Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEBE Says It Doesn't Know About EU's Report Regarding Election

NEBE Says It Doesn't Know About EU's Report Regarding Election
Addis Ababa, 8/20/2005

The National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it doesn't know about the draft report concerning the May 15, 2005 national election prepared by the EU Election Observer Mission in which CUD's leaders claim to have fallen on their hands repeatedly.

NEBE Deputy Head Tesfaye Mengesha said local or foreign observers should only made public their findings about the election after the official announcement of the final results of the election.

Indicating that observers, who are invited by the government, are supposed to undertake their duties in accordance with the rules and regulation of the NEBE, Tesfaye said they (observers) are expected to submit their report primarily to the Board.

It is unethical for observers to hand over their reports independently to opposition parties with out the disclosure of the final results of the election, he said.

According to the electoral law and code of ethics of observers, any observer is not allowed to make public its findings in the course of the election or before the official announcement of the final election results, Tesfaye said.

Any report released under the pretext of leakage will not be accepted totally, he said, adding that its credibility is also doubtful.

Tesfaye said local and foreign observers are expected to make public and submit their reports after NEBE completes the disclosure of the final results.

Any report prepared out of the stated procedures will not be acceptable by NEBE and will not have legal recognition, he said.

The Deputy Head said the Board would not accept EU Election Observer Mission's report whether it is complete or sketchy, which opposition parties claim to have received.

Tesfaye said local or foreign observers need to respect the rules and regulations of the country in accordance the memorandum of understanding they reached with the Ethiopian government.

Source: ENA

Re: NEBE Says It Doesn't Know About EU's Report Regarding Election

Geberelekuskus,

Tell ENBE to real local news papers. It has been published by at least five local papers. Your people are liers.

Yejib Tila aka
Cyber Bully aka
Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

City: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Hmmmmmmm!

Where have you been Mamo? I am glad you are back. I post a message asking if you were banned or not, but it got deleted.

The ditry trick of TPLF is counter productive.....

'NEBE has lost control of vote counting...' said Anna Gomez. She witnessed first hand, woyane cadres with their dirty fingers stuck in ballot boxes, stealing, and defrauding and burning ballot boxes. What can be more revealing than this to demonstrate woyanes robbery and their injustice.

Gebre....Zesatan,

Gebremeles Zemariam works at the PM Meles's office.
Don't ever use the name selassie, a communist like you should use other names. Suggestion...GebreMeles, GebreStalin, GebreEssayas, GebreSebehatnega, and GebreTplf_Meles. An evil person like you never name himself after the Trinity(Selassie)...Abe, Wold, and Menfes Kidus..

Email: yahoo.com

City: CA

Yegermal,

Let me tell you where I have been. I posted a message in one of the most known computer hackers site challenging hackers to crack my pass word.

I had a program that I wrote with an Indian friend of mine. The program was supposed to capture the trick that the hackers try to break into my computer without giving them acces to my files. Some 14 years old girl by the name of OlgaMC42 from Belarus not only cracked my pass word, but she did so without leaving a trace. She messed up my files to "give you a lesson". She sent me email telling me I was "at least five years behind the best hackers in Belarus." It took me a week to retrive my files, which she shreded into pieces. A **** fourteen years old girl from Belarus. The only consolation I had was I managed to capture three different methods to crack peoples pass word. One of them could do it in less than one miute.

Ankasa Doro

Gebrelekuskus,

You wrote: "NEBE Says It Doesn't Know About EU's Report Regarding Election"

Where can I send them the report. Please send me their address.

The Mamo Qilo