Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was EPRP the cause for the blood bath by the cold blooded diabolical killing machine, Mengistu H/M?

Aster H/M criticised Netsanet who apparently seems to think EPRP was/is the party of the people. Do you think EPRP is the major contributor to the blood bath during the red terror? How about those working with the Derg under the slogan "critical support"? If we deny our past, we can't bring good thing to our country. It is an exercise in futility not to admit mistakes and trumpet a non existing success. It is our denial of our past that is still haunting us and made us unable to bring in anything better than the system we despised. EPRP is a party that killed thousands of real and perceived supporters of the DERG. Aster's cricism is herein below posted as it is. Aster's

Netsanet:
Mamo Qilo, VJ, Tariku etc garbages are the aliaces of the MORON Mamo Qilo. Mamo Qilo in the "hahu besidist wer" of Tsegaye G/M is different from the Mamo Qilo on this screen. Mamo Qilo recently diagnosed and the result reads 'he suufers from recognition hunger. He is, in a way, also suffering from "MEGALOMANIA" i.e he has NOT properly measured himself. What he thinks of himself and the reality on the ground are in a constant conflict in his personal life. This has made him a confused person and made him too intellectually irrelevant.

Netsanet:
Am I right if I say you started using your aliace "Mamo Qilo" when you are cornered??? Mamo Qilo, you are a piece of ****. I have understood what type of person you are. you don't deserve any response. I am just trying to let others know that you are a psychopathic lier, a MORON and a piece of ****.

Netsi,
Read my reponse and try to reason out. I told you what EPRP did. And yet you DARE to say EPRP showed that much fascistic character and took fascistic acts just to defend its members. Alas, there you goofed. What if Hitler or Stalin or any other dictator say I killed thousands of people just to protect my people or my party members? What if the cold blooded killing machine, Mengistu H/M, says I killed all those in defence of my country, my people and my party members from EPRP, TPLF and Shabia? You condone him??? I want you to read again what I posted before. I have herein below reposted it for your benefit.
Netsanet:
It is NOT a question of liking or hating EPRP. It is NOT at all. You are way way off the mark. If you excuse me, what you said is bluntly spoken very stupid and ****tttttttttttt. I told you what EPRP did when it was active in the 1970s. I told you how many doctors, professors, highly learnt scholars and ordinary citizens were brutally executed and slughtered in a broad day light by EPRP. I told you about the 16 years old disabled boy hanged by EPRP scoundrels in the school compound. I told you about Dr. Mekonnen Shegene who was executed in a broad day light by EPRP mercenary thugs. I tried to convince you that EPRP was full of lawless genocidal thugs. I think I made a hard exercise to let you see the truth full face. After all these effort of mine, you come and say, "You hate EPRP". This is utterly nonsense. This is totally rubbish. It exposes what type of silly woman/girl you are. It is NOT a question of liking or hating. What I hate in life is hate itself. I have never ever passed a judgment on the basis of personal likes or dislikes. You are rather MADLY in love with EPRP and anyone who tells you the truth about EPRP is one who hates EPRP. huh, it is very sickening! I have been following you and reading your comments. I liked many of them. This time around you have clearly goofed. Don't rush to unwarranted conclusion. I told you about EPRP and its criminal past. If you think I have lied or exaggerated, just say it is not true or it is exaggerated. Try to argue with logic and try to reason out. Please try to make your own independent verification that what I told you about EPRP is 101% true. It is rather the tip of the ice berg. If one tells you all the criminal records of EPRP you may dare to say it is comparable to Mussolini's attrocities. Let me tell you some of the most outrageous crimes of EPRP. Dr. Getachew Maru, who was a CC member of EPRP, was killed by EPRP and after they killed him they did put his dead body in an old sack and dumped his body in one of the garbage corners of Addis Ababa. Birhanemeskel Reda narrowly escaped imprisonment and a subsequent brutal murder by EPRP. I told you also about the poor "setegna adari" slaughtered by EPRP. I told you also about the thousands of EPRP members executed and slaughtered being branded as "anja". What else do you want to hear? Netsi, keep an open mind. Don't close up. Your brain is wonder of wonders and use it excellently. Don't have a faith type allegiance to any political group. Finally, I want to tell you EPRP is a piece of ****. Bye for now.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Re: Was EPRP the cause for the blood bath by the cold blooded diabolical killing machine, Mengistu H

Hagere Ethiopia:
You characterised Mengistu H/M excellently. As you put it perfectly he was truly a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. As to EPRP, I think their contribution to the disaster is no less than the Derg. The point here is extra judicial killing. Extra judicial killing can NOT be right when committed by EPRP. Whoever does it extra judicial killing is a heinious crime. It is a crime against humanity. Unfortunately the architects of the so called "white terror" are now at large, and some of them are assuming key gov't positions under the present gov't.

