Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AS ARNOLD SHWAZINIEGER IS AMERICAN, BEREKET SIMON IS AN ETHIOPIAN

TO ALL OF YOU THE HATRED MONGERS!
NOW THATY YOU KNEW THERE IS RERUN IN SOME OF “ELECTION SITES OF BUGNA’ BECAUSE THE CUD MEMEBERS TRIED TO RIG IT. YOU ‘VE TO KNOW THAT THE CUD AND UEDF WERE TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT THE MAJOR POLITICIANS ARE LOSING BY ANY MEANS AND THEY DID ALL WRONG DOINGS IN THE CONSTITUIENCIES WHERE HIGHER OFFICIALS WERE CONTESTING. YEAH!! FOR THEM THESE WAS TO BE A PROVE TO THE PEOPLE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE ARE ALSO SMART AND CAN JUDGE ALL OFFICIALS INCLUDING HAILU SHAWL WHO SERVED THE DERG FOR ALMOST A DECADE. BEREKET IS AN ETHIOPIAN FOR HE GAVE HIS LIFE WITH THE EPRP AND THEN WITH THE ANDM.
YOU BELIEVE THAT ARNOLD SWHAZINEGER IS AN AUSTRIAN BY BIRTH AND NOW A SENATOR TO THE CALIFORINIA STATE. HE WENT INFACT AFTER ADULTHOOD TO AMERICA. NEVERTHELESS, BEREKET WAS BORN IN BAHRDAR TO PARENTS WHOSE ORIGIN IS IN ERITREA PROVINCE BY THEN AND WHOM YOU CONSIDERED THEM ETHIOPIANS. NOW BECAUSE HISTORY CHANGED AND ERITREA BECAME INDEPENDENT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCUSE HIM IN RETROSPECT! HOW FOOLSIH YOU ARE!!
YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT EPRDF OFFICIALS ARE DOING INSTEAD OF ACCUSING THEM IN FRANTIC HATRED
BE LOYAL TO YOUR COUNTRY AND THINK WHO CAN HELP YOUR COUNTRY MOST. IT IS NOT CUD OR UEDF WHO ARE JUST NEODERGS BUT GENUINE ONES WHO WANT TO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY . HOW ON EARTH CAN A NEO DERG BE BETTER THAN THE EPRDF FLAWS? WE DESERVE A BETTER PARTY AND THAT IS NOT CUD OR UEDF. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT EPRDF IS NOT THE BEST FOR ETHIOPIA. ETHIOPIA DESERVES MORE!

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Re: AS ARNOLD SHWAZINIEGER IS AMERICAN, BEREKET SIMON IS AN ETHIOPIAN

It is not upto you to decide who should govern Ethiopia. It is the vote of the people. They voted for CUD and UEDF. EPRDF stole the vote.

MAmo Qilo

DEAR ANKASA DORO:
WHAT YOU SAY IS ADAY DREAM!!!
CUD AND UEDF CLAIMED VOTE WAS RIGGED BUT LOCAL PEOPLE WERE /ARE STUNNED BY THE ACCUSATION. BEACUSE THEY WERE TOLD THAT THERE THUNDER IN A CALM AND BLUE NIGHT. CUD CUOLDNOT PROVE THE RIGGING IT CLAIMED EVEN ITS MEMBERS TESTIFIED AGAINST IT NORTH WOLO , IN GOJAM AND IN ILLU ABA BORA FOR EXAMPLE!!!
YOU SEEM TO BE ANSKA IN THINKING ASWELL
MAKE YOUR THINKING SHARP AND COME TO YOUR SENSES INSTEAD OF DAY DREAMING
AS TO ME I HAD ONLY ONE CHANCE TO VOTE I VOTED TO WHOM I WANTED AND OFFCOURSE SO DID THE ETHIOPIAN POEPLE. BUT CUD CALIMED VOTE RIGGING IN THE EVENING OF MAY 15 IN ADDISABABA IN PRESS CONFERENCE AND CALIMED A CLEAN SWEEP THE NEXT DAY... THEY WERE READY WHINE WITHOUT EVIEDNCE AS THIS PEOPLE COME THIROUGH SUCH CUNNING AND DESCEPTIVE WAYS ALL ALONG THIER LIFE

Selam Betigil,

My dream the nightmare that keeps you and Meles awake all night long. My dream is the dream of Ethiopians. And there ain't nothing wrong with that.

