Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why is that Gov'ts, NGOs, and Companies like YARA in the west always take a stance on the basis of s

Like any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize???

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time comes across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI'S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI'S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to many families, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets. a guy like Tamrat Layne can be cited here. ( of course Tamrat stole money, but did it in consultation with the MONSTER)

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: AddisLike any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize.

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time comes across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI'S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI'S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to many families, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets. a guy like Tamrat Layne can be cited here. ( of course Tamrat stole money, but did it in consultation with the MONSTER)

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.

City: Addis

Re: Why is that Gov'ts, NGOs, and Companies like YARA in the west always take a stance on the basis

I think the day when western nations adopt a foreign policy based on justice and equity will NOT be too long. They will in the neat future at least make it 50-50 i.e a combination of self interest and fairness. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Their current mistake is the cold war legacy. During cold war, the west were forced to support any ruthless dictator so long as he/she was NOT pro soviet or china. America here after seems determined to help africa improve its miserable condition. The entire west are no longer interested to rally behind butchers. We have to excuse their past mistake and give them chance to redress it.

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

Re: Why is that Gov'ts, NGOs, and Companies like YARA in the west always take a stance on the basis

Spell error Corrected
======================
I think the day when western nations adopt a foreign policy based on justice and equity will NOT be too long. They will in the near future at least make it 50-50 i.e a combination of self interest and fairness. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Their current mistake is the cold war legacy. During cold war, the west were forced to support any ruthless dictator so long as he/she was NOT pro soviet or china. America here after seems determined to help africa improve its miserable condition. The entire west are no longer interested to rally behind butchers. We have to excuse their past mistake and give them chance to redress it.