Email: nik@yahoo.com

Re: Was EPRP the cause for the blood bath by the cold blooded diabolical killing machine, Mengistu H

Nikodimos:
I totally agree with you. We have to clear everything. Alebasew biarsu bearem yimelesu. Even after weyane we may face same problem unless we are ready to take responsibility for our past wrongs. We need to straighten the record. Thank you Nikodimos!

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

I think EPRP was a social germ that caused too much contamination in 1974, 75, 76, 77. EPRP was like a domestic staff for Shabia. EPRP in 1975 signed an agreemen with an Eritrean contract killer in their frivolous attempt to get Mengistu H/M. The Eritrean contract killer by the name Goitom Lebasi was later on executed by Derg. Shabia forced EPRP tp publicly admit and advocate that the Eritrean case is a "colonial question". At a gun point they said, "no problem". Later on the rank and file members objected openly and that caused the division of EPRP. EPRP has killed thousands of innocent guys in a broad day light in the street of Addis and the country side too.

Email: haimi@yahoo.com

"EPRP was a social germ that caused too much contamination in 1974, 75, 76, 77. EPRP was like a domestic staff for Shabia." <<< wishet!

"EPRP has killed thousands of innocent guys in a broad day light in the street of Addis and the country side too." <<< wishet!!!

It was the thoughtless and stupid tactics of EPRP, driven by its utter hatred to the derg, that gave the derg and meison an excuse to commit mass murder. This stupid tactic was their biggest mistake and has done a lot of damage to the people's movement. However you may exaggerate the lies (like killed thousands), EPRP was the party of the people. Its members (the students in particular) were genuine, honest and fanatic supporters of the people's cause.

Stop your lying girl!!

Email: fklstd@aol.com

City: Washington

"EPRP was a social germ that caused too much contamination in 1974, 75, 76, 77. EPRP was like a domestic staff for Shabia." <<< wishet!

"EPRP has killed thousands of innocent guys in a broad day light in the street of Addis and the country side too." <<< wishet!!!

It was the thoughtless and stupid tactics of EPRP, driven by its utter hatred to the derg, that gave the derg and meison an excuse to commit mass murder. This stupid tactic was their biggest mistake and has done a lot of damage to the people's movement. However, you may exaggerate the lies (like killed thousands), EPRP was the party of the people. Its members were genuine, honest and fanatic supporters of the people's cause.

Stop your lying girl!!

Email: fklstd@aol.com

City: Washington

Mekki:
I am NOT a girl. I excuse you for my name is used by females too. On the serious note, I am surprised that yopu denied EPRP killed thousands of Ethiopiand during the "white terror". Even EPRP hard cores don't deny this. They argue that they did it in self defense. This is actually Wishet. Maybe you didn't live those eras. I am a living witness EPRP did kill thousands of innocent Ethiopians. Don't be shocked. It is the truth. If you to the St church cemetry corner (yeguadoch mekabir) you will find over a thousand. I think weyane has demolished that mekabir.

Email: haimi@yahoo.com

Yebret Qolo:
Mekonnen Shegene was an MA (Masters Degree in Mgt) holder. Thanks for the correction. But does it matter? Is EPRP entitled to kill even an illitrate??? Whose life is greater anyway? Somebody said, "Mekonnen Shegene was A Derg supporter. That is NOT true. Even if he was, is EPRP entitled to kill him??? I remember his family had a problem to let his death be announced by the so called ETV and Eth Radio. The officials said, "merdo menger tekelklual". This news reached Mengistu H/M and he said, "Timihrt endaykuaret bemetagelu yetegedele teblo yineger". If he was a "guad", the media would have said, "guad blah blah, korat communist, minits, minits assasinated by anarcho fascist group i.e EPRP etc etc