MAo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

ANKASSA DORO AND QUILO!!!
'NIGHT MARE' HA! HA! HA! KI! KI! KI! UHU HU!!!
YOU SAID NIGHT MARE ! THIS NOT A NIGHT MARE IT IS WHINE JUST WHINE ! YOU ARE WHINING LIKE AN OLD DOG WHOSE TEETH IS OFF!! SO I TELL YOU THIS PROVERB "WHUSHAW YICHOHAL GIMELU GIN GUZOWN YIKETILAL"
BENATISH OR BENATIH GIN LITEYKIH/SH
WHEN DID ARNOLD SWHAZENEGGER GET US CITIZENSHIP? DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR FOR HIM TO BE LA(CALIFORNIA), THE 6TH RICH STATE IF IT WERE A COUNTRY?
IF ANSWER THIS YOU WILL NOT SAY NIGHT DREAM
IF YOU ARE IN ETHIOPIA WATCH ETV OR IF YOU ARE IN LA CALL TO ALL THE CONSTITUENCIS WHICH CUD CALAIMED WERE/ ARE RIGGED
WITH BEST REGARDS ANKASSAYE!!

Selam Betigigl,
Why do you have to write it in block letters? Do you think it will add weight to your empty propaganda? Schwazenger is is Austrio American, jut like you are Ethio American, I duno. So, Bereket is Eritreo Ethiiopian and remains so. But, Bereket is also telling us he is Amhara and is the leader of the Amhara organization under the EPRDF coalition of ethnic based organizations. Where did he get the DNA? Is ethnicicy also based on your will? But you have refused to let us be Ethiopians instead of this or that ethnic group. The rest of my Eritreo Ethiopian friends are carrying an ID card which shows their ethnicity as "eritrea/Tigre". Why did your Sir prefered to be Amhara and run in Bugna then? Why iddin't he run in Addis where he lived for over 14+ years instead of a place where he has stayed for few months in the jungles. Or may be Gondar where he was born? why the rural bugna? Oh! I forgot, It is because of EPRDF's sentimental attachment to the rural people. "It has nothing to do with where it is best to rig votes".

When the same people stand strong and refuse to be rigged, Mr Kemal is there to vanguard TPLF/EPRDF elites, Bereket, Junedin, Abadula etc. Again, I forgot, ther is going to be election for Ato Girma Biru who has already won too. Yeah, that guy needs to be reminded that he shouldn't dare to aspire HE Meles's position, that will remain exclusively for TPLF/Meles. These OPDO people should have known better than this. Doing so will also demonstrate how fair the investigation was. Great job TPLF.

Shameless creatures, you may only continue to confuse some TPLF cadres, that is all. The days of deception is gone. Gone for good. You may as well continue your brutal/dictatorial/tyrannical regime which is now fast excelling dergue at its worse. You have now only two choices: Naked tyranny or respect people's vote. It makes me wrench in anger to see that you have opted the later for the detriment of our country, our people and of course worse for you, too.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

correction last pargraph read as "chose the former".

Selambetigl,
You and your master killer Meles might have the gun but the majority of Ethiopian people have the power. What is it you people don’t understand? You had fourteen years and you abused it. Meles is uncivilized. After fourteen years you still act like animals that live in the forest. You tortured people, you robbed, and you killed innocent people. You don’t know what a real democracy means. Face it Ethiopian people have rejected you. You have given them bad taste in their mouths. You should be ashamed and hide in the forest again where you belong, like wild animals.

Selambetigil and TPLF banda,

You guys were lecturing about ethnic politics now to defend the Minister of Disinformation you are talking about an Eritrean who has an Amhara ethnic card.
You know what this guys do during Key Kokeb they send poor farmers in support of the Shabia these people have no Ethiopian feeling at all they come to destroy Ethiopia.Whether you like it or not the majority of Ethiopian except few Hodams and TPLF cadres voted for Kinijit and Hibret.
Please don't waste your time that the Ethiopian people has voted for Woyane. Do you think Ethiopian people will deserve five more miserable years see for yourself the unemployment rate, aids, GDP etc.

