hagerwedad@yahoo.com

August 20, 2005

H.E. Ana Gomez
Head of the European Union
Election Observer Team
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Fax 011-251-1-400112

Dear Madame Gomez,

We are writing to thank you personally, the European Union observer team, and all other observer groups for undertaking what is undoubtedly a challenging, and at times frustrating, election monitoring mission to Ethiopia.

Our review of the final reports of past election observer missions to Ethiopia has turned up a disturbing pattern. In almost every case, the pattern of vote rigging was extensive. The conclusions of the observer missions were also too predictable: a slap on the wrist of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi.

Much to our dismay, the circumstances for electoral fraud and the conclusions of international observer teams were all similar and disconcerting. In nationwide elections held in 1995 and 2000, the patterns and extent of voter bullying and swindle were pretty consistent. So were the conclusions of various international observers.

Voter intimidation was a standard practice during the 2000/2001 elections, according to the Norwegian Resource Bank for Democracy and Human Rights (NORDEM). NORDEM studied the track record of Ethiopian elections during a ten-year period. It observed “all kinds of manipulation, from pressure on candidates to withdraw to intimidation of voters, from preventing potential opposition voters from casting their votes to allowing supporters to vote twice or more, from stuffing ballot boxes to manipulation of the counting and reporting.” (Sigfrid Pausewang: Ethiopia, a Decade of Democratic Pretension and Performance, London, 2002.)

Ethiopia's first elections “fell considerably short” of “empowering through the vote,” according to observers from the African-American Institute (AAI) and the Washington-based National Democratic Institute (NDI). Further, the elections represented a “sterile, surreal and wholly formalistic affair.” A German observer group concluded that given various acts of intimidation, the elections “should not be taken as a fair and free reflection of the democratic will of the people.” (National Democratic Institute)
Observers frequently failed to bear testimony to the massive and credible reports of fraud; instead they resorted to reporting minor road bumps (they called them “irregularities”) on the long march to democracy. The excuse was that things were going in the right direction for a young democracy. The frequent retort was “this was the first, the second, etc, election.” So they erred on the side of giving Mr. Zenawi’s government the benefit of the doubt.

Here we are again in the third election -- exactly where we were fourteen years ago. In the past, observers were unwilling to tell the truth preferring to put their respective countries’ national interests in the forefront and also perhaps thinking a less critical, less blunt approach will promote stability. Had the observers been truthful and forceful enough, we will not be where we are today. It gave the ruling party international legitimacy that in turn led to the inflow of external aid to the tune of $1.5 billion a year.

Regrettably, the foreign aid emboldened and entrenched the ruling group. It gave them more resources to perfect the election rigging process. It also gave them the opportunity to buy off more people in an impoverished nation where so many people are economically vulnerable.

In the meantime, party owned businesses blossomed while the private sector and the middle class were squeezed. For example, 14 years ago, there were more than five companies that imported fertilizer. Today only one exists -- and as you may have guessed it, the ruling party owns it. Fertilizer has also become a potent weapon of the state – it is made either unavailable or too expensive to those who dare to oppose the ruling group.

There are calls from some in the international community for the opposition to join Zenawi’s regime as a minority and work within the “legal” framework. They say the opposition should be happy with the 161 plus seats it has garnered so far. In our view, there are two major problems with this approach.

First, there may not be any practical difference between the dozen or so seats the opposition had in the old parliament and the new 160 plus seats. Prime Minister Zenawi has already stacked the cards against any minority party. Among other things, he recently got the outgoing parliament to enact several rules and procedures that will exclude the opposition from any meaningful role. For example, parliamentary rules introduced by the outgoing legislatures now make it incredibly difficult for the opposition to introduce new agenda items or legislation. This shows vindictiveness and lack of good faith.

Secondly, the ruling Tigrai Peoples Liberation Front (TPLF) has no history of compromise or live-and-let-live. It’s a centrally directed, inflexible authoritarian system. It got where it is by destroying opponents through a combination of propaganda and brute force. As far back as 1994, Professor Theodore Vestal, an expert in Ethiopian affairs wrote: “[For TPLF leaders,] conducting domestic politics was viewed not as an exercise in compromise and consensus building among fellow citizens, but as a model of warfare against enemies. ….[They] used battlefield skills in leadership, discipline, and control of resources to divide and conquer political foes.” (Papers of the 12th International Conference of Ethiopian Studies, p 196.)

