Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the people of Ogaden will stand for their rights

Zenawi and his cadres have started handing out cash and promises of jobs, land and other benefits to the people of the Ogaden and the surrounding Somali region to intice them into voting Woyane/EPRDF. The mindless tyrant Zenawi, has even promised to allow the cession of the region from Ethiopia if he cadres are elected.
Members of three local opposition groups and those of the CUD have been targets of intimidation and beatings by the regimes cadres, and they have withdrawn from the election as a result of threats to their lives.

Zenawi's attempt to prevent a free and fair election in the Ogaden is illegal and anti-democratic and should be condemned . This is yet another attempt by the fascist regime to stay in power by force and intimidation and will be resisted by the Ethiopian people

Re: the people of Ogaden will stand for their rights

D]:
There is a saying in Ethiopia:
"sayitalem:yetefeta:hileem"
Mark my words; it is my suspicion that the next five years will be worse than the last fourteen years. Somalia is not the only part that is promised cession from Ethiopia. We have to do everything what we can to get rid of this tyrant. Let alone Somalia and other parts of Ethiopia; I wonder what he had promised the leader of Egypt.

Destructurs must be destroyed.

They should be stopped somehow before they implement their planned destruction of our beloved coutry, these inhumane, brutal facist should go for good.

I agree with you, who knows what they promised to Egypt.

DJ

are you dreaming or what ?
what do know about somali region?
do you care? I mean for real, do you care?
it is humanly to speak when you know what you talking about?

Nomad and Ibrahim,
Just because you don’t care don’t assume the rest of us don’t. We need to stay together as one and work towards peace and progress. What we need is a leader who has great vision for all Ethiopians instead of for few. My friend who is Ertrian told me that a lot of Ertrians are miserable and they hate Isayes. How they wish they stayed in Ethiopia. They don’t even have religious rights. What makes you think if you end up what you wished for and you are going to have a leader of your dreams? We need to fight together for peace and justice for all of us. “United We Stand Divided We Fall”