Email: ababe@yahoo.com

City: Edmonton

Re: AS ARNOLD SHWARZENEGGER IS AN AMERICAN, BEREKET SIMON IS AN ETHIOPIAN

I am not an ethioamerican -- I am tigriyanoethiopian rather it is you jadu who is ethio american.
why are quarrelling with your self? why should ask for the DNA of Bereket if you are not a racist more the EPRDF !!! you come to insult EPRDF AS DISCRIMINATORY when it comes to federalism and when you try insult bereket and the like you come to the DNA.
mejemeria raskn/shn atri/ra!!!!!
Jadu -- you think EPRDF is worse the derge ? huh !!
yeah it was worse than EPRDF for you because you're a neo derge who probably is negede son
Jadu --- the woyane you hate has avenged the derge it is you who has been under the bed in the war times and it is you were set free from the derg. If you think ethiopia loses if you and the radicals lead her in the name of amhara it will take you to hell!!!
I am not a TPLF banda !! am rather a tigryan in my country ethiopia who is ready to fight you and famine.
come to this country and the people and I will show who you are

Email: shalmel@freemail.et

City: MEKELLE

selam betigel,
Amharas haven’t been in power for the last 30 years. Your arguments are so weak that is why you blame Amharas for everything Meles and Menegestu have done. Check your facts first before you open your mouth, otherwise you are telling the world how stupid you are. CUD is not Amhara party; it is a multi ethnic party.

Selam Betigil, Somebody said here "Beminilk gize yedenekore, menelik yimut sil yinoral.." I pitty you for you and your likes are stuck in the 70's and you try to associate everything with dergue including your new labling: "neodergue" etc, etc. Comparing dergue and TPLF, It may be the shock of your life, but I assure you majority of Ethiopia people have been comparing them and many have reached to their conclusion. Who is better? I advice you to ask the mother who has lost her two sons on June 8. she will give you a better answer. What bothers me is that You want and try hard the people of tigray to get stcuk there too. Do yuo know of any other peole who could have been victim of dergue? I doubt you do.

Selam Betigigil, Thank you very much for the invitation to come home. Without you even tellin me, I know how you deal with people like me. June 8 and the experience of Andargachew, a former EPRDF was a good experience. But, rest assured, I will come back home soon, not tohave confrontationwith you though. Pls put back your gun in to its hostle. This is a new, era, generation, century where ideas not people fight and at the end the will of the majority of teh people prevails.

I guessed your citizenship, for your example happens to be that of American. I have however, expressed my ignorance about your nationality. I advice you to leave room for doubt about my citizenship and ethnic back ground as well.

Selam Betigil, I am a proud Ethiopian and remain so. I won't give you the satisfaction of telling you my ethnic back ground Until I am forced to show you my ID card which the regime you support forced me to carry. I have no problem with you being Tigreo Ethiopian too, if you feel that your being Ethiopian by itself isn't complete enough like many african americans feel here. If I join EPRDF's ethnic based organizations, for GOD's sake which I won't, I will find the one which fits my genetic make up not where I think I would likely win seat in the paliament or excercis more power.

About Bereket, I just talked in your language. Ethnicicity, which is the basis of the current ethnic based orgnaizations of the coalition of EPRDF organizations is an expression of your genetic make up, DNA. I was wondering the way Meles and co. were promoting the importance of ethnicity, I thought Ethiopia was going to introduce DNA analysis machine as the most essential technological requirements for that country.I assure you I would no more be surprised about any thing any more.

why is it talking in the language of the very people who intorduced, promote and cherish ethnicity as important asset considered as racist? Why isn't Bereket Eritreo Ethiopian if you are Tigreo Ethiopian?

You haven't yet answered any of my questions instead of blindlingly attacking me as neo dergue, negede's son bla, bla. Why don't you address what I have asked you directly? How did I insult Bereket?

Libona yistih my Bro. Cool down. For more reading about hate and racism I thin "no hatred's" recent postings here are recommended readings for you.
best wishes,

To:Selam Betigl
When I read your article my blood boiled,I must admit. Let us say he is an Ethiopian but that doesn't make an Amhara and,on top of that,their leader.One day all you liars will say he is an Amhara and Amharas should be blamed for whatever crime he is commiting against the people of Ethiopia.Did Eritrea give citizenship to the Ethiopians that were living there when EPLF took control of the province?The answer is a big NO.They in fact killed or imprisoned most of them under the pretext of being Derg functionaries.Only the lucky ones were sent away --empty-handed.That is the truth.It was even in the news that they pulled out golden tooth of one of the people they chased away.Having seen the meanness of those tegadays I tend to believe it.
When Ethiopia will be in the hands of true Ethiopians,all those collaborators will answer for their crimes.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Amhra --Vs--None Amhra Ethiopians

Tribaly based Amhra dominated Political party (CUD) lost the election,because....

97% of CUD`s leadership is dominated by Single tribe (Amhra tribe).

Email: Demeke@Hotmail.com

City: CO