The May 15, 2005 elections were a referendum on Mr. Zenawi’s regime. The people rejected the direction in which Mr. Zenawi has taken the country in the last 14 years. They wanted a clear change of direction. No one should underestimate the ensuing popular anger and rage once they discovered that they were cheated out of their votes.

The ruling party is quick to declare any opposition to its rule as unconstitutional and illegal. Yet, it violates its own constitution and frequently disrespects the rule of law when politically expedient. Arbitrary arrests, extra judicial killings and violations of human rights are common. There is no separation of the executive, legislative and judicial branches. The Prime Minister fully controls the judicial branch. Even in circumstances where judges have freed prisoners due to lack of evidence, the former prisoners have been re-arrested by the security force at the order of the Prime Minister. Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Genocide Watch International, and the United States Department of State (http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2004/41603.htm) have extensively documented the repeated violation of human rights.

Your Excellency,

In the past, you were the voice of courage and this has made your name a household word among the rank and file. We understand you may have to pay the price for being forthright.

As you approach the release of your final report, we plead with you, in the name of 72 million Ethiopians, to tell the truth. We are sure you will be pressured by various parties to hold back. The pressure comes in the name of stability or to protect the interest of the national governments of the observer teams.

This impoverished nation cries out for its democratic voice to be heard not only in Ethiopia but also around the world. We pray the EU and other observer teams do the right thing.

Respectfully yours,

Ethiopian-Americans for Democracy

CC:
The Carter Center – carterweb@emory.edu
Ambassador Timothy Clarke – Timothy.Clarke@cec.eu.int
Ambassador Aurelia E. Brazeal – usemaddis@state.gov
H.E. Mr. Alpha Oumar Konare - African Union – KonareAO@africa-union.org

Re: To Ana Gomes

A well written and well expressed letter. I am hopeful Ms Gomez will fulfil its historic duty honorably.

May she and her colleagues be blessed !

Email: tazabi@yahoo.com

Thank you EAD.
It's well written. God bless you and God bless Ethiopia!

God bless those who wrote this letter and others by dedicating their precious time and effort for their beloved country and people.

I Hope Ana Gomes will come out and tell all but the thruth.

Abrham
Jerusalem

City: Jerusalem, Israel

Ana Gomes has proved to be a person with the highest integrity, professionalism and honestiy in her last few published observations. She was informing the world her observations as and when she observed them. This has given the public a good reference point as the election fraud unfolds in the eys of the world.
Althoug, Ana Gomes was a bit quiter recently for my liking, I can not believe she will turn down the Ethiopian people. She is not one of those who only feels sorry when they see hungry children on the TV - screen but also understands what will help a society to develop and achieve self sufficiency.That is good governance. She has observed how feircely the Ethiopian government fights to keep its power - supressing people using gun and fase propaganda including the very negative and undermining article the government has directed on her. Unless she absolutly forced beyond her ability she will tell the truth - this is what the Ethiopian people want her to do. Even the cruel EPDRF supporters knows this fact. Believe me. But, what next? How is Ana going to help the people? May be fund raising to do re-election and more observers so that oppositions can demonstrate clean win like in Addis! Why not.

The struggle is about to start!!

SA

Email: Semachewa@yahoo.co.uk

City: London

just wondering
is this issue a zero sum game for you!
what if Ann Gomes comes up strong like the African guy on the opposition or what if she comes soft on Meles, by waters down her verdict

will she be then vilfied

just wondering ?
if anybody has to say some thing bad about Ann Gomes let us hear now before she rubs the wrong sholder
why wait and see ?

Um...has CUD DC been involved in any letter writing campaigns as of late? Mainly or at least to the US Politicians?? Why or Why not?

Can anyone help me understand?

If Ana Gomes doesn't come out and say the truth,I will have no faith in EU Mission.That is all.However,It doesn't change the fact that TPLF/EPRDF robbed the votes of the people who believe in united Ethiopia.Of course it will be a victory for the secessionists and those who stand to benefit from a divided and weak Ethiopia.
If EPRDF had not pre-planned to steal the election,why did they refuse National Democratic Institute,International Republic Institute IFES and local monitors from observing the election?
May God help her to stand for truth.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

AS FAR THE ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED, THEY KNOW WITHOUT ANY DOUBT WHO WON THE ELECTION. ALL ANA GOMEZ AND THE USA OBSERVERS COULD DO IS TO VALIDATE WHAT IS VERY CLEAR TO MILLIONS OF ETHIOPIANS. IT DEFIES ANY HUMAN LOGIC ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE WOULD STAND IN LINE FOR OVER 6 HOURS TO ELECT A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR OVER 14 YEARS.

