Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ETHIOPIAN POLICE DESERVES DUE RESPECT!

ETHIOPIAN POLICE FOIL AN ATTEMPTED EXPLOSION & AVERT A DEVASTATING LOSS OF LIFE/PROPERTY

According to reliable sources close to Ethiopian security and police, an attempt designed to explode one of the largest fuel depots in the capital, the Shell depot located at Nifas Silk adjacent to the main road to Debrezeit, is foiled late this afternoon. An individual, who is now undergoing investigation at the hands of Ethiopian police, carried the explosives and was about to place the device when he got caught red handed on the spot. The police, according to the sources, have kept the identity of the individual as well as his motives or association ( if any) a secret claiming it would be made public after completing the ongoing investigation. Further measures of precaution have been put in place by the police and security in all sensitive spots in and around the city, the sources disclosed.

It is believed, given the location of the site targeted, the size of the explosives that was planned to put in use, and the fast spreading flammable nature of the material at the site, the police have done a very fantastic and professionally admirable job, which spared the city and its citizens from a very tragic loss.

Re: ETHIOPIAN POLICE DESERVES DUE RESPECT!

Meles and his chroines probably staged this somehow to relate to Bush and Blair. They probably blame some innocent person for their own act.

I wonder which ethnic group is going to be blamed for this staged act. Lately Amharas have been blamed for everything what Meles and his gangs have done wrong, even as far as going 200 years. This will also be blamed on some unfortunate innocent Amhara. Blame any one but Meles.

GZ

How come you are the firstperson to know of this news. Where you there?????

If Meles is working day & night to create a problem on the residents of AA, well he is not going to succeed.

Gebreselassie go back to Asmara before your master leaves you behind

Mina!

When you asked me that why, I am the first the person to know this, I only can say that your mind is not working to the best of your nature.

What un blessed person you are!

He is probably the creator of the news to confuse us. Gebremeles, you are wrong. We know who you are and what you are trying to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You will be the only one to respect Woyane Police for killing innocent students because you are part of them and most likely ' Agaazi army!!.

Email: AB83831@yahoo.com

City: Manchester, UK

AB!

Just simeple question! Can you tell me if you are in your right mind? I am curious about it.

Anyone who questions your integrity and credibility and prove you wrong and your 'Woyanenet', you ask the same question...'Are you in your right mind?..etc..

Let me tell you something, you are the one who is not in your mind. All Ethiopians are. 'Enkuan Yichin Yezinb Tengara Enawkalen'...We know your tactics therefore stay away from Ethiopians. Don't go to every forum to ask the same question because WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE !! LOSER!!

Email: AB83831@yahoo.com

City: Manchester, UK

Ab!

You are a lost one!

Gebremeles Zemariam works at the PM Meles's office.
Don't ever use the name selassie, a communist like you should use other names. Suggestion...GebreMeles, GebreStalin, GebreEssayas, GebreSebehatnega, and GebreTplf_Meles. An evil person like you never name himself after the Trinity(Selassie)...Abe, Wold, and Menfes Kidus..

Email: yahoo.com

City: CA

Dear participants,

Read the views of GebreMeles to Mina, AB, and othere. As far as he is concerned everyone who challenges him does not have mind. The only person with a brain or mind is himself. Listen, you have the most distorted opinionated mind in the forum. Do you know why? It is simply because you are WOYANE, who only stand for your interst. You have absolutely nothing to do with the interest of Ethiopia and Ethiopians

Email: tana@yahoo.com

City: Liverpool

Tana!

I heard you.

Gebrelekuskus,

The story that there was a bomb treat in Addis that was foiled by the police is an indication of a desperate move. This is what Idi Amin and Bokasa used to do. Claim that they have found a bomb in a bank, in a schoor or hospital and arrest members of the opposition. Meles must be really desperate to try such a scheme at this stage. You are even more desperate to post it on this forum. I am sorry, but I cannot even call you a moron. A moron has his own mind, notwithstanding his low IQ. You are desperate and morally corrupt. A deadly combination.

Ankasa Dor aka
Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

And I would love to cosign with you and by providing an evidence....lol, read the following article:

Suspect of Ethiopia's oil depot explosion attempt confirmed as opposition member

ADDIS ABABA, Aug. 22 (Xinhuanet) -- Ethiopian police confirmed Monday that one of the two suspects arrested late Saturday while attempting to explode a bomb at the main depot of Mobil oil in thecapital was a member of the opposition All Ethiopian Unity Party (AEUP).

Police said the two suspects, who were under custody, are brought to court on Monday in accordance with the federal constitution.

Girma Kassa, head of criminal investigation coordination with the Addis Ababa City Police Commission, told journalists that one of the suspects, Shiferaw Tegegn, confessed that he was a soldier in the former regime and currently a member of AEUP, which is a member party of the Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD), the largest opposition party in the country.

Shiferaw was planning and conducting a kind of survey around 6:00 p.m. (1300 GMT) Saturday with the aim of launching a grenade attack on the depot, Girma said.

In addition to his confession, a voucher indicating that the suspect paid AEUP's membership fee for the month of July was foundin his pocket, according to the senior police officer.

He said the suspect had brought another individual named EshetuEstifanos covering all costs and promising additional 15,000 birr (1,730 US dollars), adding that the two individuals came to the depot area with two F1 bombs.

Although, having Shiferaw to watch over the surrounding, Eshetuhad thrown the F1 bomb in the direction of the depot, the bomb failed to detonate, said Girma.

He said the suspect was brought to court on Monday, where police have asked additional time to conduct further investigation.

Accordingly, Girma said, the court has given the police 14 additional days to conclude its investigation.

According to the police officer, one of the suspect, Shiferaw, has said he was prompted to commit the crime as he believed the May 15 election was rigged, and that he wanted to avenge by creating havoc and violence.

Ethiopians went to poll on May 15 in the country's two separateelections to elect representatives to the House of People's Representatives and regional councils.

The ruling Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front has won 296 parliamentary seats, which would enable it form the federal government, while CUD and another opposition party, the United Ethiopian Democratic Front, were in second and third placeswith 109 and 52 seats respectively. Enditem

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-08/22/content_3390192.htm

Now the next story would be the individual will confess that he was ordered to carry out this bombing by the leadership of CUD and UEDF, including the newly elected mayor and his team. Meles is getting desperate. My barometer is Gebrelekuskus. And it is clear that he is desperate and dis oriented. Sad! This is the end of tribal bandits. Yilma (Mr. White flag) what say you?

Ankasa Doro aka Mamo Qilo

Gebreselassie Zemariame, how do you manage to post your views (clearly against ER editors) without having your IP address blocked or your massage deleted.

Helen!