Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Protest in Addis

Moderator:
Can you expand the story on this event ?

Re: Protest in Addis

Definetly we need to do a protest in Addis. But I believe Work Strike should come first inorder to reduce casualities. I would suggest a two days STRIKE followed by a series of protests both in Addis and other major cities.

Nestanet

When the opposition leaders say so.
they must have a plan, i think.

Email: fklstd@aol.com

City: Washington

Dagmawi,

click on the link that says "...more in amharic"

The Ethiopian people are ready to protect their hard won victory at the polls on May 15th. They have said enough is enough. They have spoken loud and clear and will not give peace to the gang of robbers and criminals who are intent on staying in power by violence and intimdation.
The peaceful protest will only get bigger by the day.
The Ethiopian people have the power to swwep away the fascist dictaorship in to the dust bin of history.

Amhra--Vs--None Amhra Ethiopians

Tribally based Amhras dominated Political party (CUD) lost the election, because ..

97% of CUD`s Leadership is dominated by Single tribe (Amhra Tribe).

Email: Demeke@Hotmail.com

City: CO

Dimke,
Amhara tribe will always have a significant role in the country called Ethiopia. A quite number people say Oromo is the majority. I don't have a problem with that, as my family genes is shifting to Oromo by marriage anyway, So even with that statics Amhara is the second majority in the country. So go figure who will be the dominant in our country. You and your likes can make no difference but live and die with your hate for Amhara. The problem is your decay brain trashing our land.

Just to make sure it is a peaceful protest... this time team Meles will bring their own video camara and still camra..

About Work Strike and taxi strike. Again team Meles ready for you... anyone who want to strike have the right but those who want to work also have the same right therfore the team Meles has to protect them. How again using video camara... digital camara is a very powerful tools... no body can deny who start what....

For taxi strike... what team taxi should do is drive two fax taxi one full of video camara man and the second on is full of army.... when those hoolgain start their drity job the video camara man record evey thing while the next taxi full of army protect the property. this way everyone feel safe to come out and drive taxi or go to work regdless of work strike.
In fact is is a good PR for Meles if know how to use it.

Listen losers,

You have done a lot of damages already stay in DC drive a cab or work or in parking lots still money and shut-up. Last time they listen to your advice we lost approx 50 Ethiopians.

You and Mamo Qilo are useless. Drink coffee at Starbucks or DDs if you can afford it. The people in Eth knows exactly what they have to do. Respect their sense of humilty, collectiveness and dignity!

You guys absoultley irelevant in Addis! You are a laughing stock in Ethoipian poltical ciruit. I just return from ETh.

Please do not patrnozie the heroic people of Ethiopia!

They know what is good for them! You are pathetic!!!

Demeke,
You have no room to talk. If I believe your propagandas about Amharas did this and that, even though Amharas haven’t been in power for the last 30 years. Look what you Woyanes are doing now to Ethiopian people you are 100 times worse than all previous leaders. Never in the history of Ethiopia, other leaders tried to dismantle the country like tiny Meles. He is everything a leader shouldn’t be--like Stalin and Hitler.

Ghost Buster,
Can you tell us how many people you talked to while you were in Ethiopia?