I DO NOT DOUBT FOR A SECOND ANA GOMEZ OR ANY WESTERN OFFICIAL WOULD BE INTIMADATED BY THE ETHIOPIAN GOVERNMENT AND UNDERMINE THEIR CREDIBILITY.

THE WHOLE WORLD COULD HELP BY EXERTING PRESSURE ON THE ETHIOPIAN GOVERNMNET TO FORM A TRANSITIONAL UNITY GOVERNMNET WITH THE OPPOSITION. THAT IS THE ONLY WORKABLE OPTION TO MOVE FORWARD.

THANKS,

Mechal

GOD Help us!!

I think at this point, Meles's group must stop at a certain point and think about everything. EU observers report will tell the world what kind of eletion Ethiopia had. If the current leaders of Ethiopia are realy Ethiopians, they must accept what the people wants. I know for whom I gave my voice to. The rest Ethiopians also knew for whom they gave their voice. No reason to disturb the people with false propaganda.

I am waiting for the report of the EU observers.

GOD Bless Ethiopia!!!

Email: dadidan@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Where is truth, anyway?
Observer missions are said to be having their own double standard. Then, who is telling the truth? Who should we trust? Europe and America have their own agenda. Even Africa has its own agenda, as we witnessed it recently.

So the true witness is the peoples themselves, the owners of the case, the Ethiopian people.

I dont think foreigners will emanicipate us from bondage. In the contrary, they will reinforce it. We have to stand for our liberty. They dont want see self reliant nation here. Degrded one is what they want. Meles is the best specimen for doing the degrading. They like him so much. They also like the minority government in Rwanda, as they do here. See how crooked they are. They like a minority's government. To sustain problems.

So in conclusion, Ana Gomes may be interested to tell the truth personally. But, behold, she is assigned to work under the interests of certain forces, which have their own set of interests. She can manipulate the reports accordingly. I dont think she will be bribed by Meles. Europeans ans Americans will not do that, according to me. They are just prisoners of their own country's interests. That is all. African can, in contrast, be easily bribed as Africa Union guy did.

Having seen the situation of international role, we need to stand alone. If we unite, we can remove any power let alone the trembling TPLF.

We wait to see the cerdict by Europe and America, not Ana Gomez's, because she is not free herself, but breathes via her forces. I dont think her reports convey hers, it conveys her bosses.

See you.

Email: abathun@yahoo.com

City: BD

We are a group of Ethiopians concerned residing here at the heart of all concerns, in Ethiopia. As we learnt the true message of this article, we must be frunk that this kind of message can only originate from those who are not concerned, residing very far from the homeland making no contribution to the democratization process in the homeland and are remnants of the old defunkt regime striving for its rebirth. So our message to you, Ms. Ana Gomez, is just release what you have observed.

Email: voice_ethiopians_concerned@yahoo.com

Abysinia,
Have you read and understood what EAD wrote before you post your message? I guess not. Here is a quote from the EAD letter:

"As you approach the release of your final report, we plead with you, in the name of 72 million Ethiopians, to tell the truth".

Why is asking Ms. Gomez to tell the truth against the interest of the Ethiopian pepople? How does Ms. Gomez's telling the truth bring back the old regime(s)?

Your posting is a cogent illustration of how much Meles and those of you who support him are afraid of the truth and the Ethiopian people.

Sooner or later the truth will come out to light and the Ethiopian people will free themselves of the tyranny of Meles and Co.

Open your eyes my brother (sister)!

Our struggle should be fought at two fronts, at the diplomacy front and civil disobedience front. This letter is an outstanding example of the former. It should however be known that unless it is followed by second it would not have value more than the paper it is written upon.

EU or the US do not mix morality with politics. Western politics in the last 50 years is motivated by self interest and often cruel. In our case, they have concluded that they need Melese's regime for their war against terrorism. Until the majority of Ethiopians prove that he is distablizing the country they would not change their mind. Don't forget they are opportunities. Given sucess on our part they would dump down like a sack of potatoes.

City: Paris

Vistor,

Don't waist your time in explaining the article to a Woyane/EPRDF's cadre. "Abissinia Tadess" is a cadre that works at their Embassy in DC.