Alexiye nefse,
I just visualised you crying like a baby. I posed a dozen of questions, and yet you didn't dare to answer even one. Like your master you rushed to brand me as a derg....phew, alexiye this is an old old as old as weyane trick to silence different opinion....Alex, targa meletef is no more working. You raised the switzerland and canada experience. Your analogy does not stand. You also confuse ethnic politics with national identity. We Ethiopians have one and only one national identity and that is Ethiopianism (Ethiopian-ness), but we do have over 80 ethnic groups. You are first Ethiopian and then Oromo, Tigre, Sidama, Welayta, Amhara what have you. In Ethiopia today there is NO federalism. What we have is TPLF dictatorship. All the so called kilil bosses are EPRDF members and all done by orders issued from TPLF. You are too bold to compare Weyane's dictatorship with switzerland and canada federalism. Radical decentralization is one thing setting Switzerland's political structure apart from others; the other chief distinction is its commitment to direct democracy, as opposed to representative democracy. In the federal structure and throughout the cantons, any legislative act may be sent to referendum by means of a petition carrying a certain number of signatures. Citizens' initiative is pervasive too, though the bar is usually somewhat higher; draft a law, convince some of your fellow citizens of its wisdom, win the resulting referendum and it goes right into the books. For the Swiss citizen, this means constant voting and discussion of individual political issues. Alex, many participating on this forum are well informed and educated Ethiopians. You may be able to cheat a DENKOPRO guy like mamo Qilo, but you can never ever cheat anyone else here by simply saying, "it is like the switzerland", "it is like the canada system". Weyane the last 14 years tried to cheat by simply citing countries. Even recently the MONSTER in his interview with the BBC was calling countries and repeatedly said, "in france, in england" blah blah. If you have watched that program, the journalist simply laughed....yetizibt smile neber yasayew. Alex, your days are numbered. It is all over. Kewedeku behuala meferaget lemelalat silehone you better accept your defeat.
Email: hrobert@yahoo.com

Email: hrobert@yahoo.com

Selam to all

Aster, Mekki, Haymanot and others

I read everything posted here and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Bluntly speaking, my rapport with EPRP is based on “love-and-hate”: I love it because it represented the most idealist part of me in my youth, where as I “hate” it because it never learns from its mistakes. What is even worst is that its leadership remains inexplicably unqualified entity for redemption. It is incapable of learning even the most basic issues of our time. If anything, it goes backwards and sinks deeper into the gutter.

For all practical purposes, the party has been irrelevant in Ethiopia’s power thrust for some time now. I am not really sure whether or not it is fair to burden only EPRP with the loss of several thousand lives in the 70s. EPRP, DERG, MEISON, and every other adventurer leftist should collectively bear responsibility and then close the dark chapters of the 70s.

With Love

Dear Aster, Mekki, Haymanot and others
EPRP was and is still the best party that Ethiopia has had in its history of political movement.
EPRP has reached all corner of Ethiopia, has wake up all ethnic group of Ethiopia and has produced the best and charismatic leaders of Ethiopia such as the late Dr. Abdulmajid Hussien, the late Meserat Shifferaw, the Getachaw Dire ( these are the martyrs of EPRP who grew up in Dire Dawa). For example, if CUD did listen the advice of Fassika, Fantu Taye and Mercha in the summer of 2002 in Maryland instead of taking the instructions of Negeke and Haile Goshu, they were better off today and end up in confusion and chaos.
In addition, I will advise the bloody MEISON leftover to watch Hotel Rwanda and pay attention the words of the song that commemorated the massacer of Rwanda and Rwanda and replaced with Ethiopia and Ethiopia and witnessed the type of red terror that you inflicted on the Ethiopian people. The time will come that you pay hefty price.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

I hate to be a parent of those children who were killed by Meles and read what Ibrahim wrote. Why in the world any one who believes in God would wish Rwanda II for Ethiopia. I won’t even wish that to my worst enemy. Ibrahim you are an educated fool and a hate monger. If my families weren’t living in Ethiopia, I would never go back and live among hateful people like Ibrahim. I hope you rot in hell, Ibrahim.

Elsa W.
I know that you are a killer that massacred the innocent Ethiopian people left and right and now you want that they will be killed again while you are collecting dollars in the Western world. It will not happen and that is why you are fighting in Washington DC. MEISON cadre of your kind will pay the price one day and we will not let them to repeat the same history of Negade.

Aster H/M=Hagere Ethiopia,

I thought we discussed this topic and closed it but for some reason(?) you still wanted the ACCUSATION to continue. I am not afraid of any discussion. Once again, you lied again by saying that I was Mamo Qilo. I am not. I am Nestanet. You can verify that from the moderator. I don't have any reason for doing so. I am not cheap like you.If you have facts, I am ready to learn.

