Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
take a stand with the heroic people of Bugna Woreda

Let's support the heroic people of Bugna Woreda (Lalibela) in Wollo, Ethiopia, who rejected EPRDF propaganda minister Bereket Simon and elected CUD candidate Ato Destaw Kasse. We have created an email group that will discuss and coordinate moral and material support for Ato Destaw Kasse and his heroic constituents. Bereket Simon has sent the federal police and heavily armed cadres to the area to terrorize and rob the people of their votes. We must stand by the people of Bugna Woreda, Lalibela, one of Ethiopia's most historic places. The people of Bugna, Lalibela, made history once again, this time by standing up to a notorious tyrant. The least we can do is say "thank you" and give them moral support.

Please join the email group today. Here is how:

Send e-mail to:

BugnaWoreda-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Type "join" on the subject line when you send the e-mail.

Re: take a stand with the heroic people of Bugna Woreda

Dear Moderator::: Indeed we have to stand with the Great Bugna Woreda's people!!! We will join the e-mail group right away!! It is our resposiblity. Moderator, much love and respect to you my compatriot. So proud of you, you are doing such a great job!!!

Lalibela just wake after 144 years how to be united with Emperor Teodros idea,i say if Lalibela elected for unity of Ethiopia then the Emperor of Ethiopia Tewodrs aproved.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Isn't Meqdella located in Wollo?

folks this is not the fisrst time weyane tried to terrerize the people of wello.indeed they fought back with devotion and determination for what they believed is wright.i was there after the election to see the historic sight.surprisingly cadras were pushed back by the heroic deeds of the people who said to rigging votes.thank you moderator to bring this up to our attention.they deserve our due respect and full support.
weyane sucks.

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Losangeles

"Bug.na" is a woreda in North Wollo. It is home to the great rock hewn churches of Lalibela (Roha).

Bereket (aka Meles' Goebbels) is desecrating the place; and we need to support anything that will stop him from doing that!!

Please join us in asking Ato Destaw not to boycott the rerun. Lidetu was saying that the winning margin will grow to the detriment of Bereket if there is going to be a rerun; and I have reason to believe that. SO, DESTAW: DON'T LET BEREKET RUIN LALIBELA AND ETHIOPIA.

Email: addisumaferia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

CUD,needs to show more flexebility among diffrent tribes in Ethiopia especially in Oromo region they are the core amongest us in begining what ate Teodros dream of,if that failed then there is no Ethiopia.

Wollo has a history its own,never mind the rocks hewen builts,today this ungratefull tegre called Simon terroizing Wollow how he begotten a mystery he'll scape to Swiss will make his home soon.

Is it true that Bereket Simon has been shot by his driver (guard)? I heard a rumor goin in Addis that He was taken to Israel to be hospitalized!!

Rachel,
Hope you are telling the truth.

Rahel,

where are you at? How true?
God will punish him for those innocents blood .... somehow, soon.

mR Abebe,

let me say to you that the Neftega whom you see as your enemy is actually a saviour for people like you. You would not be here today jibbering garbage if it was not for the Neftegna.
The Neftegna is the classical Ethiopian patriot who fought for honour and country to keep Ethiopia the proud and independent country it is today.
Unlike the Neftegan, you master Zenawi is a Shabia agent who has sold out the interests of Ethiopia and undermined its sovereignty. It was Grazianni who created a country called eritrea by drawing a line across the north of Ethiopian. Zenawi has followed in the footsteps of Grazianni. This is your honourable master. You call this shameless fascist who has done what his 'father' grazianni has done an Ethiopian? How can you compare this spineless fascist with the proud Ethiopian hero , the Neftegna.

Let me also tell you that the Neftegna is not restricted to one group it is inclusive of all Ethiopian groups.
The most well known Neftegna in Tigrai for eg was Ras Aregai, well known Ethiopian partiot whose courage was outstanding in the battle of Adwa against the fascists.

As if that is not enough he is trying to stay in power by force and intimidation, steling the votes of our people.

This is just an answer to Abebe (reply 20th of augst).
You must be Woyane or Woyane paid guy who is interested in earning money at the cost of the blood of your own people.as far as i know no one was calimig that Derg was good. What happend to our beloved Ethiopia is "kear wetito Kizen new". But people like you who are blinded either by money or their ethink line thinking do not care about their mother land. To tell the truth you don't have even the concept of democracy. wait and see how your guys Meles and Bereket end up.

City: Netherlands

Kewedek beh'al meferaget lemelalat! CUD has missed the chance to win the seat there when it began speaking about vote rigging. Now we have witnessed who rigged the votes. It is no doubt the heroic/ne people of Bugna will now elect without any vote rigging their 30 years commorade. They are now well aware that the CUD struggle was and is to free their former Red-Terror archtects Derg masters.

Email: Debalkie@hotmail.com

City: WDC

Dear Begashaw:

I am not paid by anybody to witness the fact. You see, sir, how my opinion is deleted from the screen. Instead of entertaining everybody ideas with fairness and equality, the moderator deleted my message.

Mr. Moderator, please being telorance for opposing ideas. This is a debate and please keep that spirit intact.

Harboring hatered doesn't work, rather telling the backward mentality and attitude. We shouldn't see the world with a small hole.

Cheers

Abebe,you can't have it both way.

As an Ethiopian, I will join your mailing list to help. May I ask why CUD-DC should not use the fund that is sitting in the Bank to help the heroic people in Bugna Woreda?