City: Merkato

Dear neters of ethiopian review,

We the concerned ethiopians are proudly looking forward to see the light of truth.
It will certainly be a headache for you. That is why you are investing what you have now, before your reburial date is set.

THE TRUTH WILL LET ETHIOPIA FREE!!

May God bless EAD. So proud of them, they did superb job writing this letter. May God, the creator and the force of the "truth" ...guides Ana Gomez and her colleagues,,,, to reveal to the world,,,,nothing but the truth......and may this report to come out... ...be the key ..that will unlock and solve.....the evil puzzles of Woyane....that costs the lives of forty something innocents!! Ethiopian people are too polite and are full of wisdom and know what they want. Let's trust them, let's respect them, let's hear them. May God bless the Great Ethiopia!!!

The cry of the ethiopian people is getting heard thrroughout the world,though unheard by the domestic ruling party, and this will extend until God the almighty hear and inturn reply the relevant answer to the overall problem of the ethiopian people.

Email: zewdu_fel@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Hello Ms. Gomez,

Neither the selfcrowned rullers of all subjugated nations of this world nor the so called seemingly God sent Westerners never been the true friends of any poor. The formers have a maddening blood lust and their sponsers, whatever the ground situations are,again have bloody "Interests". So, whatever your very tainted assesment is the mad who is riding my country will not give an inch from his evil mission. We will aperciate it if political correctness will not play a lofty roll in your report. I despise ultra-ethnic dstroying of my country. I am not either with any of the oposition. But, I can not tell how at this moment of time living in this country became utterly imposible than it was under the former destroyers of Ethiopia.

Dear Ana Gomes
We are hopefully expecting you to tell the truth.I personally trust you.You know why because you are a female.

Email: rahelye2004@yahoo.com

City: Addis Abeba

Dear neters of the ethiopian review,

I doubt if you are ethiopians or of ethiopian origin. The reason is you do not reflect the century old preserved ethiopian culture i. e. to be polite and respectful towards foreigners. This has been one value of ethiopians. But you are not. You condemn and harass every political and diplomatic figures for the simple reason that they express their mind. There is always a winner and a looser. For now, you are the loosers. But you must accept it although is bitter to swallow. It is only this way that we can live side by side and do not treat each other as enemies. And those of you who live within a more advanced democratic system, you must not be taught.

Stop harassing development partners!!!

Absyinya Taddesse:
Give me a break!!

Dr Mrs Gomez. I don't blame you. You might have received several 'bravo' messages than blmaing ones. But don't forget 85% peasnats are not reaching you. had they, ah ...

Email: solomonigussu@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Re: Gomez never reach the peasants

Dear gomez
You are far from the peasant feeling for your report is based on the translators from the towns who blindly support 'kinijit' (I'm sure u know the amharic name for it)

Email: chebudie@yahoo.com

Ann Gomes failed all of us Ethiopians
she came up with pack of lies and innuendes. In her report she has no clear objective, no recommendation, or a solution in what to do next for either the opposition or the government. her report deserves the abomination. She failed.