So far, as I read your posts, I only learned nothing but your HATE to EPRP. I hate HATE. It wasn't a suprise for me as I have seen very few who hate EPRP. The Dergs, Meisons, TPLFs, EPLFs, and others hate EPRP.They all have a common denominator of being against Ethiopian interests.I hate to say you belong to one of these groups.Certainly, you do. Tell the truth. Who knows may be you might have a blood in your hand. One thing I can assure is that even if you hate EPRP,EPRP still loves you. EPRP has been struggling to build democratic and united Ethiopia since 1972.

EPRP has been and is struggling for all Ethiopians including those who hate it.EPRP has proved this by working with MEISON who killed most of its members in collaboration with Derg. If you want, I can give you more examples. It is willing to work with ANYONE to bring democracy to our people.

You mentioned the names of some people which you think were killed by EPRP. While the whole world knows that thousands of EPRP members have been tortured and killed by Derg and Meison, you didn't even want to say a word about it. You don't even have sympathy for those who died to bring democracry to our country. For you, the lifes of those who were on the side of Derg and Meison was more important than those who died for freedom. For you, The lifes of the killers were more important those who died for freedom.I am surprised you didn't mention at least one EPRP member from thousands of EPRP who died all over the country. I am sure you do. That tells me who you are. You tried to compare EPRP with Derg and even with Mosouloni. I think you lost your mind.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I am against any killing of people without the due process of law. I am not here blindly defending EPRP. The cruelty of Derg definetly forced EPRP to defend its members with an armed force resulting the killing of some people. EPRP has already publicly appologized for any of its mistake while attempting to protect itself.

Finally, I want to assure you once again that EPRP will continue its struggle to bring democracy in our country. It won't stop the struggle until the Ethiopian people achieve freedom.

Nestanet

Brother Nestanet:
Thank you very much for our analysis and extending the hand to work with any Ethiopian that will bring democracy and sustainable development to Ethiopia. That shows how much you are sincere and genuine.
If you want to run any seat in Somali Region or any of your people want to run and govern Somali Region, please let us known. You and your party are welcome any time. You pass the stage of ethnic, murder and opportunitism and we will work day and night for you since we have been exposed the genuine struggle of your party. Those who think only for today such as MEISON and Derg are not welcome and we will fight them before they kill our people.

Selam Netsanet

I don’t remember EPRP apologizing the Ethiopian people for its military blunders in urban Ethiopia. I read the 4th plenum report several years ago, I think it was some time in late 70s, it scapegoat its senior members who were already deceased.

If such a document exists, a document by which EPRP apologized for its mistakes, I like to read it. Perhaps you may post it on this forum.

Thank you and with love

Ibrahim Shirdons,

Thank you for the good words about my post.I think we can work together. Think about joining UEDF.I think that is exactly where you belong.I understand from your earlier posts that you don't want to work with Meison.But if you think about it, EPRP shouldn't have worked with Meison at all. But for the sake of the people we have to.

We have to be ready to FORGIVE others as we expect them to do so. We also need to remove REVENGE out of our mind. We need to use our mind for RECONCILLATION. REVENGE is dangerous and we need to avoid it and build TRUST among us. Right now,that is what EPRP stands for.

I always observe frustration from people like "Kenenisa" who have blood in their hands. I read some of their posts here. I don't blame them.As they hear the death sentence of Tesfaye W/selassie,they get even more nervous.My message to them is EPRP is a forgiving party. Once again, it is the party of the people.

Nestanet

Selam Netsanet

I have two questions for you:

1. What can Meison possibley bring to the table to build democracy in Ethiopia? (Keep in mind that it has no organization, has no grass root support, and its reputation as ruthless political mercenary is still embedded in the minds of many)

2. You keep suggesting that EPRP is the party of the people. Is that what you wanted it be or is that what it is?

To be a party of the people, it has to meet some basic requirements: it must be transparent, it must elect its leaders, it must be accountable to the public, etc… Its history and current practices attest the opposite.

3. You also said “EPRP is a forgiving party”. To forgive, it must first be forgiven. Do you think Ethiopians have forgiven EPRP?

Can you go beyond the emotional phase and reply to my questions?

With love.

Yilma,

You appeared to be touched by my previous post.You also seem to be someone who will look into facts but still has a negative attitude to EPRP WHATSOEVER.I am surprised by you not saying a word when some of your "friends" used all kinds of street languages(**ttttttt) instead of arguing on facts.

Coming back to your questions, as to question number 1, I think Meison would be the best to answer.I agree with you that it doesn't have that much members or supporters.I wish I know how many members it has-may be five or six(just kidding).I do know that it exists as an organization.I also agree with you that Meison doesn't have a good name in Ethiopian politics.

