that both CUD and UEDF are committed to force EPRDF to respect the wishes of the people. Now Yilma is trying to instigate a war between CUD and UEDF. Some one needs to tell him he is a morron.

Another shameless person is the so called Ethiopia. He made a bet five weeks ago that "in one month" EPRDF will be declared a winner and the opposition will join the parilament as a minority party. He promised if this does not materialize he would send $1000 to a charity of my choice.

I proud of CUD and UEDF for standing up for their rights and for proving morons such as Yilma wrong.

Mamo Qilo aka
Yejib Tila aka
Cyber Bully aka
Yimer Ali aka
etc

Re: A White Flag Made of Iron

Thank you

Each vote is like an individual voice asking to be heard and asking for justice. The Ethiopian people have spoken loud and clear: TIME IS UP FOR WOYANE!

Zenawi and his fascsit clique have no justification to stay in power. They have to find a way out, when there is still time, or they will face the fate of the other dictators before them.

Yilma, what say you? What says VJ?

Mamo QIlo

Selam Mamo Qilo,

How is book selling? Are you gonna be millionaire?

Yeberet Qolo,

Book Selling is going fine. You still think I am a genius who translated Fiqer EskemaKabir. You are wrong. My talent is busting Hailegnaw and Gebrelekuskus. You have seen how I paralize the morons.

Mamo Qilo aka etc

Yebret Qolo,

Have you seen recently Mamo Qilo changing his nick every post? Have you wonder why was that? It is because of me. I completely paralized Mamo Qilo. I should now be crowed as the master cyber bull this forum has witnessed. I hope you agree with me.

Mamo Qilo (wann be)

substitute neuteralized instead of paralized above.

Mamo Qilo (Wanna be),

You are my student, my wanna be. How can I say no, you have not paralized or neuteralized me. You are my clone, my own hand made creation, my reflection and the soul of my soul, the intellect of my brain. You rule! My toy, you rule! My clone, you govern the entire cyber universe. More importantly wait for another two or three months and see what I will make of you. Congratulations, you are made to be bent, rshaped and broken at will. Alas, you are at my mercy and whim.

Alarf beleh Ewer YebuwaTeTeTew Genfo Asmeselkush.

The Mamo Qilo

The Mamo Qilo,

In other words, you are saying I am "mini you." Is that correct? I would appreciate it if you cut the bs and come to the point. I don't know about cloning, the universe, creation, etc... These are big words beyond the scope of this forum. Please come down to earth. You are coming across as if you are still in mars.

Mamo Qilo (wann be)
P.S. I only asked simple question. Why do you keep changing your nick? Are you afraid of me and what I have done to you?

Mamo Qilo (wanna be),

I was as direct as one can be, my friend you are much beyond "mini me", you are my toy, too. You are my clone, my cretion, a carbon copy of me. No I am not afraid of you. I am the creator of you. I shaped, molded and cloned you. I am controling you. You have it upside down when you suggested you may be in charge.

My, mini me, my clone, my toy, no I am not changing my name. I am using different names, each symobolizing my clones. You are epitomized by Tengara Gundan, but at all times, I had made it clear by including my name, The Mamo Qilo.

Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan

Yilma,

Moderator has saved you again by deleting the thread that was exposing you.

MS rightly showed that you are a wishy washy.

She rigtly noted

First, you said EPRDF is on strong grounds and the opposition is in a disarry resting on a shifting sand.

Second, you came back and suggested that EPRDF is on its last leg.

Third, coming full circle, in your reply to MS, you suggested EPRDF is here to stay.

Can you reconcile yourself?

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo QIlo

Yilma,

What happened the white flag your were telling us about. I told you I see a storm gathering. You said you saw a white flag. Do you still see the opposition waving a white flag to signal surrender.

Mamo Qilo