The intellectuals with words, the students with demonstrations and uprising, the farmers with the very primitive way of cultivation and harvest and living condition, and generally the Ethiopian people with major outbreaks of hunger and diseases including aids, malaria and TB, loudly and persistently said to the west including EU about the true nature of the Meles regime that took power with gun at the first place. Yet the west including the EU were reluctant to take the Ethiopian people seriously because of reasons that are more important to them than the suffer and death of the Ethiopian people because of leadership failure. Now the truth is broken. The people are spoken. The streets, back doors and windows, lies, manipulations, blackmailing opponents and the likes by the Meles regime became not anymore acceptable by the people that are on a high way walking together with the truth to reach/ have the kind of administration the world is having (democracy). Yet the GOVT that is ruling the country under Ethnic lines blatantly turning its dark face to terrorise the people while smiling towards the west when laying and manipulating them as a fool became determine more than ever to stay in power with gun. Meles and co are now openly acting as if they don’t care about the 75 million Ethiopians but their power. They are looking and preparing the situation in order violence be broken as they have gun in hands and financial means to kill and imprison the peace loving opponents. The Ethiopian people are also become very determined more than ever to take the people power in hands with peace if not with any means necessary. If the International community mainly EU and US are not coming with open and clear idea taking the people's side rather than few cadres (TPLF) who became rulers after committing many crimes creating civil war for more than 17 years, the consequences going to be very regrettable to any healthy and normal human being. .
EU and US have to understand that Meles regime in Ethiopia will never survive even for a year if any one imposing them over the weak people illegally to rule with hunger, diseases and crime as they did for the last 14 years. What EU also has to understand is that what these few cadres are saying or doing under the cover of the Ethiopian people, was/is/will not represent the people voice or view but their desperate move to stay in power. If today has to be held a free and fair election without intimidation, harassment, killing and other unfair games and with the international observers present at all election polls, TPLF (EPRDF) will get no vote to win even a single polling station. In the May election the opposition parties have won at all polling stations where international observers were present. The ruling party has won none at any pooling station where the international observers were present. Here is the main missing point about the election results that why it did happen this way? The reason was that the people were not frightened and forced to vote the rulers. The vote in towns and cities was free and fair. The NEBE and GOVT joint conspiracy to influence the counting process in order the govt became the winner was not enough to fool and penetrate the courageous and true world citizens election observer headed by a humanist, true and people loving Ana Gomez. That is why the oppositions have won all cities and towns in the country. Yet the ruling elite is saying that they have won in the rural area where more than 50% of the rural population is illiterate and more than 80% have no idea about politics but judging with the quality of their day-to-day life. Despite there were NEBE and Govt joint harassment, killing, intimidation, huge vote rigging and the likes in the rural area and the international observers also were not present almost in all rural area polling stations, the rural Ethiopians have rejected the ruling elite with ballot box because of the living condition the rural area has is at the worst level in the country history. The very vast majority of the rural population have no Electricity, drink water, Sanitation a house to call it home. Most of them are living in muddy huts. The price of products they have to buy are getting very expensive while they have to sell become cheaper and cheaper every year with out assisting them to improve the way of farming to increase productivity and to became able to feed proper food at least once a day. They even have no right to have their own land. The govt uses land to kneel the rural population under its dictatorial rule while killing them with poverty, hunger and diseases. This govt has done nothing to the rural population. So, it is a big lie as usual to cheat the west when the govt says that it has won the election in rural Ethiopia. The heart and mind to the African (Ethiopian) politic is laying in towns and cities where the better-educated people are living. When the 4-5 million Addis Ababan’s and all cities and towns in the country overwhelmingly rejected the ruling elites, there is no other explanation but just concluding and accepting the oppositions win the country election. I also don’t see how it could be manageable and effective as a leader to any govt to create positive results (other than meles and his co are looking for Ethiopia) while it is mistrusted, disrespected, hated and sees as enemy by all cities and towns residents in the whole country and knowing with NEBE criminal game they totally rigged the rural vote to become winners. What kind of leader could be Tony Blair of UK if he overwhelmingly rejected by the people of even the TWO major Cities (London and Birmingham) seeing him as an enemy as the whole Ethiopian people see Meles and Bereket as the worst enemy not only to Ethiopia but to humanity judging them with their past and present activities.

Again we have to say to EU and US that the Ethiopian people have nothing to do what Meles and his propaganda minister Bereket Simon are saying and doing in the name of Ethiopia. Bereket Simon has loosed the election despite he is right now using other means to get in through back doors as some other defeated Ministers and high officials are doing with Meles Zenawi decision. Meles has won the election because of he was the only candidate while the oppositions candidates were not allowed to take part in Tigry. So, these two criminals are not representing the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people have long and mutual relationship with Europe and US for many years. Our relationship has more than thousand years of history. The first European who reached to the source of the Blue Nile (Lake Tana and lived and died at one of the 35 islands in the 13 century was a Portuguese. Even 500 years a go around 9000 Portuguese gave their life to the Ethiopian Christians fighting side by side with them against the Ottoman Empire that was brutally campaigning to make Ethiopia an Islamic nation. Thanks to Portuguese (Europe) the Ottomans were defeated and thousands Portuguese remind in Ethiopia after the war as we are witnessing today their mixed descendant today in Gojjam, Gonder and Wollo as the true Ethiopians. So, the Ethiopian people see Ana Gomez (EU) as the present Ethiopian saviour during the time when the Arabs are looking every opportunity to divide the country in order to spread Islam among the Ethiopian Christian population and to control the blue Nile which is 86% in normal season and 95% in flood season the water in Egypt comes from. So, the Ethiopian people love Ana Gomes for her courage standing with the truth. She will be considered as a mother who helped Democracy to be born in Ethiopia in order the main victims in the country (women and their children) be able to have better life. As a woman she is the most responsible to human life that is falling to death in Ethiopian at the moment because of leadership failure. The Ethiopian people also have very much respect to EU and US that are helping the Ethiopian people to feed while the so called their govt making them to starve.
The Ethiopian people also have hope in EU to continue standing with the truth concerning Ethiopia and looking forward to work together and fighting the Islamic terrorism that is looking the area to become its breeding place. EU has to understand that the Meles era in Ethiopia is completely over. It became the most painful past to all Ethiopians. His true character is revealing minute by minute to the international community adding lots of garbage on him that would be his grave soon. The Ethiopia people love Ana Gomez and her team for their true and right job that would be the main decisive to the death or life of the 75 million people with out the guerrilla originated criminal rulers who are still acting as small village boys in our palaces and important offices and diplomatic posts while the vast majority of the population live under absolute and chronic poverty. Meles one more day in Ethiopia means, many days’ pain and suffering among the population if there is anything left to call it pain and suffer under these few criminal and little boy mentality so called leaders imposed by the west in the first place over the Ethiopian people.