Nevertheless, this should not stop us working with Meison. I believe this is the time to utilize all available resources against Woyane. We need to utilize not only political organizations but also individuals who can positively contribute to remove Woyane out of power. Once we do that, the Ethiopian people can elect who they want to lead them. First,we need to pave the way for a free political system.This includes independent election board,independent ministry of information,independent justice system,independent military,police,security,etc. Once we do that political parties can compete and it will be up to the Ethiopian people to judge. If the Ethiopian people want Meison, we have to go by that. But for now let's not prejudge. At this time, ALL political parties are not allowed to work freely. Let's get to that point first and say this party has less support than the other one. I believe we didn't get to that stage yet.

As to your questions 2 and 3, once again I will assure you that EPRP is the party of the people. It is a democractic party. I don't know where you get it but I will assure you that members elect their leaders regularly and leaders are elected democratically.Most of the leaders work FULL TIME for Ethiopian cause putting aside their personal life which most of us couldn't do at all. They are not selfish like most of us running for personal accomplishments.Most of them have actively participated in the battle against Derg and Woyane.

Yes, EPRP is a forgiving party.We all know that the worst that could happen has happened on members of EPRP. You may not be forgiving to EPRP but EPRP forgives you if you did any mistakes during that time. I believe there are so many "kenenisas" abroad and inside who start to shiver when they hear about EPRP. It is continuosly increasing its member base both inside and outside the country. Believe it or not right now,they have a strong base INSIDE the country. Have you heard the internet radio www.finote.org ?Where do you think they get those accurate and timely information ?Lately, the party held a successful conference to return its previous members.Many of them especially those who were in the leadership position returned back to their party. Yes, EPRP is always a strong party.The enemy (Woyane) see EPRP as a strong party that is why it outlawed it for no reason. Woyane knows that if EPRP get a chance to work freely in the country, it will mobilize the majority of the Ethiopian people against it.

Selam Netsanet

1.You wrote, “You appeared to be touched by my previous post.” Yes I was. I think you seem to be honest though misinformed.
2.You also wrote, “You … be someone who will look into facts but still has a negative attitude to EPRP WHATSOEVER.” That is not true. I resent it when EPRP is compared with Derg. I am even bitterer when EPRP is worthlessly “dancing” with forces like MEISON and shamelessly try to tell us it is doing it for the sake of democracy.

On the other matters you eloquently explained, I respectfully disagree with your accounting of facts. In my view, EPRP lost its touch with reality. I wish I were wrong, but I am afraid I am not. Of course, the truth hurts.

With Love!

Yilma,

I like your polite presentation even though I completely disagree with your opinion. In your earlier post,you wrote:

"In my view, EPRP lost its touch with reality".Too bad, you didn't provide us the reasons for your opinion.Anyway, one thing I understood from most of your posts is that you will not be happy with ANYTHING done by EPRP. I also understood that you have insider information about EPRP when you mentioned the fourth plenium in your earlier post. Probably, you could be an ex-EPRP. I know few who were ex members and have a totally negative attitude to EPRP. I hope you will say something. Let's avoid hate among ourseleves.

Nestanet

Netsanet:
I think I have to tell you something about myself. I am a city bred guy i.e merkato ("bomb tera"). My late mother who lived poor and died poor was a "kitel shach". She died when I was about to complete my high school studies. This is a sufficient proof that I am not a supporter of feudalism. If you had read what I posted in response to Mulugetta Asrate Kassa, you wouldn't have dared to accuse me of being "feudal lord". That is way way off the mark. Rather I did vehmently opposed the Hailesselassie Gov't, though I couldn't realise my dream and bring anything better than the Emperor. I have never ever supported the so called "meison", "ichat" blah blah garbages who were working with the Derg hand and glove under the guise of "critical support". Derg for me is.....huh, words of mine are NOT properly fitted to describe its ugly nature. As I sais here in this forum Derg simply was a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. And also EPRP was a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. Am I clear NETSI. If not, I can't help you more than this. But I allow you to be proud of your stupidity and ignorance.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Hagere,

Calling somebody "stupid" by itself is being "stupid". We need to grow up. You have the right to beileve what you think is right including HATING one group. But I can tell you that HATE will not take us nowhere. Off course, we can learn from our mistakes but HATING one party because of any mistake done twenty-thirty years ago will be a mistake. For those who has a POLITICAL AGENDA, I don't think it works. It is time for reconcillation.

Nestanet

Nestanet!

