Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
message posting management / quality of issues for discussions

Dear readers / participants

what do you say the quality of the subjects/issues being discussed on this page. I am not happy.

Email: mamushababa@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Re: message posting management / quality of issues for discussions

This forum has to be cleansed off of all TPLF cadres and sympthizers.
Dear Moderator : You will have to do a much better job in not allowing any thing negative about the opposition to be posted.
As we see them every where, TPLF cronies are desperatley trying hard to keep their heads above the rising water. You have got to wash them out.

I do agree with Dagmawi Tewodros, This forum is full of Woyanes. The Modorater is doing litlle.
The Woyanes are so desperate. The defeated the Ethiopian ppl by gun. Now, they want to defeat us especially the ddiasporas in here or on the cyber.
I hate woyanes I am tired of you.
Elias, get read of this woyanes they don't belong here. this forum is for Ethiopians not for enemeies of our mother land Ethiopia
Babi

what do you want to say .we all comment about the isue
we are intersted in. i dont realy know what you are intersted in to talk about.

City: north America

Mamush,

The only way you fight enemies is if you know they are existing, so if you don't see them how would you know you have enemies? Let them come, you keep answer. To my amusement, they already tried to send lame worms to my e-mail address but I can't help it but laugh. If I respond in kind, you best believe it their compurter will melt before their face but I won't, at least not yet.

City: motleweyane@hotmail.com

The above message was intended to babi.

City: motleweyane@hotmail.com

Moderator,

I have previously complained about these issues. You didn't do anything to it. Actually,you deleted my post. Once again if I have to say it again, you are allowing Woyane groups to control the forum. Your readers are wasting their time responding to Woyane group posts than discussing on the important issues our country faces.If they control, it will be like Walta Information Center. We need a free press. Think about and do something.

Nestanet

Nestanet,

Moderator's responsiblity, as I understand it,is to clean the forum from insults, racial slur, vulgar language and most importantly lies, if proven it is lie. Dr. Berhanu issue come to mind. Other than that, I don't he is to make bias decision who should discuss here or not. Don't you think?

I am with you yeberet qolo,
If G/M and the likes don't come as often as they do, how would we know where their next hit is? If they don't speak, how could we tell who they are and how stupid/good their view could be. I think the best thing for us is to see them here rather than trying to get them on forums like AIGA, which few of us visit. It is laways better to keep an open mind. I am rather more skeptical about those who seem to support the opposition's cause but advocate narrow shovenistic/hateful messages. Those are the people I am finding it difficult to differentaite from the imposter TPLF propagandists. Those are the ones which need to be cleaned deligently. These people often use the term woyane ina derogatory sense, talk about land issues than people, regional than national issues like gondar and Gojam rather than the bigger Ethiopia, at worst they make out right insult to people, often use the term you have to go there you have to go here etc.

Moderator, watch those, they are more damaging than insults.

I wish the topics of discussions were more in line with formulating and advocating 'Policies for Ethiopia', eventhough all the writings in this forum are directly or otherwise in considerations of what is good for Ethiopia.
I look forward to that.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Amhras --Vs-- None Amhra Ethiopians

Tribally based, Amhra dominated Political party (CUD) lost the election, because.....

97% of CUD`s Leadership is dominated by Single tribe (Amhra Tribe).

Email: Demeke@Hotmail.com

City: CO

Dimke,
Amhara tribe will always have a significant role in the country called Ethiopia. A quite number people say Oromo is the majority. I don't have a problem with that, as my family genes is shifting to Oromo by marriage anyway, So even with that statics Amhara is the second majority in the country. So go figure who will be the dominant in our country. You and your likes can make no difference but live and die with your hate for Amhara. The problem is your decay brain is trashing our land.

Demeke/Yebrete Kolo,

keep focused on the subject matter for discussion. The discussion here is only intended to bring maturity to the forum. Thanks.

Email: mamushababa@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

My concern goes a bit different from you. I have posted a message yesterday and was deleted by the "moderator" or a person whom I dont know and was posted with the name "IRIN". I do not want to blame as my purpose is already met. But still, will the same thing happen for posting another message in future? I need a confirmation from who ever is in charge how this has happened and how you handle it in future. Thanks!!!

Email: atulu@yahoo.com

City: Sheger