Email: Gimma@hotmail.com

People,

This topic became the woyane playground as if it is a Tigrian mountain to kill people during their guerrilla time. I think all TPLf members and their supporters are here to lie and trying to manipulate Ana Gomez assuming they would force her to change her true and right final election report coming out with in weeks.
They have to know that they are little rats trying to play games against proud, wise, strong, healthy and wealthy Tiger that everything has under control. Any lie, manipulation, intimidation or the likes will increase their disappearance from the head and shoulders of the Ethiopian people and from world stages they had in the past illegally and with lie and manipulation.
You, the TPLF desperate criminals, your time is over. The world knows who you are for real. Your criminal leader became the only reason to the failure of the African Commission created by Tony Blaire, Gordon Brown, Bog Geldof, Henry Ben and others. You are a shame and disaster not only to Ethiopia but Africa and the world as Tony Blair plan failed with out creating a single positive step for Africa after you (TPLF) rigged the people vote and massacred the peaceful student and citizens in Addis Ababa in front of the world by your Tigrian special force. When one of the members(meles) totally crossed and rejected all the mission principles that was good governance and democracy for the developmenet of Africa, there became no reason still to even to talk about rather than to forget it as if lots of man power and material was not spent.
Bob Geldof, the one who is working hard to feed our people while you are starving us, told to 'Meles 'Grow up' assuming he is still a child looking his height and weight and many activities. UK, the present EU chair and the creator of the commission for Africa suspended help to a Tyranny. These all have to be enough to tell you about how bad you are.
Ana Gomez is not like you are assuming her as if she is one of the TPLF wives such as a high school drop out Meles wife (Azeb) who was a Guerrilla fighter and killed many lives and destroyed properties to reach the people palace to live the life she has right now. Ana Gomez is the most respected and highly qualified woman the world has. She is the world example. Do what ever you want to do against her. She, her colleagues, the people of EU and the Ethiopian people know the facts on the ground concerning the 15 may election that was hijacked by joint conspiracy NEBE (created by meles) and TPLF. So, no matter what you do, your time in Ethiopia is over. The truth is speaking and taking the situation under control.
Good-bye to hell criminals.

Email: W@hotmail.com

The peasants (including U) with primitive way of farming, and at all the third world people with hunger and diseases including aids, malaria,TB, etc.., is the headache of Africa & the need of Gomez's senders. They do know & and calculate 4 u & me to live it with it. However U r crazy to tell them about. Meles is wise to reject them. Bravo Teddy!
A peasant from Jimma

Email: chebudie@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Say-No-to-hatered,

Oh My?? How come You are a wonderful active politician with you spritual comment, advise...etc? Are you a good politician in Your church too? Don't tell me there is no politic in the church.

Aydebelalekbotm? Hulet egr alegn tebelo hulet zaf aywetam...Biblun atbekew.

My Jesus is the only truth!!!
If you are a follower of Jesus or any spiritual person should not keep quiet when you see a crime committed on fellow human beings.

QWQW/Say-No-to-Hatred

Were you been many of yebete christian Abaloch, when spiritually killed/murdered by church politician for the position.Why you didn't preach SAY_NO- to -HATRED; they are not Ethiopian??? you better start there.

Ye meles Zenawi nubsegday sprit in Toronto pentecostal church has killed many of Ethiopian blievers for the position wondochna setoch motewal. why do you Afreid? Ye melesen menfes yetm sigegn magalet tru new.
Say-No- to- Hatred? It is in the church Atfraw!!!!!