What you said is right. But, I doubt if you mean it from the bottom of your heart.

Gebre,

You don't need to doubt it. If you need "mehala",I will say egizihabiheren or Wolahi. Ethiopian people are ready for change. We need to be united. If woyane is willing, the Unity government will be the way for reconicillation. Got it?

Nestanet

Netsanet:
How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself. Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

Dr. Berhanu Nega, the new mayor of Addis Abeba have some thing to confess and confuse about EPRP and the failure of socialism. will find it in addisfortune.com
advocate of "washington consensus"

Absolutely yes. They are responsible!

Email: millab_@hotmail.com

City: Montreal

Let's leave the judgement for the people

Aster,

You wrote:

"They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE??? ".

Yes, I agree.We need to leave these judgement for the people. Let's create a justice system that doesn't work just for the ruling party but for the constitution. By then, both sides can present their cases with evidences to elected judges and these judges can decide whatever verdict.By then, we will see who is innocent and criminal. Otherwise we will be mistaken by speculating or accusing a certain group for our own reason.I do understand that certain individuals or groups want to take a political advantage out of this. There are so many "Kenenisas" all over the world. Whenever they hear the word "EPRP", they will do whatever they can to accuse so that they can be free. For all these, let's leave the judgement for the people.

Nestanet

Aster and Hagere Ethiopia are one and the same. This Hagere Ethiopia guy debated with me long ago. I brused his ego and shattered his image. He could not get over it. Look at the first posting. It is all about Mamo Qilo and EPRP.

Aster aka Hagere, lick your wonds and grow up. You must be a compete and decorated fool to lose a debate for a man who calls himself Mamo Qilo and Tengara Gundan.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Hagere Ethiopia and Aster H/M wrote:

"Mamo Qilo recently diagnosed and the result reads 'he suufers from recognition hunger. He is, in a way, also suffering from "MEGALOMANIA" i.e he has NOT properly measured himself. What he thinks of himself and the reality on the ground are in a constant conflict in his personal life. This has made him a confused person and made him too intellectually irrelevant.

"Mamo Qilo, you are a piece of ****. I have understood what type of person you are. you don't deserve any response. I am just trying to let others know that you are a psychopathic lier, a MORON and a piece of ****.."

Hagere, if I am what you claim I am, why spend so much energy and time on me. I think I have bruised your ego and shattered your image of yourself. Yo are at my mercy. You just cannot get over me. It is me you see when you take shower. I am the lst thing in your mind before you go to bed and the first thing you think of when you wake up. I need not remind you that I am in charge of your dream to. My toy, now go to sleep and dream me chastising you.

Ankasa Doro aka
The Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo recently diagnosed and the result reads 'he suufers from recognition hunger. He is, in a way, also suffering from "MEGALOMANIA" i.e he has NOT properly measured himself. What he thinks of himself and the reality on the ground are in a constant conflict in his personal life. This has made him a confused person and made him too intellectually irrelevant.

Mamo Qilo, you are a piece of ****. I have understood what type of person you are. you don't deserve any response. I am just trying to let others know that you are a psychopathic lier, a MORON and a piece of ****.."

Hagere Ethiopia,

You should not have debated with me. I rendered you lifeless, bruised your ego and hsttered your self inflated image. I aksed Netsanet to ignore you. He now ddoes not even read you, lave alone respond to you. It is only a chap by the name of Mamo Qilo and Ankasa Doro that cares to respod to you. Poor soul. Abelashehuh!

The Mamo Qilo

Mamuye Qilooooooooooooo:
I am not Hagere Ethiopia. I knew your obsession. Hagere sounds males name, but not Aster. Even if I use aliace I don't confuse gender. Stupid as you are you don't understand. One man you listen to is yourself. I told you time and time again I AM NOT HAGERE ETHIOPIA. BUT I WISH I COULD BE. AM I CLEAR???

NETSI, NETSANET:
Mamuye Qiloooooooooooo.....is obsessed with H.E. Aparently H.E has totally ignored Mamuye Qiloooooo....H.E maybe knew Qiloooooooooo....is a mentally deranged person. So it is NOT worth it to discuss with a vegetable. Please advise him to take his pill and have some rest. He is nervous. Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

Aster,

I have been following your conversation with Nestanet and Mamo Qilo on this forum. I think it is not only Mamo Qilo that is SICK but also YOU. I think you have a sense of mentality that what you think is always right.I agree with Nestanet where she said "Let's leave the judgement for the Ethiopian people."

Hiwot